Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna (12522 Views)

Why I Am Running To Be Nigeria's President - Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Why I Am Running For President - Osinbajo Declares For 2023 / Titi Abubakar Speaks Igbo Language As She Campaigns For Her Husband. See Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by TheSaxophonist: 11:38am On Jan 17, 2019
Photo- ACPN’s presidential candidate- Obiageli Ezekwesili

The presidential candidate of the Allied congress party of Nigeria has revealed her reasons for running for the highest office in Nigeria.
Oby Ezekwesili, while campaigning before party faithfuls stated on Thursday in Kaduna that her plan if for Nigerians to rise and rise.

Her words, “I am not running for president so that i will be big woman.

“I want Nigeria to be a Great nation again. I am running because i am tired of seeing hopelessness in our society.
The ACPN candidate further promised om delivering good and affordable health care alongside social securities to Kaduna residents if elected.

Source:
http://www.insiderpostonline.com/news/i-am-running-because-i-am-tired-ezekwesili-opens-up-as-she-takes-campaign-to-kaduna/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by Optional09: 11:44am On Jan 17, 2019
This women is not serious, she’s just a tool used by the cabals in attempt to stop Sowore.

Let me bust your bubbles. IT WILL NOT WORK!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by surveyProf(m): 11:59am On Jan 17, 2019
Not again
Re: I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by Sholaco: 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
This man self

2 Likes

Re: I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by medolab90(m): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sholaco:
This man self
did you even read at all. undecided

8 Likes

Re: I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
K
Re: I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by Apelex(m): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2019
Optional09:
This women is not serious, she’s just a tool used by the cabals in attempt to stop Sowore.

Let me bust your bubbles. IT WILL NOT WORK!

See this one

3 Likes

Re: I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by Seetto: 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2019
surveyProf:
Not again
You are running to where....u better pick race fast fast.
Re: I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by braveboy64(m): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
Sai Baba till 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2019
PDP _ APC and I believe the OTHERs grin
Re: I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by Ventura1: 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
The only alternative to APC and PDP. Takeitback!

7 Likes

Re: I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by surveyProf(m): 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2019
Seetto:

You are running to where....u better pick race fast fast.

To where?

1 Like

Re: I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by Cholls(m): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
my brother forget university degree is just a worthless piece of paper that oozes of entitlement and false hopes.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by jabberjawz: 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2019
Madam.......work never start o............no tire o............
Re: I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2019
Ventura1:
The only alternative to APC and PDP. Takeitback!
#TakeITBack

2 Likes

Re: I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by agylistic77: 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2019
Madam, how are will sure u will win ur local government.. because will don't want to waste our vote on u. Because we are sending buhari back to daura to rear cow.
Right now I'm Atikulating and obidently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by stanliwise(m): 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
I prefer this woman over the so-called useless twin party APC and PDP Fulani candidates.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2019
All the best to the candidates as Nigerians go to the poll.
Re: I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by techking: 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
Hahahahahahah
Re: I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by StOla: 12:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
History will be kind on you for your efforts at social activism and your fight for the rights of the average Nigerian that you do not owe anything.

The same average Nigerian is however determined that he will rather vote Atiku so that he can enrich his friends, while relying on you to help challenge the government when his rights and needs are not regarded.
Re: I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by SouthWestBlood(m): 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2019
The only man qualified to take on Nigeria's mess, head-on!

Vote wisely. Let's take it back together. Vote Omoyele Sowore!

#Sowore2019

1 Like

Re: I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by DBossNG(m): 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2019
grin
Re: I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by WonderManly(m): 12:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
TheSaxophonist:

The presidential candidate of the Allied congress party of Nigeria has revealed her reasons for running for the highest office in Nigeria.
Oby Ezekwesili, while campaigning before party faithfuls stated on Thursday in Kaduna that her plan if for Nigerians to rise and rise.

“I want Nigeria to be a Great nation again. I am running because i am tired of seeing hopelessness in our society.
The ACPN candidate further promised om delivering good and affordable health care alongside social securities to Kaduna residents if elected.

Source:
http://www.insiderpostonline.com/news/i-am-running-because-i-am-tired-ezekwesili-opens-up-as-she-takes-campaign-to-kaduna/

Re: I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by WonderManly(m): 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
TheSaxophonist:

Source:
Where is the campaign picx now?... Show us!
Re: I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
Cholls:
my brother forget university degree is just a worthless piece of
paper that oozes of entitlement and false
hopes.

Brother? grin grin grin 9ja my contri
Re: I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by saucemanny(m): 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2019
TheSaxophonist:

Source:

wasting of time and money.one of the most liar on earth
Re: I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by AfonjaConehead: 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2019
StOla:
History will be kind on you for your efforts at social activism and your fight for the rights of the average Nigerian that you do not owe anything.

The same average Nigerian is however determined that he will rather vote Atiku so that he can enrich his friends, while relying on you to help challenge the government when his rights and needs are not regarded.

You not gonna blame anyone who's gunning for Atiku when you zomBs are presenting a lifeless dullapo.

Btw, zomB O zomB

grin
Re: I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by DFSH(m): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2019
Unfortunately we don't know how to use our right to get right people . We are in animal farm. Ma, if only my vote will make you win I will vote for you because I am also tired of negative progression. I just want something new.

TheSaxophonist:

Source:
Re: I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by divineappo(m): 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2019
Oby Ezekwesili was the referee of the PACT that was fraudulently organised some months ago. Immediately PACT nefarious objective failed, she (PACT Referee) suddenly entered the field as a player in the last minute, trying to score more goals than all the other players.
It must be noted that, Oby Ezekwesili is a SCAM
Re: I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by prixm: 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2019
If capacity means anything in our country, this is the best of the pack. It doesn't matter to me and I pray it does not matter to you whether she is a woman or whether she is Ibo. Nigeria is a terminally ill patient requiring the services of the best of the best doctor. Let's give the job to the best doctor available. In this context, Buhari can best be described as a butcher: the only surgery he performs is to kill animals; he has no clue how to safe them. In the same context, Atiku will best be described as an "auxillary nurse": Not a doctor, not a nurse but at least in the fringes of the medical profession. Better than Buhari but not what a country as sick as Nigeria needs. In the context, Obi is the doctor that can give the country its best chance of survival. I hope Nigerians will demystify the so called party structures and vote for the right candidate and upstage the greedy political godfathers.
Re: I Am Running Because I Am Tired, Ezekwesili Reveals As She Campaigns In Kaduna by blackmercyvelli(m): 2:25pm On Jan 20, 2019
You cannot win even gate keeper position in Aso rock, you better learn speed by USANI BOLT , MADAM RUNNER

(1) (Reply)

Switch Off Mtn Line Protest By 12:00 Noon For 7 Days / Udom Emmanuel And Makarfi At Flag-off Of LG Elections In Uyo (Photos) / Senate To Probe CBN, NIBSS Over N20 Trillion Unremitted Stamp Duties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.