Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,517 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? (2922 Views)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / Which Religion Was Practised During The Pre-islamic Period In The Arab Countries / Which Religion Was Practised During The Pre-islamic Period In The Arab Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by ayenny02(m): 7:37am On Jun 02, 2013
It is universally believed, in both the Christian and the Muslim worlds, that Jesus will come again to this world at the end of the age.

I propose to make a brief study of both the Christian and Islamic teachings about the return of Jesus Christ from heaven and to know which religion jesus will practice when he comes back between the two religion.

In christianity we have many bible, many churches, many Gods and many doctrine with different ideologies and they are not worship in the same church

while

In islam,we have one Quran, one God, many sects but worship in the same mosque, believe in the same God and facing the same Qibla

LET SEE THE VERSES FROM BIBLE AND ISLAM OF COMING BACK OF JESUS CHRIST

1. THE RETURN OF JESUS IN THE BIBLE.

Matthew 16:27   For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done.

Matthew 24:30  "At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn.  they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 

Matthew 24: 36-39  No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.   As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.   For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;  and they knew nothng about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away.  That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

Mark 8:36-38    What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?  If anyone is ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his Father's glory with holy angels.

2. THE RETURN OF JESUS IN ISLAM

Furthermore, Allah (God) also says in the Quran, "And he (Jesus shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Resurrection); therefore have no doubt about it (the Hour). And follow me (Allah), this is a Straight Path." (Quran 43: 61)

Huzaifa bin Usaid  reported that Prophet Mohammad suddenly came to us while we were talking. He asked, "What are you talking about?" We replied "We were talking about the Last Hour." Prophet (s) said, "It will never come until you see ten signs before it. He then mentioned the Smoke, the Dajjal (Anti-Christ), the Daabba, the Rising of the Sun from the place of its setting, the Descent of Jesus son of Mary (from Heaven), Yajuj and Ma'juj (Gog & MaGog)..."  (Sahih Muslim)

Prophet Mohammad said: "In the meantime, while the Dajjal will be busy doing this and this, Allah will send down the Messiah son of Mary (Jesus). He (Jesus) will descend in the eastern part of Damascus, near the white minaret (tower), dressed in the two yellow garments, with his hands resting on the arms of two angels. When he will bend down his head, water drops will appear trickling down, and when he will raise it, it will appear as though pearl--like drops are rolling down. Any disbeliever whom the air of his breath reaches, and it will reach up to the last limit of his sight, will fall dead. Then, the son of Mary will go in pursuit of the Dajjal, and will overtake him at the gate of Lud , and will kill him." (Sahih Muslim, Abu Dawud, Tirmizi, Ibn Majah).

QUESTION
*Which one is the straight path jesus will follow when comes back

1 Like

Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by pimplucious: 9:50am On Jun 02, 2013
Good question. wil love to see this debate to the end. Front page pls
Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by pointblank321: 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
ayenny02: It is universally believed, in both the Christian and the Muslim worlds, that Jesus will come again to this world at the end of the age.

I propose to make a brief study of both the Christian and Islamic teachings about the return of Jesus Christ from heaven and to know which religion jesus will practice when he comes back between the two religion.

In christianity we have many bible, many churches, many Gods and many doctrine with different ideologies and they are not worship in the same church

while

In islam,we have one Quran, one God, many sects but worship in the same mosque, believe in the same God and facing the same Qibla

LET SEE THE VERSES FROM BIBLE AND ISLAM OF COMING BACK OF JESUS CHRIST

1. THE RETURN OF JESUS IN THE BIBLE.

Matthew 16:27   For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done.

Matthew 24:30  "At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn.  they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. 

Matthew 24: 36-39  No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.   As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.   For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;  and they knew nothng about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away.  That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.

Mark 8:36-38    What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?  If anyone is ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his Father's glory with holy angels.

2. THE RETURN OF JESUS IN ISLAM

Furthermore, Allah (God) also says in the Quran, "And he (Jesus shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Resurrection); therefore have no doubt about it (the Hour). And follow me (Allah), this is a Straight Path." (Quran 43: 61)

Huzaifa bin Usaid  reported that Prophet Mohammad suddenly came to us while we were talking. He asked, "What are you talking about?" We replied "We were talking about the Last Hour." Prophet (s) said, "It will never come until you see ten signs before it. He then mentioned the Smoke, the Dajjal (Anti-Christ), the Daabba, the Rising of the Sun from the place of its setting, the Descent of Jesus son of Mary (from Heaven), Yajuj and Ma'juj (Gog & MaGog)..."  (Sahih Muslim)

Prophet Mohammad said: "In the meantime, while the Dajjal will be busy doing this and this, Allah will send down the Messiah son of Mary (Jesus). He (Jesus) will descend in the eastern part of Damascus, near the white minaret (tower), dressed in the two yellow garments, with his hands resting on the arms of two angels. When he will bend down his head, water drops will appear trickling down, and when he will raise it, it will appear as though pearl--like drops are rolling down. Any disbeliever whom the air of his breath reaches, and it will reach up to the last limit of his sight, will fall dead. Then, the son of Mary will go in pursuit of the Dajjal, and will overtake him at the gate of Lud , and will kill him." (Sahih Muslim, Abu Dawud, Tirmizi, Ibn Majah).

