Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? (64285 Views)

CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. / TB Joshua Speaks On Buhari's Health, Naira To Hit 650/US1$ / Prophet Chukwudi’s Prophecy On Buhari’s Death: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by teemanbastos(m): 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nigerians may stone Buhari in the next six months – Apostle Johnson Suleman

Shortly after defending why his prophecies on the General elections failed to come to pass, Apostle Suleiman in the interview with Punch newspaper, made a disturbing statement concerning the president elect, Muhammad Buhari.

Hear him.

[b]“Let me say this to you. In the next six months, people may stone Buhari. The reason I’m saying this is because the expectation is too high.
Nigerians expect Buhari to put gold on their tables. Two, the large chunk of followership Buhari has are youths and young people and they are impatient. Young people don’t believe in progressive change, they want change.

When they say change, they see a new picture. And Buhari has been talking from the two sides of the mouth. During campaign, he told us Boko Haram would be a thing of the past. Now, you are President-elect, you are saying people shouldn’t expect a miracle. Are you a pastor? If I wanted a miracle worker, won’t I bring a Mallam or a miracle worker?

When you were being voted for, we were not voting for a pastor, so don’t tell us about miracles. Like I said, Jonathan will be seen as a hero very soon because that’s the Nigerian story. Anybody who they feel is not doing well, get him out. The next few minutes, they miss this person. If by September, there is still a blink in power, people will start abusing Buhari. You said you were going to do this.
Two, who are Buhari’s footmen, the large chunk are ex-PDP people and of course you know, many are still defecting. Nigerian politicians are the most shameless people (I know); they can’t bear hunger. They are defecting now to lobby for offices. If you should check the people around the man, it gives you an idea of where the man is heading. If you check the agenda, listen to their campaign, it wasn’t about issues, it was about personality. Change this man! And I wanted us to talk about what the issues are, brainstorm to make things better.

I heard he had a five-hour meeting behind closed doors with President Jonathan. He has now seen the reality of how deep the issues are and it has now dawned on him that the man sitting there was actually managing to survive. That is one thing about leadership. When the ball is passed to you, you realise it’s deeper than you think. So I do not see change in Nigeria. The only change I see is we have a breath of fresh air, a new government. To say there will be instant change in Nigeria, I doubt. We are praying as Christians and believers. It doesn’t matter what the enemy is trying to do in Nigeria, as believers, we know that the will of God will be done.”he stated.[/b]

source :

https://www.nairaland.com/2276273/suleiman-nigerians-may-stone-buhari

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
Very APT. But will a mindless Zombie be able to process this?
Lalasticlala , have you seen keneking today? grin

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by MzPecs(f): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
Let's see how it goes.. cool

1 Like

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by SUPOL(m): 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
If u abuse this man of God ur digging ur grave. If u don't have anything to say, shut up. Av warned u.

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by SageTravels: 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
Many will not accept this because he did not praise Buhari. Unlike Mbaka many will call him fake prophet

check my signature

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by Kyase(m): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
SUPOL:
If u abuse this man of God ur digging ur grave. If u don't have anything to say, shut up. Av warned u.
Hehehehehe say na god e be, even Jesus and God dem insult.
Nonsense.
I believe na Jonathan be president today na.
Man of god my asssssssss

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by okezed: 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
it was an observation and not prophecy. meanwhile how I wish God could play the secrete prayers of these people supporting baba one chance you will laugh and break ribs

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by francizy(m): 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
MzPecs:
Let's see how it goes.. cool

Sweetheart, how are you? cool

1 Like

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by MzPecs(f): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
francizy:

Sweetheart, how are you? cool
I'm all good smiley
How are u?

1 Like

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by Fmartin(m): 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
No relationship because this so called prophecy can be said by any one. Imagine prophesying that Jonathan is going to be jailed. The probability of such occurrence is 100%. So what?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by francizy(m): 9:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
MzPecs:

I'm all good smiley
How are u?

I'm fine oh!

