Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. (3643 Views)

Can I Marry My Brother's Wife Junior Sister ? / Should A Man Keep Quiet When His Wife Is Insulted By Her Junior Sister / Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by mutter(f): 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2011
Did the sister and wife just march into the house to beat her?
Maybe things escalated or an argument took place.
Now I am not a man and so I cannot tell you what my reaction will be as a man but as a woman I can tell you that I would never let it degenerate to such a level that it get`s physical.
Most times people get physical after words have been exchanged.
While I defiantly condemn the action of the mother and SIL I also see some fault in the wife.
She probably could have contributed to the issues escalating.
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by Myode(f): 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
I don't feel it is up to me to fix inlaw problems. It is my husband's people ,my husband should fix them.NO MORE SEX FOR HIM UNTIL IT IS FIXED . If that doesn't work I will make a longggggggg trip back to my home land (America ) with the kids until I got a heart felt apologize from his Mom and his Whole family. By me be from foreign it is a much deeper problem. I am not going to play no games with him or his family.
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by Pidggin(f): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
Myode:
I don't feel it is up to me to fix inlaw problems. It is my husband's people ,my husband should fix them.NO MORE SEX FOR HIM UNTIL IT IS FIXED . If that doesn't work I will make a longggggggg trip back to my home land (America ) with the kids until I got a heart felt apologize from his Mom and his Whole family. By me be from foreign it is a much deeper problem. I am not going to play no games with him or his family.

Are you aware that the post was written ten years ago? I'm sure the OP must have moved on from this issue by now
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
thats why, if you are the bread winner in a family please endeavor to first make your other siblings rich before you ever think of marriage or else, they are not just going to kill every wife you marry, they will never let you have a child of your own.. trust me
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
Myode:
but why now soul sister?
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by Richy4(m): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2016
I believe this whole thing did not happen or started overnight. there must be a long term grievances between your wife and your family... what was it and what effort did you make to contain the situation before it escalates to this local act....
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by pocohantas(f): 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
lostsouls:
thats why, if you are the bread winner in a family please endeavor to first make your other siblings rich before you ever think of marriage or else, they are not just going to kill every wife you marry, they will never let you have a child of your own.. trust me

Make your family rich?
Then he ends up getting married in his old age and training his own children with pension...nawa.
Some of these siblings might be married with their own kids o.
Re: Your Mother And Junior Sister Beating Up Your Wife. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
pocohantas:

Make your family rich?
Then he ends up getting married in his old age and training his own children with pension...nawa.
Some of these siblings might be married with their own kids o.
how many months does it take to turn a poor man into something great? remember to always teach them to catch the fish themselves, with that everyone is good to go..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strange Issue About My Husband Pls Urgent Advice Needed / Nigerian Ladies And 'taking Out Syndrome' / Mother-in-law Vs Daughter-in-law;your Opinion Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.