QUESTION
*Which one is the straight path jesus will follow when comes back

Your thread is very interesting. When Jesus was about to ascend, He was addressing His disciples and said and I quote:

John 14:1
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

John 14:2
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

John 14:3
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

John 14:4
And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

John 14:5
Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

From the above, we can draw the following concussions: 1. Jesus said he is the only way (verse 6). This means he is not coming for anybody who does not want to go to heaven through him. 2. He was addressing his disciple and he said HE WAS COMING BACK FOR THEM (verse 3), which by implication, He was referring to the disciples and those who follow their footsteps.

I am happy you said Muhammad said "Allah will send down the Messiah son of Mary (Jesus)". That shows even Muhammad knew Jesus is the Messiah. It is he who has the duty of saving mankind. Besides, it is the Christians that are experiencing Jesus manifestations today. We call him and he answers us. I wonder who again he is coming for if not the Christian who he has been interacting with ever since.
Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by ayenny02(m): 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2013
Thanks pointblank 321
Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by ayenny02(m): 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
pointblank 321:

Your thread is very interesting. When Jesus was about to ascend, He was addressing His disciples and said and I quote:

John 14:1
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

John 14:2
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

John 14:3
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

John 14:4
And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

John 14:5
Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

From the above, we can draw the following concussions: 1. Jesus said he is the only way (verse 6). This means he is not coming for anybody who does not want to go to heaven through him. 2. He was addressing his disciple and he said HE WAS COMING BACK FOR THEM (verse 3), which by implication, He was referring to the disciples and those who follow their footsteps.

Good response from you but the question still remain unanswered. Jesus said it to his disciple but Jesus did not recognise the word "Christianity"
pointblank 321:

I am happy you said Muhammad said "Allah will send down the Messiah son of Mary (Jesus)". That shows even Muhammad knew Jesus is the Messiah. It is he who has the duty of saving mankind.
Now Jesus is indeed the Messiah, but that doesnt make him God, not at all, it is a title of honor given to Jesus.

Jesus was indeed born of a virgin birth, this was God showing his power and what he is capable of, these are his signs that he gives to us to believe in him.

Jesus is just a word of God, not THE word of God, it is different than your concept of the word of God.

The Messiah title in the Quran is not connected to the OT. Secondly the Messiah of the NT fails the test of being the Messiah of the OT. Here are some links how Jesus was the false messiah

http://www.evilbible.com/jesus_false.htm
pointblank 321:

Besides, it is the Christians that are experiencing Jesus manifestations today. We call him and he answers us. I wonder who again he is coming for if not the Christian who he has been interacting with ever since.
Can you give me one verses in bible where jesus said My second coming is for those who practising Christianity as a religion?
Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by pointblank321: 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
@ayenny02: The link you gave makes the quran invalid. All it attempts to do is to disqualify Jesus as the Messiah. Muhammad said Jesus is Messiah. Quran said Jesus is Messiah. If Muhammad was wrong in his hadith as a man, was Allah too wrong in the quran. One of the things I notice about the muslims is that they are ready to defend their religion even against the quran.

Somebody said jokingly that if a muslim is praying and somebody comes to him saying Allah is calling him, he will say wait I'm coming, let me finish my prayer. You have more allegiance to the religion than Allah who owns it.

The name 'Christian' was not given by Jesus but by the people of Antioch who saw the disciples' behaviours and noted they were like Christ. Christianity is only an appellation. Nobody is going to heaven because is a Christian. Christ is coming for his church, that is those who have his Spirit.

The church is the body of Christ, those who have the Holy Spirit, not the building of the church as in Ephesians 5:25
''Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church and gave himself for it''. He will surely come for those to whom he gave his body.

Jesus Christ is coming for his church, it is just that members of his church are in Christiendom. He is not coming for every Christian but his church.

How can he come for the muslims who are not interacting with him. Those who say Jesus did not come to save them. I am sure if you hear somebody mention Jesus, you know the kind of hatred that emerges from inside you. How do you expect him to come for you? It is not possible.

Quran says Jesus was not killed but disappeared to heaven. Why did he have to disappear? It was because some people made an attempt on his life. What for? Because he called himself the Son of God. His disciples were killed for the same reason. Muslims are following the path of those who made themselves Jesus enemies and yet expect him to come for them. Never.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by ayenny02(m): 8:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
pointblank 321: @ayenny02: The link you gave makes the quran invalid. All it attempts to do is to disqualify Jesus as the Messiah. Muhammad said Jesus is Messiah. Quran said Jesus is Messiah. If Muhammad was wrong in his hadith as a man, was Allah too wrong in the quran. One of the things I notice about the muslims is that they are ready to defend their religion even against the quran.

