Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan (12528 Views)

Wike Asks Amaechi To Account For N3Trillion / How Jim Ovia Disgrace Jonathan Due To Fear Of Buhari / North ’ll Disgrace Jonathan—-sani, Katsina Pdp Chieftain ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by EkoIle1: 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
malachytochukwu: In a game of chess,the knight,pawn and even the rook could be sacrificed to protect the queen, and if need be, the queen culd also be sacrificed to keep the king safe. This is realy a chess game where PDP is realy using their pawns to safeguard the king in the time of trouble(2015). With this,Pdp has gained three things: they now hav an inkling ofthe opposition's strategies and Ĥ♡Ѡ far they can go in undermining 2015 general elections. Secondly and most importnntly, they av succeeded in tamin the NGF to comply with PDP's constitutd authorities by seriously disintergratin their unionism and oneness.thirdly,(not exhaustive though), PDP now know the potential 'Judases' in the party and wil take their time out to tackle them either by setling their grudges or by showin them the way out. To me APC is never a problem to pdp, rather pdp is it's own problem. There is no perfect unity in dat party. APC to me is just an agglomeration of ppl that are seeking attention alongside some few disgruntled politicians from pdp. A party with no tangible manifestoe is worse than peer group. The only thing I know about them is dat they are desperate to wrestle power from pdp. In as far as Fashola/okorocha has nt indicatd interest,I hardly see any element in that party that is worth voting for. For now,GEJ stil has the upper arm except that he needs to concentrate and give us results. I lov Nigeria. Today is my B day, I am hapy to be born in Nigeria.

You need some Cabin bisquit for this wonderful essay..

lmao..
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by slimfit1(m): 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
APC should not try to allow any PDP members to come and join them otherwise we will vote for PDP instead.
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by thelastpope10: 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2013
Eko Ile:

16 out of 23 means you lost 7 votes/governors and that's a huge loss. Even losing 1 is a huge loss talk less 7 governors.

His political base and support is shrinking and the ground under his feet is shifting like quick sand. Not accepting the results of the election and deploying dubious means to regain control that exist anymore reeks panic and desperation, but unfortunately, his compounding his failure and eventual downfall...

And it's very puerile to say the opposition prefer the PDP, a little political and opposition sense and knowlegde should tell you that for the APC, theirs is to destroy the opposition/PDP and it doesn't matter who they team up with to do it, even if the opportunity rests with GEJ, they'll team up with him just to destroy the PDP.

Please get off the emotional ride and face the obvious reality, the PDP is in disarray and GEJ is fast losing his cloths and in no time, he'll lose his shoes all over again..

You are a political ignoramus, no insult intended. So you think that if the PDP has differences, they will also carry those differences into the 2015 election and allow the opposition to win? So you think those 7 govs will allow APC win and they will now be opposition and be begging Tinubu for positions? You are really delusional. Once the primaries are decided, everyone will simply fall in line and work for the success of the party just like 2011

1 Like

Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by oddy4real(m): 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
dayokanu: ^^ You can judge for yourself who has been the better administrator Amaechi or Jang

This would further show that the Retardeen Jonathan caucus is very hopeless fielding a governor who cant manage his own state effectively
But aintn they both Governors from the 'killer party'?
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by ekoileee: 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2013
Slow down grasshopper, you'll get served accordingly come 2015....lmao
thelastpope10:

