Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo (11118 Views)

Buhari Finally Moves To Probe Obasanjo / Chuka Umunna Declares Intention To Run For Labour Leadership In UK / No Plan To Probe Obasanjo - Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by joseph1832(m): 10:08am On Jun 02, 2013
GEJ and his administration are ten and tempest with that of OBJ! He should have asked OBJ about the billions of naira he allocated on power!

This is what people have been clamouring about, 'accountability'. I see that GEJ is trying at all cost to ensure his pdp ticket to contest for 2015 elections by not stepping on the 'powers that be'.
Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by kaeto(m): 10:08am On Jun 02, 2013
take dat: Dog does not eat dog, and Ole no dey catch Ole! GEJ knows that those who live in glass houses must not throw stones!

See the way they(presidency) hurriedly refuted the news! Such cowardice!
lo! One of the kids on nL who off their clothes, snap pix, paste them on the forum asking how handsome they are. Numbskulls in a blind search for truth, God help you in your blind search cos i don't see sh.1t cowardice in the president's perception on OBJ.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2013
y'all I have nothing against this guy but I strongly see and believe he's clueless as fucck to be a president. He is slow and brainless. worst part is, he have bunch of lame asss PA's around him.. I'm closes to someone who works with him and she's dumb as hell just like y'all's president no offense
Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by IyfeNamikaze(m): 10:19am On Jun 02, 2013
REALITY101: y'all I have nothing against this guy but I strongly see and believe his clueless as fucck to be a president. He is slow and brainless. worst part is he have bunch lame asss PA's around him.. I'm closes to someone who works with him and she's dumb as hell n as y'all's president no offense

Please can someone interpret the above comment in simple and plain english language :/
Thank you as you do so
Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 02, 2013
babyosisi: Well ,the gods have already probed OBJ and his family for generations to come
When OBJ and daughter look like this,what further probing does he need? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Ozodimgba and daughters
wow can someone b uglier than these two? cry embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by parki: 10:27am On Jun 02, 2013
Can Gej as obj's boy probe his oga at the top? Never! Gej is a loyal steed.
Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 02, 2013
Iyfe Namikaze:

Please can someone interpret the above comment in simple and plain english language :/
Thank you as you do so

Lol blame it on ciroc...dude fucccck you. Edited but you are an ASSSHHOLE though
Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by point5: 10:33am On Jun 02, 2013
Hhahah c as mi man(GEJ)dey fear dey swear join say e neva evn tink am probe em oga(OBJ)..nobi smal tin oo
Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by james1(m): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2013
joseph1832 wrote:GEJ and his administration are ten and tempest with that of OBJ! He should have asked OBJ about the billions of naira he allocated on power!

This is what people have been clamouring about, 'accountability'. I see that GEJ is trying at all cost to ensure his pdp ticket to contest for 2015 elections by not stepping on the 'powers that be'.

As regard the billions spent by OBJ on power;do understand that power projects are not purchased off the shelf,it can take years to even materialise in the sense that:after the contractor has won in a bid or selected,they must do feasibility studies to find out the most suitable place for the power project.
After that has been settled;the site will be prepared,equipments will then be moved to site before commencement of work proper.
The above scenerio can play out in months or over a year depending on the scale of the project so before we shout too much off the rooftops;we should put those into consideration and understand that some of the power projects coming on or under construction now maybe from the OBJ era.
the GEJ administration is working toward delivering the dividends of democracy to the man on the street.
Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by Xhammy: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
That 's their problem,
Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by Update(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2013
. for sure
Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by owindavid(m): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2013
babyosisi: Well ,the gods have already probed OBJ and his family for generations to come
When OBJ and daughter look like this,what further probing does he need? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Ozodimgba and daughters
The God i serve will reward obj 4 his sin...and 4 the pains he has cause 4 diff pple....becus i knw he has won himself first class ticket to hell fire...
Ozodimgba and daughters
The God i serve will reward obj 4 his sin...and 4 the pains he has cause 4 diff pple....becus i knw he has won himself first class ticket to hell fire...
Ozodimgba and daughters
Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by jimrox: 4:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
Do not believ abati for anything. He told us dat Jonathan was nt considering emergency on boron. Tone, etc. What do we have after 48 hrs. St
ate of emmergency
Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by redsun(m): 5:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
miqos02: i hope this statement was not issued and signed mr abati because he was a strong critic of obj

That guy is truely a monkey. A disgrace to intellectualism that he claims to be a part of.
Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by Demdem(m): 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
The retardeen is a coward. am not surprised by this.
Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by mkoabiola: 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
Only baba God fit prob obj.
Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by lagcity(m): 4:37am On Jun 03, 2013
Nuzo':
We all know tht if GEJ decides to probe and send OBJ to jail for life...nothing will happen.

But he won't do it for some reasons:

1. It will hamper his 2015 ambition.

2. They are both in the same party.

3. GEJ is not a bitter human being.

4. Some sections of the country will see it as witch hunting.

5. Nigerian will also call for the probe of IBB, Abdulsalm, Odili, Tinubu, Udenwa, Ndume, Anenih, El-rufai etc

6. GEJ's successor will do same.

In other words, he cant do it! undecided You are contradicting yourself by saying that nothing will happen. Your number 1 and 6 reasons don't qualify as "nothing."
Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by matrix789: 7:55am On Jun 03, 2013
How can they probe their Father's
Re: Jonathan Has No Intention To Probe Obasanjo by joseph1832(m): 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
james1: joseph1832 wrote:GEJ and his administration are ten and tempest with that of OBJ! He should have asked OBJ about the billions of naira he allocated on power!

As regard the billions spent by OBJ on power;do understand that power projects are not purchased off the shelf,it can take years to even materialise in the sense that:after the contractor has won in a bid or selected,they must do feasibility studies to find out the most suitable place for the power project.
After that has been settled;the site will be prepared,equipments will then be moved to site before commencement of work proper.
The above scenerio can play out in months or over a year depending on the scale of the project so before we shout too much off the rooftops;we should put those into consideration and understand that some of the power projects coming on or under construction now maybe from the OBJ era.
the GEJ administration is working toward delivering the dividends of democracy to the man on the street.

Please can you listen to yourself "after the contractor has won in a bid or selected,they must do feasibility studies to find out the most suitable place for the power project". if after 8 years OBJ can not deliver on power, what makes you think that GEJ or the next president will deliver after 16 years?.

Its all what we've been shouting again and again, the rhetorics involved in Nigerian government is just too much.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Memo To Buhari, Atiku" By FAJ. / Aisha Yesufu Twitter Account Reactivated - Shares Short Story / President Jonathan's Democracy Day Broadcast: What Do You Make Of It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.