Somebody said jokingly that if a muslim is praying and somebody comes to him saying Allah is calling him, he will say wait I'm coming, let me finish my prayer. You have more allegiance to the religion than Allah who owns it.

The name 'Christian' was not given by Jesus but by the people of Antioch who saw the disciples' behaviours and noted they were like Christ. Christianity is only an appellation. Nobody is going to heaven because is a Christian. Christ is coming for his church, that is those who have his Spirit.

The church is the body of Christ, those who have the Holy Spirit, not the building of the church as in Ephesians 5:25
''Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church and gave himself for it''. He will surely come for those to whom he gave his body.

Jesus Christ is coming for his church, it is just that members of his church are in Christiendom. He is not coming for every Christian but his church.

How can he come for the muslims who are not interacting with him. Those who say Jesus did not come to save them. I am sure if you hear somebody mention Jesus, you know the kind of hatred that emerges from inside you. How do you expect him to come for you? It is not possible.

Quran says Jesus was not killed but disappeared to heaven. Why did he have to disappear? It was because some people made an attempt on his life. What for? Because he called himself the Son of God. His disciples were killed for the same reason. Muslims are following the path of those who made themselves Jesus enemies and yet expect him to come for them. Never.
Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by ayenny02(m): 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
pointblank 321: @ayenny02: The link you gave makes the quran invalid. All it attempts to do is to disqualify Jesus as the Messiah. Muhammad said Jesus is Messiah. Quran said Jesus is Messiah. If Muhammad was wrong in his hadith as a man, was Allah too wrong in the quran. One of the things I notice about the muslims is that they are ready to defend their religion even against the quran.

Yes Quran and Hadith said Messiah but Jesus the Messiah in Islam is not connected to your theology or views
pointblank 321: @ayenny02:

Good statement from you that Jesus didn't recognise or practise christianity as a religion. Who were those people who saw the disciples behaviour and formed the religion of christianity that Jesus didn't not recognised?

To My Question again "which religion Jesus will follow when he comes back between Islam and Christianity" and you have accepted that jesus didn't practise christianity. Now the question is which religion Jesus will follow btw islam and Jesus doctrine "not christianity anymore"

What did Jesus preached to his disciples?

Point of correction, if muslims don't believe in jesus christ Islam will not says in the Quran, "And he (Jesus shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Resurrection); therefore have no doubt about it (the Hour). And follow me (Allah), this is a Straight Path." (Quran 43: 61)
Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by pointblank321: 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
@ayenny02: You are too conscious of religion as a muslim. God is not interested in religion. The Jews were so good in religious activities yet they were wrong and that was why Jesus came. I don't think the muslims are better than the Pharisees in religious services, still Jesus condemned their religion. Jesus did not lay any emphasis on religion but following him. Following his teachings.

You people give honour to Muhammad and have no connection with Jesus. Do you mention Jesus in your routine prayers or religious activities. Is it not when you want to argue you remember him. How do expect him to come for you? It is certain that he will not come for muslims who are on the same path with those who constituted themselves as the enemies of his mission on earth.

Let me ask you, what did Jesus teach for about three and half years. Teachings that took up to that number of years should be as voluminous as a many text books. Where are they recorded in your quran and yet you claim you recorgnise him. Jesus is not coming for those who do not follow his doctrines.

Maybe you have another Jesus that is coming for the muslims but certainly not Jesus Christ of Nasareth.

Anyway you have the right to your opinion and belief. You can even claim Jesus is the leader of islam and his disciples are muslims observing ablution, praying five times daily and facing Kaaba, the exact way moon-god worshipers were worshiping before islam, which islam came to enforce.
Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by ayenny02(m): 5:17am On Jun 05, 2013
pointblank 321: @ayenny02: You are too conscious of religion as a muslim. God is not interested in religion. The Jews were so good in religious activities yet they were wrong and that was why Jesus came. I don't think the muslims are better than the Pharisees in religious services, still Jesus condemned their religion. Jesus did not lay any emphasis on religion but following him. Following his teachings.

I asked you a simple question you can't answer it. You said Jesus did not recognised or practised the christianity as a religion,YES I agreed with that, and jesus came for one purpose and teaching;

Jesus in the Bible guaranteed Paradise to non-Trinitarians. 

Jesus a second time confirmed that the Law of Moses is the way to "Eternal Life".

The book of Ezekiel and the Old Testament clearly and directly refutes the "Salvation through trinity" lie!

Jesus in John 17:4 further clarifies the Salvation concept and refutes the "closed-minded" Christians.

Can you tell me the core belief of Christianity then that relate to the teaching of Jesus Christ?

You people give honour to Muhammad and have no connection with Jesus. Do you mention Jesus in your routine prayers or religious activities. Is it not when you want to argue you remember him. How do expect him to come for you? It is certain that he will not come for muslims who are on the same path with those who constituted themselves as the enemies of his mission on earth.