You are a political ignoramus, no insult intended. So you think that if the PDP has differences, they will also carry those differences into the 2015 election and allow the opposition to win? So you think those 7 govs will allow APC win and they will now be opposition and be begging Tinubu for positions? You are really delusional. Once the primaries are decided, everyone will simply fall in line and work for the success of the party just like 2011
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by searay(m): 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
killuminati: Good muve from di opposishuun party dem..let there confushun inna di killer party center deh, and make di bombaclaaat Retardeen look like a eediot battyman. Make no room fi nuh mistake we ah fi gwan boot dem outta rock with deh a'sslickers dem. Boooyaka!
Weed is commenting
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by Yorubaman40: 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2013
175: Dayokanu kindly tell me why the so called APC dint field any of their governors
as a candidate?
They are too cowardly. "Ai leja ni ojuta baba mi o dehin" If they were too sure of themselves they would have gone d whole hog.
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by mkoabiola: 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
So NGF is now nollywood.
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by Eziachi: 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
Why put yourself in a position to be disgraced over what is simply a social club inhabited by some overfed 36 men? Who gathers once in a while to eat and drink.
NGA, a body, no one gives a hoot about 2 weeks ago has suddenly been made relevant by Jonathan and his mindless advisers, small gang politics with Amaechi.
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by Eziachi: 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
MEGA4BILLION: I think this NGF is full of confuse people, APC coming out to say that they make Amaechi win to disgrace GEJ is a child's talk, why didnt they field their candidate for the post to show Nigerians how strong and prepared there are for 2015. The went and queue behind the same PDP they are clamouring of dislodging. CONFUSION EVERYWAY
Can't you people think? Why will they bother with fielding a candidate, when they can use it to cause confusion and farther division in the camp of their opponent? Do you people know the real meaning of political game?
How can Jonathan allowed himself to be sucked into was would have pass out without anyone noticing and now made it a huge issue and they couldn't even plan it well before they got sucked in and to make it worse they start dancing naked in public by creating a different faction without having every PDP governor onboard before hand?
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by Eziachi: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
PEREP: In 2014 primaries (if automatic ticket thing fails) , these are the possible state delegates that will vote GEJ
Lagos
Osun
Ekiti
Ondo
Oyo
Ogun
Delta
Crossriver
Bayelsa
Akwaibom
Edo
Kogi
Kwara
Benue
FCT
Nassarawa
Gombe
Katsina
Plateau
Anambra
Enugu
Imo
Abia
Ebonyi
Zamfara
All the other states might likely split. Note, it is easier to get the states with opposition parties in the North.

Agreed?
So you didn't learn anything from secret vote between Amaechi vs Jang. When the time come, shock may be on the card, unless it not a secret vote. If I were Jonathan now, I will insist on stand behind your man voting system and also find a way to push the presidential election before the governorship in 2015 if he manage to get the ticket.
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by dayokanu(m): 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
MEGA4BILLION: I think this NGF is full of confuse people, APC coming out to say that they make Amaechi win to disgrace GEJ is a child's talk, why didnt they field their candidate for the post to show Nigerians how strong and prepared there are for 2015. The went and queue behind the same PDP they are clamouring of dislodging. CONFUSION EVERYWAY

APC presenting their own candidate would make the PDP unite against it, But with 2 people inside the same PDP and with the way the election went it has caused more division inside the PDP

Simple common sense states that APC gain when there is rancour within the PDP as against a United PDP
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by lagcity(m): 5:16am On Jun 03, 2013
GEJ doesn't know how to choose his battles. GEJ won the battle but lost the war. GEJ won the battle by imposing his candidate by force anyway. But what did he really win? Nothing!

APC won the war by showing the world that "saintly" GEJ is a tyrant who meddles in elections even when stakes are not high. Now, how the heck will sane Nigerians trust GEJ with high stakes 2015 presidential elections when he rigs unimportant NGF election? Nigerians can't trust him! GEJ rubbished his "credibility" with some useless NGF election. What a dumba55! grin

Anybody who can't see this masterstroke by APC deserves a blinding slap.
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 03, 2013
Is a pity that ACN/CPC is still dreaming.
Re: APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan by Bolan123: 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
CyberG:

Hmmn...you are being NAIVE here! GEJ is the biggest loser here! How can Amaechi be the loser on this plot when his tenure is OVER? Except of course he has engaged in corruption that can proven in a court of law, which he would deserve whatever punishment on the account of that, GEJ is the biggest loser! The influence of the retardeen is broken in at least 19 states or diluted, no one else except PDP or retardeen GEJ needs all those states to kneel down and accept their crap! If the retardeen wants to do anything, the 19 governors are quite at liberty to not be indifferent or work counter to whatever he wants to do, which makes GEJ's position untenable, weak, embarrassing and a landmark history that cannot be erased! It confirms his ascribed cluelessness when that begins to happen! If the governors forum and support is well diluted, the delegates in the primaries all out to vote against him, where can he lean for support except either buy everyone with humongous amounts of money, spend all the money and still lose and be disgraced, get the nomination forcefully but the votes from several states is effectively diluted by his own singular action only! Think outside the box and broadly before you speak in public!
Your mumu has gone viral. GEJ had two option which was properly deployed. It is either his candidate or no NGF. Is it too much for you to comprehend? GEJ doesn't say much but he sure knows when to strike. Go get a life my friend. Tinubu will be fully disgraced come 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Progress On 2nd Niger Bridge / Operation Crocodile Smile II In Niger Delta Begins Friday / I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.