Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Prophecy On Prayer And Finance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophecy On Prayer And Finance (457 Views)

Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? / Apostle Johnson Suleiman Explains Why His Prophecy On The Election Failed. / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy On Prayer And Finance by sidespin: 7:42am On Jun 01, 2013
PROPHECY ON PRAYER AND FINANCE

Quit grumbling and complaining about your tax money. Pay it cheerfully the way you do your tithe and I’ll bless it.

If you will realize what I am leading you into, you will make an agreement with Me so that I can help you financially. Make Me Lord over your finances.

There was no use in My transferring money which you had laid up in heaven to an earthly bank when you didn’t need all of it at the time. When money is on earth, it is vulnerable to Satan and to the world’s system of finance. If I gave you $1,000 today, in nine months’ time, it probably wouldn’t be worth more than $750. You need to learn to exercise your faith in the fact that you have this money on deposit, and when you need it, all you have to do is call for it. Make your deposits with Me according to the rate of exchange which My Word guarantees and operate under My system of finance instead of the world’s system. We can make it work at the current rate of exchange at that time. It won’t matter if it takes a billion dollars to buy a loaf of bread—I can afford it!”

When you give, this deposit will enable you to call for a withdrawal.

PRAYER
Pray more. There are better things to be had in spiritual life, but they must be sought out with faith and prayer.

THE HELPERS LOVE
I will help anyone one who help the helpless. When you love those whom I love, you will always know My help. You will be given the helper by the measure of your love.

YOUR CLOSENESS WITH JESUS
You are an earthen vessel, and that is all that you will be while you walk the earth. However you can see Me clearly, if you will look with the eyes of your heart. You can be just as close to Me as anyone has ever been closed to Me, and even more so. I have made the way for everyone to be as close to Me as they truly desire to be. If you really desire to be even closer to Me than Paul was, you can. Some will want this, and they will want it badly enough to lay aside anything that hinders their intimacy with Me to give themselves fully to it, and they will have what they seek.

If it is your quest (desire) to walk closely with Me, I will be just as close to you. If you will seek Me, you will find Me. If you draw near to Me, I will draw near to you. It is my desire to set a table for you right in the midst of your enemies. This is not just My desire for My leaders, but for all who call upon My name.
I want to be much closer to you and to everyone who calls upon Me, than I have yet been able to be with anyone who has lived. You determine how close we will be, not I. I will be found by those who seek Me. I love to give My children the good gifts that they ask for. You will only have wisdom and judgment as you abide in Me. Do not even ever stop seeking Me. The more you mature, the less you will seek to hide from me or others, so that you can always walk in the light.

THE COMMISSION
You are but one of the many who have been prepared for this hour. Preach and write about all that you have seen and heard. What I have said to you, say to My brethren. Go and call My captains to the last battle. Go and defend the poor and the oppressed, the widows and the orphans. This is the commission of My captains, and it is on earth you will find them. My children are worth more to Me than the stars in the heavens. Feed My lambs. Watch over My little ones. Give the word of God to them that they may live. Go to the battle. Go and do not retreat. Go for I will come quickly. Obey Me and hasten the day of My coming.

(1) (Reply)

Honour God With Substance / How A Man Can Awaken Is True Self, And Fully Grabs All The Riches Of The World. / What Do You Go To Church To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.