We honour Prophet Jesus more than anybody in this world.
I will give you one hadith about the coming of jesus christ and I want you to bring any authoritative reference that Jesus is coming for you christian:

Abu Huraira  reported that Prophet Mohammad (saw)said, "By the one whose hands my life is in, surely the Son of  Mary(as) will descend amongst you as a just ruler. He will destroy the cross (this could mean that Jesus will put a final end to Christianity), kill the pig (meaning Jesus will outlaw raising pigs) and abolish the Jizya (this tax on Christians & Jews will be abolished because Christianity and Judaism will end.)."   (Sahih Bukhari)

Don't forget you said the christianity was not the religion of jesus christ so his second coming will help you to destroy it

Maybe you have another Jesus that is coming for the muslims but certainly not Jesus Christ of Nasareth.

Yes Jesus (as) is coming for the muslims who believe in One God, and worship the true One God or are you christians worshiped One God?
Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by Ayomivic(m): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2013
ayenny02:
I asked you a simple question you can't answer it. You said Jesus did not recognised or practised the christianity as a religion,YES I agreed with that, and jesus came for one purpose and teaching;

Jesus in the Bible guaranteed Paradise to non-Trinitarians. 

Jesus a second time confirmed that the Law of Moses is the way to "Eternal Life".

The book of Ezekiel and the Old Testament clearly and directly refutes the "Salvation through trinity" lie!

Jesus in John 17:4 further clarifies the Salvation concept and refutes the "closed-minded" Christians.

Can you tell me the core belief of Christianity then that relate to the teaching of Jesus Christ?We honour Prophet Jesus more than anybody in this world.
I will give you one hadith about the coming of jesus christ and I want you to bring any authoritative reference that Jesus is coming for you christian:

Abu Huraira  reported that Prophet Mohammad (saw)said, "By the one whose hands my life is in, surely the Son of  Mary(as) will descend amongst you as a just ruler. He will destroy the cross (this could mean that Jesus will put a final end to Christianity), kill the pig (meaning Jesus will outlaw raising pigs) and abolish the Jizya (this tax on Christians & Jews will be abolished because Christianity and Judaism will end.)."   (Sahih Bukhari)

Don't forget you said the christianity was not the religion of jesus christ so his second coming will help you to destroy it

Yes Jesus (as) is coming for the muslims who believe in One God, and worship the true One God or are you christians worshiped One God?
it seems you don't know what you are saying.if Jesus is coming for muslims what would Asaaju-Eda Baba Fatimon would be doing? or is he no longer Asaju Eda? You know the way but you will not follow it.
Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by ayenny02(m): 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
Ayomivic:
it seems you don't know what you are saying.if Jesus is coming for muslims what would Asaaju-Eda Baba Fatimon would be doing? or is he no longer Asaju Eda? You know the way but you will not follow it.
Before I can answer your question which religion you belong to?
Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by Ayomivic(m): 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2013
@ayenny02 Now,let me address the cunning tittle you people give to yourself.'MUSLIMS' If you are asked the meaning of muslim i know you will say it mean total 'submission to God' am i correct? Ok if 'Muslim' mean submissive, we all know that the word 'Muslim' (submissive) is nothing but 'tittle' as the word 'Christian' wich mean people like christ. It is a descriptive tittle that has nothing no power to change person's characters. If you are bearing Mr Gold does that mean you are created with gold? Or you are in possession of gold?it may not mean that

If Muslim are using the tittle( muslim) as their good, does that mean every body who bear the tittle (muslim) will go to heaven include boko boys who killed innocent people. If you say they are not muslims,they themself believe they are muslim and what they are doing are right.Also Jesus christ was a perfect man with that we can say he was suabmissive to God.Christian mean people like christ,if christians are like christ then that mean they are submissive to God too.

If muslim want to claim they are submissive to God because they are fasting,observed salat,they are pilgrimage,they give sakat.How many prophet observe salat or being a pligrimage before they can be submissive to God.

Pls muslims should stop using ordnary tittle to deceive people,God would not judge us by what we call ourself,but he would judge us by what we are because he knows the mind of man.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by ayenny02(m): 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
Ayomivic: @ayenny02 Now,let me address the cunning tittle you people give to yourself.'MUSLIMS' If you are asked the meaning of muslim i know you will say it mean total 'submission to God' am i correct? Ok if 'Muslim' mean submissive, we all know that the word 'Muslim' (submissive) is nothing but 'tittle' as the word 'Christian' wich mean people like christ. It is a descriptive tittle that has nothing no power to change person's characters. If you are bearing Mr Gold does that mean you are created with gold? Or you are in possession of gold?it may not mean that

If Muslim are using the tittle( muslim) as their good, does that mean every body who bear the tittle (muslim) will go to heaven include boko boys who killed innocent people. If you say they are not muslims,they themself believe they are muslim and what they are doing are right.Also Jesus christ was a perfect man with that we can say he was suabmissive to God.Christian mean people like christ,if christians are like christ then that mean they are submissive to God too.

If muslim want to claim they are submissive to God because they are fasting,observed salat,they are pilgrimage,they give sakat.How many prophet observe salat or being a pligrimage before they can be submissive to God.