Eku scarcity oh... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by UIA04(f): 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
This wasn't a prophecy just an observation. I said the same thing s during the elections when people were ready to die for buhari. As far as I am concerned four years is the term of office, and it's just about a year if in the next three years, it gets worse we can hand him his report card and kick him to the curb.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by alizma: 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
ARE WE IN THE SIXTH MONTH OF BUHARI'S ADMINISTRATION?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by Aspiregreat: 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2016
It's not a vague prophecy or somewhat. some of us who had foresight then knew that this present govt has nothing to offer. it a total brainless govt. I pity Nigerians!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by salisy: 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
But 6 months don pass Tey tey.... so this propheshit no work and therefore is invalid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by acenazt: 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
Oga man of God u don f up. Instead of u to pray for this nation u r here wailing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 08, 2016
alizma:
ARE WE IN THE SIXTH MONTH OF BUHARI'S ADMINISTRATION?
That prophecy was last year

1 Like

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by DrayZee: 2:06am On Apr 08, 2016
acenazt:
Oga man of God u don f up. Instead of u to pray for this nation u r here wailing
Prayer is talking to God. Anybody in right standing with God can do that. He being a pastor doesn't make a difference. Both he and other people have been praying for the country. It's God who has the final say.

1 Like

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by iyb(m): 2:20am On Apr 08, 2016
All these Pastors with their fake ass prophecies and nigerians actually believe them.
As if it takes a man of God to know that fighting corruption will come with hardship and people will complain I pity the guys that believe this nonsense even commenting out that we should not abuse a man of God what will happen if say pastor Suleiman na confirmed fool undecided surprise thunder didn't strike me nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by seunmsg(m): 2:39am On Apr 08, 2016
SUPOL:

Apostle Suleiman is a fraudulent prophet. Tell him to announce the date El-Rufai will die.

12 Likes

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by mymoneygrows(f): 3:05am On Apr 08, 2016
Buhari oya come my area make i stone u.

1 Like

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by Nobody: 3:27am On Apr 08, 2016
teemanbastos:
...The reason I’m saying this is because the expectation is too high. Nigerians expect Buhari to put gold on their tables. Two, the large chunk of followership Buhari has are youths and young people and they are impatient. Young people don’t believe in progressive change, they want change. When they say change, they see a new picture.

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 08, 2016
SUPOL:
Abeg na who be man of devil? God created everyone; we are all men of God

4 Likes

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by kingsfield(m): 4:37am On Apr 08, 2016
Kyase:
Hehehehehe say na god e be, even Jesus and God dem insult. Nonsense. I believe na Jonathan be president today na. Man of god my asssssssss
Dats if u hv a***************
Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by kingsfield(m): 4:40am On Apr 08, 2016
iyb:
All these Pastors with their fake ass prophecies and nigerians actually believe them.
As if it takes a man of God to know that fighting corruption will come with hardship and people will complain I pity the guys that believe this nonsense even commenting out that we should not abuse a man of God what will happen if say pastor Suleiman na confirmed fool undecided surprise thunder didn't strike me nonsense
Physically NO bt spirituality YES.
Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 08, 2016
SUPOL:
Suleiman is a false prophet, conman and a crook and by the way please remind him to give us the date of Governor Elrufai's death......... and mine too

1 Like

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by blackpanda: 5:46am On Apr 08, 2016
Rubbish!

This is not a prophecy. This is simply political calculation. Everybody knew nigerians had high expectations, so it was easy to predict how this will turn out. The President was right, he is not a magician.

Its time people start using their brain rather than waiting for miracle prediction by so-called "men of God". Only God knows who his men are, till then all these charllatans are only looking for their daily bread!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by babdap: 6:11am On Apr 08, 2016
If you call this prediction prophecy, then I hv been prophecy since I was 7years old.

6 Likes

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by iyb(m): 6:40am On Apr 08, 2016
kingsfield:

Physically NO bt spirituality YES.
Oooohhh I can feel the spirit already grin you fear the wrong things why will I.fear the rantings of a pastor I wonder

4 Likes

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by akinyeleaa: 7:03am On Apr 08, 2016
When did predictions (gambling) become prophecies?
Chai, the kind of foolish followers we have in this part of the world ehn.
So, if I say barca may win against man u, and they win, I don turn prophet abi.
Chai, education is highly overrated in naija

1 Like

Re: Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? by rusher14: 7:07am On Apr 08, 2016
Suleiman should hide his head in shame.

A man who boldly predicted (woefully I must add) that Jonathan would win the 2015 presidential election. Yet, many without the gift of prophecy could easily extrapolate correctly that Buhari would win, and of course he won.

Black man, I beg of you.

Science and technology is the only way forward.

Produce, produce and produce.

Produce like your very existence depends on it.

Believing in these quacks can only lead you to uncertainty, confusion, paranoia and desperation.

Trusting their words is like trusting Delilah with your locks. Alas, they would shave you bare.

A country needs patriotism even from the clergy.

This fire and brimstone simply because he bet on the wrong horse is worn out and despicable.

By the way Suleiman, when would El Rufai be reaching the great beyond?

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos) / Bulletproof Car Not Anointing Oil Saved SULEMAN / Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.