Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

How To Download The Official 2go V1.0.6 Android Application - Unlimited Chatting - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download The Official 2go V1.0.6 Android Application - Unlimited Chatting (22967 Views)

6 Android Application You Must Have. NAIRALANDER / Download 2go V1.1 Here / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download The Official 2go V1.0.6 Android Application - Unlimited Chatting by aywhy93(m): 7:54am On Jun 01, 2013
Few days ago, 2go made its Android users happy by releasing the first official 2go v1.0.6 Android Application which is now available on Google Playstore. The official 2go Android App can be installed on Android Smartphones starting with the Android 2.2(Froyo) version, which means that if you have the 2.1 version of Android then you cant install 2go unless you upgrade to Android 2.2 or higher.

2go also developed and designed the new 2go App so that it works smoothly & perfectly on almost all Android Smartphones with better user interface, so you can use it either in Portrait or landscape mode. The most interesting part of this is that the 2go v1.0.6 Android App works amazingly like Whats App on Android Smartphones unlike other boring phones like BB - LoL, which means that you can receive notifications and chat alerts even when you are not logged in on 2go. Aint it nice ?

There are lots of other interesting stuffs on this 2go for Android App that you will just see when you start using it, I know you will be very happy when you start using it !!! Trust me. Now, To install or Download it on your Android device (I'm not sure if its working on Android Tablets yet cuz i've not tried it) click here - http://www.stevenbergy.com.ng/2013/06/download-new-official-2go-android-application.html

Drop your questions, suggestions and contributions about the new 2go Android Application.... Wishing you Happy New Month!!!

Ayoola Ayobami Stephen
www.stevenbergy.com.ng

Re: How To Download The Official 2go V1.0.6 Android Application - Unlimited Chatting by Alfred234(m): 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
Its amazing... its like i feel in luv wit 2go all over again tho dey can improve d app by adding some 2go styles,audio & video sharing options 2. Anyway am still loving it.

1 Like

Re: How To Download The Official 2go V1.0.6 Android Application - Unlimited Chatting by FulaniBOII(m): 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
wow just got the app. 2go don step up their game.

2 Likes

Re: How To Download The Official 2go V1.0.6 Android Application - Unlimited Chatting by aywhy93(m): 12:14am On Jun 02, 2013
Alfred234: Its amazing... its like i feel in luv wit 2go all over again tho dey can improve d app by adding some 2go styles,audio & video sharing options 2. Anyway am still loving it.

Yeah, you are very right... Its amazing, I just find it difficult to even exit this 2go because i just keep receiving messages, Loving the nrw look and User Interface
Re: How To Download The Official 2go V1.0.6 Android Application - Unlimited Chatting by aywhy93(m): 12:17am On Jun 02, 2013
Fulani BOII: wow just got the app. 2go don step up their game.
Really stepped up and another thing is that, this new 2go App is another easier way to chat with your online Facebook friends via mobile phone.
Re: How To Download The Official 2go V1.0.6 Android Application - Unlimited Chatting by marv97(m): 2:57am On Jun 02, 2013
I'm unable to do group chat with this 2go
Re: How To Download The Official 2go V1.0.6 Android Application - Unlimited Chatting by Alfred234(m): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2013
marv97: I'm unable to do group chat with this 2go
Yea u r right dey need 2 add dat option.
Re: How To Download The Official 2go V1.0.6 Android Application - Unlimited Chatting by aywhy93(m): 8:28am On Jun 06, 2013
marv97: I'm unable to do group chat with this 2go

I haven't checked that though but don't worry, since its Android you will be getting updates every now and then which means that they will fix that ASAP.
Re: How To Download The Official 2go V1.0.6 Android Application - Unlimited Chatting by Acidosis(m): 10:24am On Jun 06, 2013
LOL...

2go ko... 4go ni

very childish app..

Make dem stick to Nokia phones & Blackberry jare..

btw, Seun Osewa, its clear u don dey chop nokia money oo (thru ur ads) but why not advise them to stop wasting money on adverts? OUR EYES DON OPEN.
As I cannot differenciate a Nokia Symbian/Java phone from a calculator grin
oh sorry, its now windows grin
Na pride go kill that company, shey dem nor wan bow for google android abi?

They should try other countries like Chad, Niger Republic.. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tecno S1 Specification, Features And Price / Pes 2021 Ppsspp Download Iso For Android / Useful WAP/MMS tips on Glo plus everything you need to know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.