Pls muslims should stop using ordnary tittle to deceive people,God would not judge us by what we call ourself,but he would judge us by what we are because he knows the mind of man.
What can we benefit from your story and is that answer to my question..............off topic
Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by Ayomivic(m): 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
ayenny02:
Before I can answer your question which religion you belong to?
Christian, of course
Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by ayenny02(m): 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
Ayomivic:
Christian, of course
What do you see to the topic, I want to see your own idea. Which religion Jesus will practice when he comes back?
Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by pointblank321: 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2013
@ayenny02: You are quoting me out of context. I said Jesus is coming for his church, the body of Christ who he died for and that the Christians are the members of his church. If you are not a member, he is not coming for you.

I'm so happy Muhammad said his life was in the hands of Jesus. He recorgnised Jesus as the One holding his life. This shows who is superior. Can a prophet hold the life of his fellow prophet? No. It is only God who has that power. In other words, Muhammad acknowledged Jesus as God. I will bookmark that hadith to educate the muslims.

You do not know the interpretation of spiritual words. Yes, no more cross. Jesus is coming to establish a government of 1000 years and not a religion. Only members of his church will be there, others will be thrown into hell. Pig is the figurative appearance of the Devil. The hadith is not talking about food or meat. It is talking about the coming of Jesus. He is coming to destroy the pig (the Devil).

One God. Muslims can not woo Jesus with one-God issue. Judaism too teaches one-God. If one-God is what is needed for salvation, Jesus would not have come becos he met them practicing one-God. If the Jew could not attract Jesus with one-God, muslims cannot.

You said you honour Jesus more than anybody in the world. So you honour Jesus more than Muhammad? That is big hypocrisy. You honour him only for the purpose of this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by ayenny02(m): 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
pointblank 321: @ayenny02: You are quoting me out of context. I said Jesus is coming for his church, the body of Christ who he died for and that the Christians are the members of his church. If you are not a member, he is not coming for you.

Can you give me Verses from the Bible where Jesus himself said so

You do not know the interpretation of spiritual words. Yes, no more cross. Jesus is coming to establish a government of 1000 years and not a religion. Only members of his church will be there, others will be thrown into hell. Pig is the figurative appearance of the Devil. The hadith is not talking about food or meat. It is talking about the coming of Jesus. He is coming to destroy the pig (the Devil).

So you are trying to explain the hadith to me abi?
One God. Muslims can not woo Jesus with one-God issue. Judaism too teaches one-God. If one-God is what is needed for salvation, Jesus would not have come becos he met them practicing one-God. If the Jew could not attract Jesus with one-God, muslims cannot.
The purpose of Jesus was to preach the Jewish Law Matthew 5:17-20

17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven

Please can you give me verses where jesus said you should not follow the law
Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by Ayomivic(m): 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2013
ayenny02:
What do you see to the topic, I want to see your own idea. Which religion Jesus will practice when he comes back?

Jesus is coming back for real christian.they were the one he promised to come for

Let not your heart be troubled believe in God believe also in me.in my father house are many mansions if it were not so,i would have told you i go to prepare a place for you (christian).And if i go and prepare a place for you i will come again, and receive you unto myself that where i am, there you may be also.And whither i go you know,AND THE WAY YOU KNOW. (John 14:1-4)

The worlds in capital letter shows that christians are on wright way.

I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep iam know of mine.As the father knoweth me,even so know i the father: and i lay down my life for the sheep.And other sheep i have ,which are not of this fold;them also i must bring and they shall hear my voice and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.(John 10:14-16)

Did Jesus die for you? If he did not die for you he can't come for you for you are not part of sheep.

As per the religion Jesus will follow when he comes back, Jesus would not follow any religion because he is greater than any religion.When he comes, the people who obeyed his teaching and his warning would follow him.These people are christians,(people like christ) ,they are saints, they are sons and daughter of God, they are beloved .

If you like call them submissive (Muslim) people.That na your own cup of tea.

We christian believed that Jesus is coming to take us to himself Muslim believed that Jesus is coming to spend another life in which he would marry, give bith to children and die that was reason you thought he would follow one religion.You err.
Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by Ayomivic(m): 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2013
ayenny02:

Jesus is coming back for real christian.they were the one he promised to come for

Let not your heart be troubled believe in God believe also in me.in my father house are many mansions if it were not so,i would have told you i go to prepare a place for you (christian).And if i go and prepare a place for you i will come again, and receive you unto myself that where i am, there you may be also.And whither i go you know,AND THE WAY YOU KNOW. (John 14:1-4)

The worlds in capital letter shows that christians are on wright way.

I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep iam know of mine.As the father knoweth me,even so know i the father: and i lay down my life for the sheep.And other sheep i have ,which are not of this fold;them also i must bring and they shall hear my voice and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.(John 10:14-16)

Did Jesus die for you? If he did not die for you he can't come for you for you are not part of sheep.

As per the religion Jesus will follow when he comes back, Jesus would not follow any religion because he is greater than any religion.When he comes, the people who obeyed his teaching and his warning would follow him.These people are christians,(people like christ) ,they are saints, they are sons and daughter of God, they are beloved .

