Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG (23315 Views)

Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work / Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) / PDP Lauds Judgment On ‘state Of Lagos’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by qualified(f): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2013
I think all these foreign media are always looking for ways to discredit all our ways of doing things.
Boko kills d military, wit a lot of collateral damages (civilians),; no abuse of human right.
Military fights back to protect d country: foreign media shout human right abuse.
All these oyibo still wan rule us ooo

1 Like

Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by olapluto(m): 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2013
The report was hastily put together and that was a give away. The picture shown looked 90% like a BH fighter killed than a soldier or civilian. Soldiers dont drag their dead colleagues on the floor. Moreso, the report is contradictory. The undercover soldier showed pictures of burnt houses, while also stating that the operations were done in Sambisa games reserve.

1 Like

Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by vanbonattel: 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2013
Al Jazeera supports terrorism, they are trying to garner sympathy for boko haram now that they are losing the war.

2 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by collynzo2(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2013
ola_pluto: The report was hastily put together and that was a give away. The picture shown looked 90% like a BH fighter killed than a soldier or civilian. Soldiers dont drag their dead colleagues on the floor. Moreso, the report is contradictory. The undercover soldier showed pictures of burnt houses, while also stating that the operations were done in Sambisa games reserve.
For once you made sense congrats!!!
Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by 50calibre(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2013
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
What do u expect frm a Jihadist TV network?
The NORTH must be forced to accept education. Thats d only way we can help them out of dis dia self-annihilation.
If u support ILLITERACY HARAM for the north, click LIKE below

Which jihadist network? I don't know why people don't see the truth. If you want to hear real and unbiased news, aljazeera is your channel. Simple

They report from anywhere, even places that other propaganda channels don't go and FYI Al Jazeera is banned in radical radical countries like Iraq, Bahrain, Israel because Al Jazeera says things others dare not say.

Their African correspondent Yvonne Ndege goes into the mouth of the beast to report from, tell me how many can

2 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by Ebubemg(m): 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2013
:-)smiley
Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by vanbonattel: 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2013
50calibre:

Which jihadist network? I don't know why people don't see the truth. If you want to hear real and unbiased news, aljazeera is your channel. Simple

They report from anywhere, even places that other propaganda channels don't go and FYI Al Jazeera is banned in radical radical countries like Iraq, Bahrain, Israel because Al Jazeera says things others dare not say.

Their African correspondent Yvonne Ndege goes into the mouth of the beast to report from, tell me how many can

Al jazeera reports absolute undiluted trash, I dont know how to permanently block them from my channels.

5 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2013
Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by ogele: 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2013
After taking time to watch the clip on youtube for over 6 times, I notice the man has the same accent with the repoter herself. The man who claim to be a Nigerian is actually not a Nigerian, he is an Aljerzeera staff, trying to impersonate. We don wise, we no be mumu people, we don wise. God blees 9ja Military

7 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by achi4u(m): 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2013
But why did the amry guy have to cover his/her face?...what is he/she afriad of?

Again aljezeera has so many other dangerous terrorist nations to cover nt Nigeria.

This ppl are "white IBOKO harangue"grin
Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by babaowo: 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2013
GeneralJ: Al-Jazeera are boko sympathizers, i wonder why they are still allowed in this country, trying to soil Nigeria name, go back to your terrorist nations and soil thier already soiled names, not ours. But who ever believed the previous news report has to be kind of daft,

al-jazeera the terrorist news channel

Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by edoreedore(m): 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2013
Don't mind that cheap reporter, she is just looking for cheap popularity, I did not see any women and children among the dead as she claimed, very poor reportage.
Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by donsax: 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2013
GeneralJ: Al-Jazeera are boko sympathizers, i wonder why they are still allowed in this country, trying to soil Nigeria name, go back to your terrorist nations and soil thier already soiled names, not ours. But who ever believed the previous news report has to be kind of daft,
Everybody are boko sympathizrs to you....when would you come to your senses and break the blockade in your trabalist brain!!
al-jazeera the terrorist news channel

Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by babaowo: 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2013
ogele: After taking time to watch the clip on youtube for over 6 times, I notice the man has the same accent with repoter hetself. The man who claim to be a Nigeria is actually not a Nigerian, he is an Aljerzeera staff, trying to impersonate. We don wise, we know be mumu people. God blees 9ja Military
Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by babaowo: 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2013
Aljezeeera succeded in libya,egypt,tunisia,syria, but by the grace of Almigthy God,they will not succed in Nigeria.... 1luv!

