Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam (31510 Views)

Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / List of Notable Converts to Islam from Wikipedia / Janet Jackson Converts To Islam For $20 Million Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by PheezyLee(m): 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nollywood Actress, Moji Olaiya who recently converted from Christianity to Islam has disclosed why she made the decision.

Speaking with Encomium magazine, the single mother of one, said, “honestly, Islam is a peaceful religion. The aspect I love most is that you don’t need any pastor to get closer to God. You don’t really need anybody to pray for you. You can always pray on your own and Almighty Allah will answer your prayer without any intermediary. I have been doing that since I became a Muslim and it has always worked for me. ”

Debunking claims that a man she’s dating influenced her decision, she said
“That is the problem I have with people. When you say you are doing something, they believe a man must be responsible for it. No man influenced my decision to identify with Islam. I have just said it, my mother was an Alhaja before she converted to Christianity. Islam has been a religion I have always loved. I have been in-between Christianity and Islam but just recently I decided to embrace Islam fully and there is no regret doing so.”

http://dailypost.ng/2014/07/08/peaceful-religion-actress-moji-olaiya-converts-islam/
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2014
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by Ogbuefienubiaka: 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
with time we shall know the ture reason why you converted to Isalam-"the peaceful religion'but you have the right to worship God whichever way you chose. I know nigerains will always want to run away from truth and give all kinds of reasons for their actions.
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by adextetoo(m): 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
its a free world....Netherlands vs Argentina on my mind joor
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by sexymoma(f): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
Well one man's meat is another man's pomo... So enjoy.
ko kan aye meehn wink
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by BabaIbada: 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
Of course it is. Congrats on choosing the right path!

4 Likes

Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by hollawuyi2013(m): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by hollawuyi2013(m): 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
Islamic Sect. palava.
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by Samoo01: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
Neither do you, as a Christian, need any intermediary (a pastor) to pray or get closer to God. She should stop trying to be too clever by half.

1 Like

Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by EejaNla01(m): 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
oh! another bashing thread.
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by GenWOJUOLA(m): 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
I hope when she comes back to her senses, she wouldnt be arrestd for apostasy! Carry on on ur new found love
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by GenWOJUOLA(m): 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
Samoo01: Neither do you, as a Christian, need any intermediary (a pastor) to pray or get closer to God. She should stop trying to be too clever by half.

she never was a true Christian, she was always confused.. She said she was always in between, no wonder she never experienced the 'true light'

6 Likes

Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by omoadeleye(m): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
uhmm... is it a most you go and find miracle from a pastor?
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by DeGreatWon: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
I pray that the Almighty Allah guide you through. Islam is the only true religion. It grants mankind freedom to communicate and relate with God. This is the true meaning of Religion. You can be a very close servant and friend of God all by yourself. No need for siroboboo rabababa. Always recite this prayer: I put my trust in Allah, their is no deity worthy of worship but Allah, in HIM I put my trust, The Lord of the Highest Throne

11 Likes

Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
Who told her Christians have to go to pastor for such, as Christian U can pray in the corner of Ur room and GOD will answer provided u have FAITH.
Don't worry she will b the one to come n confess that she was ask to go n see Mall am n drink Rubutu Alao for her to protect herself or excel in Nollywood.
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by blogexpert12(m): 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hmmmmmm

remember to check us @ www.supergists.com for entertainment latests
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by yorke1: 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
I guess Boko Haram will be rejoicing wherever they are right now at this news.
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
Masha'llah, Allah has shown u d light, by His grace u're shall nt go astray again, Ameen.

1 Like

Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by tuffgongjo(m): 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
She doesn't have to Justify her decision(s) cause she is old enough to know what she wants$if it is in Islam that she locates her Peace of Mind she should go on with it.
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by tuffgongjo(m): 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
DeGreatWon: I pray that the Almighty Allah guide you through. Islam is the only true religion. It grants mankind freedom to communicate and relate with God. This is the true meaning of Religion. You can be a very close servant and friend of God all by yourself. No need for siroboboo rabababa. Always recite this prayer: I put my trust in Allah, their is no deity worthy of worship but Allah, in HIM I put my trust, The Lord of the Highest Throne
u really make sense except where u made a cheap remark which isn't worth it,cus xtians pray in a language that d populace understands.
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by porka: 2:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
sisnowee: Who told her Christians have to go to pastor for such, as Christian U can pray in the corner of Ur room and GOD will answer provided u have FAITH.
Don't worry she will b the one to come n confess that she was ask to go n see Mall am n drink Rubutu Alao for her to protect herself or excel in Nollywood.

White garment church members and some emotionally insecure women seek their pastors/prophets/prophetesses' prayers all the time.

1 Like

Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by Sijo01(f): 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
What a peaceful religion.

1 Like

Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by kuss: 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
if we have to write stories of people that converted From Islam to Christianity this forum will not be able to contain it, I am one of them born and brought up a Muslim, my father died a Muslim my mother is still a Muslim but today am washed by the blood of the lamb

3 Likes

Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by kuss: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
in Christianity we celebrate changed lives
people claim to change religion and their lives remained the same
converting to Christianity doesn't guarantee heaven only salvation in Christ Jesus does

1 Like

Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by donefezy: 2:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
it's a free world, but I don't see the reason why announcing when one changes from Christian to Muslim... i know how many people have converted to Christian but that doesn't call for announcement
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by temi2013(m): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
What is there to celebrate? from moving from light to darkness?
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by sage2(m): 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
Most people who convert from Christianity are those who never really practiced it. If she had cared to practiced Christianity beyond the mere answering "I am Christian", she wouldn't have had the misfortune of making this grave mistake. However, she could still use her good office of Islam to plead with her brothers to please #BringBackOurGirls.
Re: 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam by Bodmas06: 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
Good for her, Kokan aye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Two Ebira People In Mecca On Pilgrimage (Photo) / Bloodbath As Muslims In Oyo Fight Over Praying Ground In Igboora, Ibarapa East / Obabiyi Aisha Ajibola Wins Muslim Beauty Pageant In Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.