If you like call them submissive (Muslim) people.That na your own cup of tea.

We christian believed that Jesus is coming to take us to himself Muslim believed that Jesus is coming to spend another life in which he would marry, give bith to children and die that was reason you thought he would follow one religion.You err.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by ayenny02(m): 4:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
Ayomivic:

John 14:1-4
14 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know

WHERE DID JESUS MENTION "CHRISTIAN" IN THAT VERSES YOU QUOTED (LIAR)
Ayomivic:

Jesus' death is a violation of the clear OT commands prohibiting human sacrifices. Since Jesus was also under the Law (Gal. 4:4), his death would be an express violation of the commands of God which did not allow for humans to be put to death, only animals.
Ayomivic:

Chairman don't talk without proof, pls give me verses where Jesus said he will come for the christians when jesus himself don't know the word "Christianity" in bible
Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by pointblank321: 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2013
@ayenny02: I notice you always skip important points and hammer the unimportant ones. What do you see to Muhammad referring to Jesus as his Lord/God in the hadith you quoted? The One (God) who holds Muhammad's life. Thank God it is in English not arabic, everybody can read and understand. JESUS IS LORD EVEN TO MUHAMMAD.

Please how do honour Jesus in islam? Your saying that Jesus is a prophet like other prophets has be been refuted by Muhammad himself.

Since Jesus hold our lives, muslims inclusive, you better turn to Him. Muhammad cannot save himself talk less of others. Muhammad himself will account for his life in front of Jesus. I'm sure you know Jesus is not among the people crossing from hell to paradise, which Muhammad will lead. Jesus is a ruler in heaven not the ruled. I advise you stop your posts and defence for islam that does not offer salvation to anybody.
Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by Ayomivic(m): 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2013
ayenny02: John 14:1-4
14 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know

WHERE DID JESUS MENTION "CHRISTIAN" IN THAT VERSES YOU QUOTED (LIAR)
Jesus' death is a violation of the clear OT commands prohibiting human sacrifices. Since Jesus was also under the Law (Gal. 4:4), his death would be an express violation of the commands of God which did not allow for humans to be put to death, only animals.

Chairman don't talk without proof, pls give me verses where Jesus said he will come for the christians when jesus himself don't know the word "Christianity" in bible

If Jesus did not know the word Christianity, i believe he knows his deciples and his followers and they were the one he promised he would come back for.so you too can tell us the religion of his deciples. Are they Jews or Muslims or Christian? You know the answer
Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by ayenny02(m): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2013
pointblank 321: @ayenny02: I notice you always skip important points and hammer the unimportant ones. What do you see to Muhammad referring to Jesus as his Lord/God in the hadith you quoted? The One (God) who holds Muhammad's life. Thank God it is in English not arabic, everybody can read and understand. JESUS IS LORD EVEN TO MUHAMMAD.

So you want to use style to derail from the topic, I have asked you many question and you refused to answer it, I will advice to you to cool down to read the hadith very well becos I can see you u r shaking

Prophet Mohammad (saw)said, "By the one whose hands my life is in, surely the Son of  Mary(as) will descend amongst you as a just ruler."

Just clear statement that he said "by the one who own his soul I.e God and continue with the statement that surely jesus will descend amongst muslim as a just ruler

Please how do honour Jesus in islam? Your saying that Jesus is a prophet like other prophets has be been refuted by Muhammad himself.

One of our way we honour him is that we pray to him whenever his name is mentioned by saying ALAYHIM SALAM WA SALAM
Since Jesus hold our lives, muslims inclusive, you better turn to Him. Muhammad cannot save himself talk less of others. Muhammad himself will account for his life in front of Jesus. I'm sure you know Jesus is not among the people crossing from hell to paradise, which Muhammad will lead. Jesus is a ruler in heaven not the ruled. I advise you stop your posts and defence for islam that does not offer salvation to anybody.

There is no saviour besides GOD:

I, [even] I, [am] the LORD; and beside me [there is] no saviour. (Isaiah 43:11)

Yet I [am] the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for [there is] no saviour beside me. (Hosea 13:4)

And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. (Luke 1:47)

These verses refute the Christian phrase “Jesus is my lord and saviour”. There is no Saviour besides Yahweh! Jesus never claimed to be “Lord and Saviour” to the Jews. He explicitly said “I do not accept praise from men” (John 5:41) “In vain do they worship me” (Matthew 15:9, Mark 7:7) and “The Father is greater than I” (John 14:28) etc
Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by pointblank321: 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
ayenny02: So you want to use style to derail from the topic, I have asked you many question and you refused to answer it, I will advice to you to cool down to read the hadith very well becos I can see you u r shaking

Prophet Mohammad (saw)said, "By the one whose hands my life is in, surely the Son of  Mary(as) will descend amongst you as a just ruler."

