Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Uncommon Job Offer.(idleness After Graduation Is Incompetency) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uncommon Job Offer.(idleness After Graduation Is Incompetency) (1506 Views)

I Am Tired Of Joblessness And Idleness / How To Increase Your Chance Of Getting Desired Job After Graduation / Idleness After Youth Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uncommon Job Offer.(idleness After Graduation Is Incompetency) by olaolu39(m): 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
I was also in the league. The league of expecting a good paying job, no more no less, unknowing to me that experience is a more necessity.
Anyways, relevant experience at CD networks Limited is what i need to share with you.
Internship and volunteering position. If you are good, then you are in.
inbox your cv to femoraexecutive@hotmail.com if interested. You will never regret.
Re: Uncommon Job Offer.(idleness After Graduation Is Incompetency) by enet1(m): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
Whats the job description like?
Re: Uncommon Job Offer.(idleness After Graduation Is Incompetency) by Nielbaba(m): 4:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
Can we talk on whatsapp ? 08032145071
Re: Uncommon Job Offer.(idleness After Graduation Is Incompetency) by olaolu39(m): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
enet1:
Whats the job description like?
Basically its an allrounder kindof Job: You need a good basic ICT skill, have a flair for research and development, networking and media flair, ability to think outside the box and give suggestions. You'l gain a wider experience....It's a non Governmental Organisation.
Re: Uncommon Job Offer.(idleness After Graduation Is Incompetency) by homosapien(m): 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
Am really interested sir
Re: Uncommon Job Offer.(idleness After Graduation Is Incompetency) by Mekyno(m): 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
olaolu39:

Basically its an allrounder kindof Job: You need a good basic ICT skill, have a flair for research and development, networking and media flair, ability to think outside the box and give suggestions. You'l gain a wider experience....It's a non Governmental Organisation.
Tnx, wat d engineering opportunities/ job avaliable n where is d locatns?
Re: Uncommon Job Offer.(idleness After Graduation Is Incompetency) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
olaolu39:
I was also in the league. The league of expecting a good paying job, no more no less, unknowing to me that experience is a more necessity.
Anyways, relevant experience at CD networks Limited is what i need to share with you.
Internship and volunteering position. If you are good, then you are in.
inbox your cv to femoraexecutive@hotmail.com if interested. You will never regret.
Location pls...
Re: Uncommon Job Offer.(idleness After Graduation Is Incompetency) by Sundaynig(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hello All,

www.Nigerya.com is now looking for Freelancers for Data entry Jobs

Per Sign-Up and Successful Listing is =N= 50 Naira

You can reach me back if you have any enquiries on Support@Nigerya.email

Thanks

Sandeep Chulani
Re: Uncommon Job Offer.(idleness After Graduation Is Incompetency) by Giannakopoulos(f): 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Uncommon Job Offer.(idleness After Graduation Is Incompetency) by olaolu39(m): 6:46am On Oct 23, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:

Location pls...
IKOYI, LAGOS

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Online Test / Kitchen Assistants And Cleaners Needed Urgently At Ikeja / Who Else Got This Message!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.