Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Black Christians, What Racial Image Do You See When You Imagine... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Black Christians, What Racial Image Do You See When You Imagine... (2662 Views)

A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians / Fellow Christians: What Is Happening To Us? / Christians:What Fruit Did Adam And Eve Eat Inside The Garden Of Eden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Christians, What Racial Image Do You See When You Imagine... by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2013
*Kails*:

i agree 100 percent that this thread is troll bait.
OF COURSE THAT REPROBATE ALFA SELTZER IS A DOGGONE TROLL LOL

1 Like

Re: Black Christians, What Racial Image Do You See When You Imagine... by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 12, 2013
what is the likelihood that he looked like this?

Re: Black Christians, What Racial Image Do You See When You Imagine... by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 12, 2013
obadiah777: OF COURSE THAT REPROBATE AFKA SELTZER IS A DOGGONE TROLL LOL

grin grin grin grin
Re: Black Christians, What Racial Image Do You See When You Imagine... by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2013
*Kails*:
bro can you elaborate on this statement "ARABS ARE ISHMAELITES NOT ISRAELITES".

weren't the ishmaelites the "bad seeds"?

hey!

guys go to google and look up "black jesus".
it's interesting that even the black artists have made his image
which depicts someone from the Kush region.

jesus as a black man ( as seen on google)

real kushitic man
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3f/An_Afar_nomad.jpg

i think there may be some truth to this....

pagan_9ja and obadiah777 what you say? grin grin grin grin grin grin
WELL ARABS ARE ISHMAEL AND NO ISHMAEL WAS NOT THE BAD SEED, THE BAD SEED WAS EDOMITES. ISHMAEL IS THE WILD MAN. SO SCRIPTURES DESCRIBE HIM AS. AND HE WILD. ALWAYS TRYNA BLOW SHYTT UP INCLUDING HISSELF grin grin

YOU THINK THERE MAY BE SOME TRUTH TO THIS ? ITS IN THE BIBLE. AINT NOTHING TO THINK ABOUT. undecided

OH YOU SAYING THOSE PICS ARE ME AND THAT BELLIGERENT HEATHEN PAGAN 9JA ? LMAO. THIS IS MORE LIKE WHAT PAGAN 9JA LOOKS LIKE

WORSHIPPING HIS ANCIENT ANCESTOR IN THAT CACTUS PLANT. THAT HEATHEN WOULD WORSHIP ANYTHING

1 Like

Re: Black Christians, What Racial Image Do You See When You Imagine... by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2013
*Kails*:
what is the likelihood that he looked like this?

VERY SLIM. THAT GUY LOOKS LIKE A WOMANIZER grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Black Christians, What Racial Image Do You See When You Imagine... by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2013
obadiah777: VERY SLIM. THAT GUY LOOKS LIKE A WOMANIZER grin grin

grin grin grin
lol i am not convinced of that depiction either grin

1 Like

Re: Black Christians, What Racial Image Do You See When You Imagine... by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
obadiah777: WELL ARABS ARE ISHMAEL AND NO ISHMAEL WAS NOT THE BAD SEED, THE BAD SEED WAS EDOMITES. ISHMAEL IS THE WILD MAN. SO SCRIPTURES DESCRIBE HIM AS. AND HE WILD. ALWAYS TRYNA BLOW SHYTT UP INCLUDING HISSELF grin grin

YOU THINK THERE MAY BE SOME TRUTH TO THIS ? ITS IN THE BIBLE. AINT NOTHING TO THINK ABOUT. undecided

interesting.

btw don't think i don't know what you meant by the bolded grin grin

1 Like

Re: Black Christians, What Racial Image Do You See When You Imagine... by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2013
*Kails*:

grin grin grin
lol i am not convinced of that depiction either grin
YEAH THATS A GIGOLOS PORTRAIT. THAT AINT NO CHRIST. THATS CASANOVA grin grin
Re: Black Christians, What Racial Image Do You See When You Imagine... by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2013
obadiah777: OH YOU SAYING THOSE PICS ARE ME AND THAT BELLIGERENT HEATHEN PAGAN 9JA ? LMAO. THIS IS MORE LIKE WHAT PAGAN 9JA LOOKS LIKE

WORSHIPPING HIS ANCIENT ANCESTOR IN THAT CACTUS PLANT. THAT HEATHEN WOULD WORSHIP ANYTHING

LWKMD! grin grin

no i am asking what do you think of the various depictions of "black jesus" 90 percent of which typically look like kushites of Nubia.