Just clear statement that he said "by the one who own his soul I.e God and continue with the statement that surely jesus will descend amongst muslim as a just ruler

One of our way we honour him is that we pray to him whenever his name is mentioned by saying ALAYHIM SALAM WA SALAM

There is no saviour besides GOD:

I, [even] I, [am] the LORD; and beside me [there is] no saviour. (Isaiah 43:11)

Yet I [am] the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for [there is] no saviour beside me. (Hosea 13:4)

And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour. (Luke 1:47)

These verses refute the Christian phrase “Jesus is my lord and saviour”. There is no Saviour besides Yahweh! Jesus never claimed to be “Lord and Saviour” to the Jews. He explicitly said “I do not accept praise from men” (John 5:41) “In vain do they worship me” (Matthew 15:9, Mark 7:7) and “The Father is greater than I” (John 14:28) etc

All your Bible quotations are out of context. You did not take into consideration what is said before and after the statements. You also did not take into account the event that gave rise to the statements. In other words, your defence is invalid. The stereo-typed answers you post were not well researched.

But are you saying your prophet didn't know what he was saying? Okay, I can see, you are more knowledgeable than the prophet. That is very good of you.
Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by ayenny02(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
Ayomivic:

If Jesus did not know the word Christianity, i believe he knows his deciples and his followers and they were the one he promised he would come back for

Jesus preached to follow the Law:

"Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 5:17-20)

Say: "O People of the Book! ye have no ground to stand upon unless ye stand fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that has come to you from your Lord." It is the revelation that cometh to thee from thy Lord, that increaseth in most of them their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy. But sorrow thou not over (these) people without Faith. (Al-Quran, 5:68)

If only they had stood fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that was sent to them from their Lord, they would have enjoyed happiness from every side. There is from among them a party on the right course: but many of them follow a course that is evil. (Al-Quran 5:66)

From those, too, who call themselves Christians, We did take a covenant, but they forgot a good part of the message that was sent them: so we estranged them, with enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the day of judgment. And soon will Allah show them what it is they have done. (Al-Quran 5:14

Ayomivic:

.so you too can tell us the religion of his deciples.

Jesus orders Christians to follow the Law of Moses in the Old Testament: 

"Do not think that I [Jesus] have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.  I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke or a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.  (Matthew 5:17-18)" 

It is quite clear from these verses from the New Testament that Jesus peace be upon him did honor the Old Testament and did say that every single "letter" of it has to be honored, followed and fulfilled.

The verses of Matthew 23:1-3 "Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 'The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat.  So you must obey them and do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.' 
We clearly see in these verses that Jesus peace be upon him did not prohibit for the Old Testament to be followed,
Ayomivic:
Are they Jews or Muslims or Christian? You know the answer

This is the question you should have asked me when jesus himself didn't know the word Christianity

As Jesus did not prohibit the law of the old testament;

FROM BIBLE THEY BELIEVED IN ONE GOD AS MUSLIM DO

Mark 12:29 Jesus said "Here, O Israel:  The Lord our God is one Lord."   The words "our God" indicate that Jesus had a higher God over him, a stronger God than him.  Jesus didn't say "Your God".  He said "our God" which includes Jesus as the creation of GOD

FROM OLD TESTAMENT THEY WORSHIPED GOD AS MUSLIM DO

Nehemiah 8:4-6
4 And Ezra the scribe stood upon a pulpit of wood, which they had made for the purpose; and beside him stood Mattithiah, and Shema, and Anaiah, and Urijah, and Hilkiah, and Maaseiah, on his right hand; and on his left hand, Pedaiah, and Mishael, and Malchiah, and Hashum, and Hashbadana, Zechariah, and Meshullam.

5 And Ezra opened the book in the sight of all the people; (for he was above all the people and when he opened it, all the people stood up:

6 And Ezra blessed the Lord, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the Lord with their faces to the ground.

FROM JESUS HIMSELF:

Matthew 26:36-44
36. Then Jesus went with his disciples to a place called Gethsemane, and he said to them, "Sit here while I go over there and pray."
37. He took Peter and the two sons of Zebedee along with him, and he began to be sorrowful and troubled.
38. Then he said to them, "My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death. Stay here and keep watch with me."
39. Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."
40. Then he returned to his disciples and found them sleeping. "Could you men not keep watch with me for one hour?" he asked Peter.
41. "Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak."
42. He went away a second time and prayed, "My Father, if it is not possible for this cup to be taken away unless I drink it, may your will be done."
43. When he came back, he again found them sleeping, because their eyes were heavy.
44. So he left them and went away once more and prayed the third time, SAYING THE SAME THING.

JESUS SAID TO SATAN TOO TO WORSHIP ONLY GOD
Matthew 4:10
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

PLEASE TELL ME WITH OPEN MIND HOW MANY CHRISTIAN WERE PRACTISED THESE AND YOU ARE EXPECTING JESUS WITHOUT FOLLOW THE LAW OF JESUS
Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by ayenny02(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
pointblank 321:

All your Bible quotations are out of context. You did not take into consideration what is said before and after the statements. You also did not take into account the event that gave rise to the statements. In other words, your defence is invalid. The stereo-typed answers you post were not well researched.

