Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Chevron Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Test (1506 Views)

Chevron Test Samples For Facilities Mechanical Engineer By Dragnet / Chevron Test Conducted By Dragnet 5th March 2011 Please Any News? / Chevron Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Test by Samony: 10:04am On Jun 01, 2013
Hello house, please I need useful info to tackle dragnet test fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я Chevron. Tanx
Re: Chevron Test by SaintChukz(m): 10:43am On Jun 01, 2013
Samony: Hello house, please I need useful info to tackle dragnet test fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я Shevron. Tanx
What do you mean by Shevron? Or does Chevron now own a Sister company? This is the issue with the Nigerian graduates of today that we keep lamenting about...it's your lot that rubs the bad oil on the rest of us. Imagine you can't even spell chevron correctly and you would want to work there...mtscheww

4 Likes

Re: Chevron Test by ojsamuel(m): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
^^
Interviewer: How do you spell the company's name?

Interviewee: (smiling) S H E V R O N... (still smiling)

Interviewer: (smiling)... Thank You for honouring our invite... We'll contact you if you are successful.

MY ADVICE: Wait till the next recruitment period(if u r still interested) and re-apply after you might have taken and passed courses on 'spelling' and possibly 'phonetics'.

1 Like

Re: Chevron Test by Tomoarika(m): 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2013
Shevron Like seriously? @OP you be graduate so? chai you no try at all.
Re: Chevron Test by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 02, 2013
Guys let take it easy.this SHEVRON man could be the one to get the job.I just think he studied engineering in one of the BOKO HARAM academy
Re: Chevron Test by sahyom: 7:21am On Jun 02, 2013
Hello House, pls leave the spelling issue for now and let's face the task ahead. Pls how does dragnet's questions look like?
Re: Chevron Test by nicago: 7:47am On Jun 02, 2013
Shevron questions look like your Ibadan spelling...Apologies to my Ib peeps...
Re: Chevron Test by oddy4real(m): 7:52am On Jun 02, 2013
nicago: Shevron questions look like your Ibadan spelling...Apologies to my Ib peeps...
will you stop that

Re: Chevron Test by bidis: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2013
i have dragnet past questions and answers for sale 200 questions call 07063325533 ad u guys comment responsibly using s to start chevron does nt mean he does nt know d spelling
Re: Chevron Test by bidis: 10:45am On Jun 02, 2013
call 07063325533 08097038920 for soft copy dragnet past ques and ans

(1) (Reply)

Important Advice For Those Intending To Quit Job For Banking / Moneybox Africa Ltd Invited Me For Interview / Uncommon Job Offer.(idleness After Graduation Is Incompetency)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.