Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Things Not To Bring To Camp/ Contraband Items In Camp? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Things Not To Bring To Camp/ Contraband Items In Camp? (3994 Views)

How Nysc Corp Member Almost Lost His Life To Torture In Camp / A Corper's Tennis Shoes In Camp (funny Picture) / Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Not To Bring To Camp/ Contraband Items In Camp? by Adebayolove(m): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2013
I have seen many posts on things one should bring to camp, but no one has really emphasized on contraband items not allowed in camp.
Pls ex-copers and serving corps member should help with a list of those items. Gracias.
Re: Things Not To Bring To Camp/ Contraband Items In Camp? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2013
If you bought those khaki waist belt,keep it at home,you can use it after camp but nt in camp.

Wrist watch too,you may nt be allowed to wear it,depending on the camp though.

I heard of glass bottled perfumes too. They belv people can fight with it.

Electric appliances,fork and knife. Only spoon is allowed

CORPERS WE!! Kp it coming. Congrats to the outgoing batch b and incoming ones. You only serve once,so enjoy it.
Re: Things Not To Bring To Camp/ Contraband Items In Camp? by Adebayolove(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
chidyhels thanks for your inputs.

More inputs pls
Re: Things Not To Bring To Camp/ Contraband Items In Camp? by CrazyMan(m): 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
Don't bring any material that has the NYSC logo on it, and don't go with any Nysc shirt, face cap...etc. You would be decamped if you do so.

Don't bring sharp objects like pocket knife to the camp.

Don't bring cooking utensils to camp. Eg pots, stove/gas cooker, plates...etc.

If I remember more, I would post them.
Re: Things Not To Bring To Camp/ Contraband Items In Camp? by nikkytruth(f): 9:55am On Jun 07, 2013
Pls Crazyman, can one take Hand Drier, Hair stretcher aπϑ Clipper to camp. Ȋ̝̊̅§ it allowed?
Re: Things Not To Bring To Camp/ Contraband Items In Camp? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2013
^ electric appliances aren't allowed.
Re: Things Not To Bring To Camp/ Contraband Items In Camp? by alhabeeb(m): 6:08am On Jun 08, 2013
chidyhels: ^ electric appliances aren't allowed.
pls..wot o small size boiling ring.
Re: Things Not To Bring To Camp/ Contraband Items In Camp? by alhabeeb(m): 6:09am On Jun 08, 2013
CrazyMan: Don't bring any material that has the NYSC logo on it, and don't go with any Nysc shirt, face cap...etc. You would be decamped if you do so.

Don't bring sharp objects like pocket knife to the camp.

Don't bring cooking utensils to camp. Eg pots, stove/gas cooker, plates...etc.

If I remember more, I would post them.
pls.wot o sumtin lyk plastic cup.
Re: Things Not To Bring To Camp/ Contraband Items In Camp? by CrazyMan(m): 10:22am On Jun 08, 2013
alhabeeb:
pls..wot o small size boiling ring.
You wouldn't be allowed to bring such...and if you go ahead to smuggle it in it would be confiscated and returned back to you on the last day of camp.
Re: Things Not To Bring To Camp/ Contraband Items In Camp? by CrazyMan(m): 10:25am On Jun 08, 2013
alhabeeb:
pls.wot o sumtin lyk plastic cup.
Sure you can come along with your plastic cup.
Re: Things Not To Bring To Camp/ Contraband Items In Camp? by imolekan: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2013
CrazyMan:
Sure you can come along with your plastic cup.
What about stapler?
Re: Things Not To Bring To Camp/ Contraband Items In Camp? by lekkybanja(m): 9:56am On Jun 10, 2013
pls wot of clipper for my shaving.
Re: Things Not To Bring To Camp/ Contraband Items In Camp? by CrazyMan(m): 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2013
lekkybanja: pls wot of clipper for my shaving.
You would have to hide it very well if you intend bringing yours...cos if its discovered, it would be confiscated and returned back to you on the last day of camp like I stated earlier.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2015 / My Sex Service To My Principaland Students - NYSC Member(part 1) / NYSC Age Limit Verification Via WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.