But are you saying your prophet didn't know what he was saying? Okay, I can see, you are more knowledgeable than the prophet. That is very good of you.
Bbbllllaaaabbbbbbllllaaaaa...........................NO POINT
Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by lanrexlan(m): 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
pointblank 321: @ayenny02: I notice you always skip important points and hammer the unimportant ones. What do you see to Muhammad referring to Jesus as his Lord/God in the hadith you quoted? The One (God) who holds Muhammad's life. Thank God it is in English not arabic, everybody can read and understand. JESUS IS LORD EVEN TO MUHAMMAD.
What's the degree of your problem? The hadith is very clear,there are many other hadiths where prophet muhammed(pbuh) usually starts with BY HIM IN WHOSE HAND MY SOUL IS,he referring to Allah,his creator,not Jesus(pbuh).

Too much groundnuts,better limit it.We muslims honour Jesus(pbuh) sending peace upon him when his name is mentioned.Do christians even honour him at all?

Eh yah,sorry you hear.Don't pluralize it,Jesus hold your life not our lives.I just pity you,on the day of judgement Jesus(pbuh) will deny you.Even when you are put in your grave,that's when you will realise that Jesus(pbuh) is a human and a messenger of God and has no share in divinity,turn to the creator of heavens and earth and worship him alone.....Peace
Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by cleanvessel(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2013
You muslim guys are very funny. All your statements are good but for a joke. When you guys don't have good points you turn to abuses. People who abuse are those who have nothing to say.

1. None of the people in the bible prayed like the muslims. No one completed the ablution process. No washing of mouth, noise, ear etc and no facing kabah. It is all a lie. A Christian can take any position to pray, including prostrating, lying facing up or down, sitting and faceing anywhere because our God is everywhere.

2. Muslims way of praying is a continuation of moo-god worship. They way the muslims pray today is the same way Muhammad met his family praying before he turned it to islam. Moon is the symbol of islam because it is a worship of the moon-god. Everything about islam is about moon including the ramadan fasting. I know your common excuse is that moon is Gods creation. Every instrument the devil use is created by God.

3. How then do you in your imagination think Jesus will come for idol worshipers the muslims are. It is a pity the devil made you believe you are worshiping God but it will be too late before you will realize it. Even ifa (an idol in yoruba) faithfuls too believe they are worshiping Olodumare (God).

4. You guys say you honour Jesus by praying for him. Do you think he is Muhammad that was pleading for prayers because he was not sure of his destination after death? Who are you to pray for Jesus in heaven? Sinners praying for the saint. It is amusing. Your prayer for the death muslims cannot work, it is share ignorance. If prayer works for the dead, nobody will go to hell.
Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by ayenny02(m): 10:17am On Jun 06, 2013
cleanvessel: You muslim guys are very funny. All your statements are good
Thank God you know the truth
cleanvessel:
1. None of the people in the bible prayed like the muslims. No one completee the ablution process. No washing of mouth, noise ear etc and no facing kabah. It is all a lie. A Christian can take any position to pray, including prostrating, lying facing up or down.

2. Muslims way of praying is a continuation of moo-god worship. They way the muslims pray today is the same way Muhammad met his family praying before he turned it to islam. Moon is the symbol of islam because it is a worship of the moon-god. Everything about islam is about moon including the ramadan fasting. I know your common excuse is that moon is Gods creation. Every instrument the devil use is created by God.

3. How then do you in your imagination think Jesus will come for idol worshipers the muslims are. It is a pity the devil made you believe you are worshiping God but it will be too late before you will realize it. Even ifa (an idol in yoruba) faithfuls too believe they are worshiping Olodumare (God).
Off topic............if you have anything in mind go and open your thread and challenge
cleanvessel:
4. You guys say you honour Jesus by praying for him. Do you think he is Muhammad that was pleading for prayers because he was not sure of his destination after death? Who are you to pray for Jesus in heaven? Sinners praying for the saint. It is amusing. Your prayer for the death muslims cannot work, it is share ignorance. If prayer works for the dead, nobody will go to hell.
Sorry
Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by cleanvessel(m): 10:35am On Jun 06, 2013
@ ayenny02
You have proved to the readers that your religion is a FRAUD. Islam is about falsifying the word of God by changing what He says.

I said ''all your statements are good but for a joke'' but when you wanted to quote me you said: ''all your statements are good. Does that convey the same message? That is exactly what quran does - deliberately misquoting God's words, an attribute of Satan.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back? by ayenny02(m): 10:57am On Jun 06, 2013
cleanvessel: @ ayenny02
You have proved to the readers that your religion is a FRAUD. Islam is about falsifying the word of God by changing what He says.

I said ''all your statements are good but for a joke'' but when you wanted to quote me you said: ''all your statements are good. Does that convey the same message? That is exactly what quran does - deliberately misquoting God's words, an attribute of Satan.
If you have any reasonable thing to contribute why not say it or stay away

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Relationship Sunnah In Islam ( See Here) / Less Than 90 Days To Ramadan: Have You Made Up For Your Missed Fasts? / Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.