1 Like

Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by tbaba1234: 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2013
ogele: After taking time to watch the clip on youtube for over 6 times, I notice the man has the same accent with repoter herself. The man who claim to be a Nigerian is actually not a Nigerian, he is an Aljerzeera staff, trying to impersonate. We don wise, we know be mumu people, we don wisr. God blees 9ja Military

The soldier's voice was not used in the video so you do not know, what you are talking about.

2 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by ceevin: 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
Al-jazeera is causing more trouble in arab world..nigerians nd our Govt should b careful..their news is fake

1 Like

Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by Mudash(m): 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
Wch party Al_jazEera belong õº°˚ ˚°ºõ .. Wt abt awa local station, Re dy providng right informatn.. Sumbdy plz tel ♍ƺ
Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by TRUTHTELA: 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2013
WHAT DO U EXPECT from Backward people, in conjunction with a backward network, filled with MEDIOCRE reporters that can't even get a security job at CNN or BBC? Was it not the same network that reported how a clinically dead Yar'adua was "FIT & JOGGING around the villa. Shame on them? Nigeria of 40 years ago is not the same again. The horse has left the stable they shouldn't bother.
Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by iamdsam: 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2013
Make this news station take time well well o
Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by peleson: 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
Reyspin: Which party Aljazerra dey sef
APC

4 Likes

Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by jimino(m): 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2013
Dis news station nid 2 b bound 4rm nigeria, it is obvious dey r setimental. Al jezera is a muslim chennel supporting boko haram fighting a muslim cos. Islam alwys associated wit terrorism.
Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by 50calibre(m): 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2013
van bonattel:

Al jazeera reports absolute undiluted trash, I dont know how to permanently block them from my channels.

Oh damn! When would people start listening to the truth or is this wilful brainwashing. Dude please don't even think of deleting Al Jazeera from your channels because if you do, you might as well remain in the dark.

Al Jazeera isn't regulated by any country, what you hear there is pure unadulterated and unbiased information, Ive got them on TV, mobile and even their app on my phone. 1 hour with Al Jazeera and they take you round the globe

1 Like

Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2013
can someone post link to the video?
Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by Trendy247: 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2013
hmmm
Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by solomon111(m): 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2013
Aljazerra-The voice of islamic/arabian fundamentalism.
This is one of the reason why the army is averse to having different kinds of journalists covering their operations,as it promotes the spread of different kinds of propaganda from people with different motives.
The so-called journalist should be deported as soon as possible.
Btw,why are muslims all over the world including those on this thread overt/covert supporters of islamic fundamentalism/terrorism.?
It boggles the mind.
Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by tbaba1234: 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2013
Why is the backlash against Aljazeera? Why don't we demand an investigation into allegations instead? Al jazeera has done nothing wrong here, they simply did their job. IT does not matter whether you like it.

The military's job is to preserve and protect the lives of Nigerians.

In their bid to root out boko haram, they have to avoid high handedness against the people they are paid to protect. Whether you like it or not, they are Nigerians too.

1 Like

Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by sammyzacks(m): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
If only you knew the agenda of Aljazeera, you would not be surprised. I have always known Aljazeera to be evil.
Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by Phemmmy(m): 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
Boko Harmic Aljazeera
Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by thelastpope10: 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2013
50calibre:

Oh damn! When would people start listening to the truth or is this wilful brainwashing. Dude please don't even think of deleting Al Jazeera from your channels because if you do, you might as well remain in the dark.

Al Jazeera isn't regulated by any country, what you hear there is pure unadulterated and unbiased information, Ive got them on TV, mobile and even their app on my phone. 1 hour with Al Jazeera and they take you round the globe

Of course, you have got them everywhere. You have to. You are a member of the BH propaganda team.

"When you fight corruption, corruption will fight back - Buhu Ribadu"

"When you fight terrorism and backwardness, terrorism and backwardness will fight back - Rephrased!"
Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by felibrain: 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
[color=#990000]Maybe Aljezera or whatsoever should mind their business.
Re: Al-jazeera’s Report On State Of Emergency Misleading – FG by tbaba1234: 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2013
sammyzacks: If only you knew the agenda of Aljazeera, you would not be surprised. I have always known Aljazeera to be evil.

They are evil because they gave a news report What is wrong with Nigerians??

Is this the first time for the Nigerian military?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

No Gains For Almajiri Schools’ Graduates – Fashola / 2019 : How We Will Stop Mega Party – Oyegun / Convoy Of APC Governorship Candidate In Taraba Attacked By Hoodlums. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.