If jesus was black, I think those depictions are more accurate considering the location and era.
Re: Black Christians, What Racial Image Do You See When You Imagine... by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:04pm On Jun 12, 2013
obadiah777: WELL ARABS ARE ISHMAEL AND NO ISHMAEL WAS NOT THE BAD SEED, THE BAD SEED WAS EDOMITES. ISHMAEL IS THE WILD MAN. SO SCRIPTURES DESCRIBE HIM AS. AND HE WILD. ALWAYS TRYNA BLOW SHYTT UP INCLUDING HISSELF grin grin

OH YOU SAYING THOSE PICS ARE ME AND THAT BELLIGERENT HEATHEN PAGAN 9JA ? LMAO. THIS IS MORE LIKE WHAT PAGAN 9JA LOOKS LIKE

wahala your are sikkk. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Black Christians, What Racial Image Do You See When You Imagine... by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
*Kails*:

interesting.

btw don't think i don't know what you meant by the bolded grin grin
OF COURSE YOU DO. ITS IN THE NEWS EVERYDAY. ISHMAEL THE WILDMAN BLOWING HISSELF UP AND EVERYONE AROUND HIM. grin grin >>> GENESIS 16 VS 12 And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren. <<< ISHMAEL

1 Like

Re: Black Christians, What Racial Image Do You See When You Imagine... by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2013
90% of those bla-jesus look like bob marley replicas. also their high-on-weed expressions. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Black Christians, What Racial Image Do You See When You Imagine... by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
90% of those bla-jesus look like bob marley replicas. also their high-on-weed expressions. tongue

obadiah777: OF COURSE YOU DO. ITS IN THE NEWS EVERYDAY. ISHMAEL THE WILDMAN BLOWING HISSELF UP AND EVERYONE AROUND HIM. grin grin >>> GENESIS 16 VS 12 And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren. <<< ISHMAEL

LOL! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Black Christians, What Racial Image Do You See When You Imagine... by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2013
*Kails*:

LWKMD! grin grin

no i am asking what do you think of the various depictions of "black jesus" 90 percent of which typically look like kushites of Nubia.

If jesus was black, I think those depictions are more accurate considering the location and era.
OH OK. WELL HE WAS DESCRIBED AS A DARK SKINNED MAN WITH WHITE ( PREMTURE GREY FROM WISDOM AND TOO MUCH KNOWLEDGE )AFRO. SO ONE OF THE PICS LOOKED SUFFICIENTLY ACCURATE TO DEPICT HIM. wink
Re: Black Christians, What Racial Image Do You See When You Imagine... by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

wahala your are sikkk. lipsrsealed
grin grin grin LWTMB OOOO grin
Re: Black Christians, What Racial Image Do You See When You Imagine... by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2013
obadiah777: OH OK. WELL HE WAS DESCRIBED AS A DARK SKINNED MAN WITH WHITE ( PREMTURE GREY FROM WISDOM AND TOO MUCH KNOWLEDGE )AFRO. SO ONE OF THE PICS LOOKED SUFFICIENTLY ACCURATE TO DEPICT HIM. wink

white afro? interesting.
you got any scriptures to post about that?

also...
i wonder how the future generations will depict michael jackson...
i wonder if there will be race debates on the true identity of the "king of pop"

(hint: this question is not random..i am making a point here!) wink
Re: Black Christians, What Racial Image Do You See When You Imagine... by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
LMAO RIGHT ? LMAO
Re: Black Christians, What Racial Image Do You See When You Imagine... by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2013
lol Black Jesus done suffer o grin

anyway guys gotta run.
ttyl Obadiah777...
as always it was a pleasure dear kiss smiley

1 Like

Re: Black Christians, What Racial Image Do You See When You Imagine... by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2013
*Kails*:

white afro? interesting.
you got any scriptures to post about that?

also...
i wonder how the future generations will depict michael jackson...
i wonder if there will be race debates on the true identity of the "king of pop"

(hint: this question is not random..i am making a point here!) wink
WELL LUCKY ENOUGH FOR US WE WOULD NOT GET TO THAT POINT WHEN THE POWERS THAT BE WOULD CLAIM HIM TO BE WHITE SUCH AS THEY DID WITH BETHOVEN ETC ETC. THEIR TIME IS UP. THEY DONT GOT EVEN 4 YEARS LOL. SO NO CHANCE OF THAT HAPPENING. WITH REGARDS TO CHRISTS WHITE AFRO ?

REVELATION 1 VS 14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow << WOOLY AND WHITE KINDA LIKE >>>

DANIEL 9 VS 7 and the hair of his head like the pure wool:
Re: Black Christians, What Racial Image Do You See When You Imagine... by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2013
*Kails*:
lol Black Jesus done suffer o grin

anyway guys gotta run.
ttyl Obadiah777...
as always it was a pleasure dear kiss smiley
AHHHH JUST WHEN I ANSWERED YA QUESTION WITH A NICE PIC OF WOLE SOYINKA wink wink AHH WELL. CATCH YA LATAZ KAILS.
Re: Black Christians, What Racial Image Do You See When You Imagine... by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
obadiah777: WELL LUCKY ENOUGH FOR US WE WOULD NOT GET TO THAT POINT WHEN THE POWERS THAT BE WOULD CLAIM HIM TO BE WHITE SUCH AS THEY DID WITH BETHOVEN ETC ETC. THEIR TIME IS UP. THEY DONT GOT EVEN 4 YEARS LOL. SO NO CHANCE OF THAT HAPPENING. WITH REGARDS TO CHRISTS WHITE AFRO ?

REVELATION 1 VS 14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow << WOOLY AND WHITE KINDA LIKE >>>

DANIEL 9 VS 7 and the hair of his head like the pure wool:

good. now you can hang Wole Soyinka, "THe HEathen"'s portrait on your church and worship him as the bla-jesus. tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why People Need To Believe In God. / When Hell Go To Hell / Happy 54th Birthday To Pastor David Ibiyeomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.