Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Aps That Can Make You Rich - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Aps That Can Make You Rich (1362 Views)

IQ And Programming... Does Having A High IQ Make You A Better Programmer? / I Want To Be Developing .jar Aps For Nokia Phones. Where Do I Start?developing .jar Mobile Apps What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aps That Can Make You Rich by Uwadiegwu1: 8:43pm On Jun 01, 2013
[b]APP IDEAS COMPETITION – CHOOSE ONE/SUGGEST ONE
1. PHONE-A-TAXI APP
PHONE-A-TAXI is an exclusive app that may be used in the event of being stranded. With GPS technology, it would detect the nearest taxi rank for whoever has subscribed to the service. To operate this app, one must telephone the taxi company in order to charter a taxi from the person’s exact location, and send it straight to the passenger.
How you would make money?
The app would be free for consumers but, in order to absorb the marketing costs, the developer could charge taxi firms a monthly subscription fee. They could also utilize the existence of social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc. to promote the app to potential consumers. The bigger the client base, the more you can charge the taxi firm annually, which would also be beneficial to the taxi company.
2. FANTASY FOOTBALL APP
This football app would be a craze for all football lovers. It works by persons choosing their own fantasy football team from the English Premier League or any other league in the world. Customers will be able to select their teams from a database of players, and points would be awarded to them after each round of games. The league would then be accumulated; total of points.
You would make money with this app by charging each person to download the app or a small fee to enter your team. You would then be able to award the winner 25 – 50% of the profit as the main prize, and you would then have the other 50 – 75%.
3. FAKE PHONE NUMBER APP
This app could be used to prevent you from giving out your real telephone number. With this app, a number would be generated and assigned to you, so that you eliminate having undesired persons calling your real number. So, if you received a phone call from an undesired person, the Fake Phone Number app would indicate that they were calling or that you had received a text message from the person, thus saving the identity of your real number.
You could make money from this by charging a fee to download the app.
4. PARENT APP
This app would allow you to know the whereabouts of your child at all times using GPS tracking on this app. This app would be installed on the child’s Smartphone and linked to the app on the parent’s phone.
This would generate money offering the app to child support agencies and schools to purchase it, and then given to parents free of charge.
5. DELIVERY APP
This app would be used to find the cheapest and quickest courier service to send your parcel to. You would fill in the size, weight, delivery location and postal code and then order the cheapest courier service directly through the app.
You would charge a commission for each order that would come through the app to the courier service. The app itself would be free to download.
6. FIND MY DOG APP
This app would use to track your dog in the event it went missing. You would get a GPS tracking device to attach to the dog’s collar and then you would be able to see the location of your dog and easily locate it if it’s lost.
You would make money with this by advertising the app through places such as vets and animal stores. You would then charge a download fee.[/b]
Re: Aps That Can Make You Rich by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
Please how can i create my own app my email ibaki.kizito@yahoo.com
Re: Aps That Can Make You Rich by CODEEATER(m): 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
Kizitocyber: Please how can i create my own app my email ibaki.kizito@yahoo.com
by programin it..genius
Re: Aps That Can Make You Rich by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
hi, i'm just learning python. but would python really? really? be enough to build any of the above said apps. i have ideas of my own i would like to implement now now just that i'm not really good yet.
Re: Aps That Can Make You Rich by CODEEATER(m): 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
Akinmail: hi, i'm just learning python. but would python really? really? be enough to build any of the above said apps. i have ideas of my own i would like to implement now now just that i'm not really good yet.
python as stand alone?...i doubt,u'l nd sumtin else lyk c# or c++,but all dez apps can b dne wit android,xpectialy d ones involvin gps n locativity
Re: Aps That Can Make You Rich by Uwadiegwu1: 1:58am On Jun 03, 2013
I am presently working on Number 1 on the lists. Anyone interested should contact me. I have other unstated ideas/features that will be included on the coding etc.

Let me know and we can partner together.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

MTN Developers Challenge Finalist. / Php Challenge / App Developer Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.