Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times (36070 Views)

Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo / Picture Of Young Sanusi, His Grand-dad , Bello And A British Diplomat / EXCLUSIVE: Sanusi Lamido, His CBN Mistress And Their Sweetheart Escapadesb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
Such an arrogant/shameless dude!
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by gramci: 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2013
Ibiyade: must you believe everthing u read? slowpoke

I will let this insult pass in the spirit of Sunday. cheesy

It will be fire for fire next time.
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by JaaizTech: 12:10pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanusi's response will determine how true these allegations are. If goes all out to file a lawsuit against Premium times for defamation, then I may want to believe it is a lie. If He keeps quiet; then that may be an acceptance of guilt

1 Like

Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by jaymdee(m): 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
But I can't see where the CBN Gov has gone wrong in this long story. You mean sex is wrong? Or Government officials shouldn't have sex? Please tell me, biko.
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by FrontPageLawyer(m): 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2013
Did he use condoms? Anyways i'll just wait for nine months
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
jaymdee: But I can't see where the CBN Gov has gone wrong in this long story. You mean sex is wrong? Or Government officials shouldn't have sex? Please tell me, biko.

It is the allegation of nepotism that warrants a further investigation, in my opinion. Unless you are an advocate of sharia law, which forbids coveting the wife of another, everything else is superfluous.

An official of the bank spoke of how Mr. Sanusi had enthroned nepotism at the bank, arbitrarily hiring girlfriends and relatives and engaging in extramarital relationships with staff
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by caprini: 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2013
Am sure he uses Magani Burun tashi,bad guy grin
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Boss13: 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2013
Regardless of his achievement in ensuring the safety of banks, this publication has brought nothing but shame. The publication is just too detailed and cannot be an imagination of a frustrated reporter. To me, it seems a clique of people has set the stage for sanusi to dance and he is dancing so well.
This is a public person entrusted with the administration of our financial institutions and reserves. A pro-advocate for due process but cannot exemplify such.
I lost all admiration for this man.
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanusi should be thanking his God that Aregbesola wasn't anywhere near those love nests.

......That is if na true story o!!!!
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by dridowu: 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
oxford:

true journalism is fair and balance news reporting. Reporting All side to a story and giving opportunity to all side to state their case. Not a "text massage snt was not responded to" kind of reportage. And this where SR is tatally off the mark
i concur on ds opinion
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by TechyGuy: 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
For those of you who think PT don't have proof, wait and see.
If Sanusi is innocent, he'll sue for libel. If he's guilty he'll remain silent.
If he remains silent, the sponsors of this investigation (many of the dethroned banks CEOs, IMO) may push further and leak some of the graphics.
Let's hope it does not get to that.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Proxytalk: 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
This is an open secret. i ve heard abt sanusi through a friend when he was an official of UBA phc. and i learnt he was really an adict to women. but what is he doing with this old woman? i think she is the one offering her self which sanusi could not resist. A clear case of "the price you pay to get a job, u must pay to keep the job" even when ur job is not at stake u think it is
unfortunate.
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Decryptor(m): 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
SMH
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Decryptor(m): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
No wonder this man wakes up in the morningg after shagging one of his numerous mistresses and then begins to think with his "john thomas" whereby introducing useless ineffective financial policies. SMH!
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by EngrChris(m): 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
Just Passing
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by EngrChris(m): 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
After reading i Pass 2 d next topic
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
if you have worked in a bank before you will know there are some element of truth in this printed media publication...clears throat....thats all.let me not say more than this so that my oga@the top will .....

1 Like

Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Ess: 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2013
deloon: This is so annoying. But I still wonder how Premium Times got access to their sms and even quoting their personal conversation. Were they bugged or something?

It is foolish, gullible and naive people with an agenda that will believe this story. Sms are not like phone calls that our operators can easily have access to as a switch engineer explained.
I believe this is among the several set ups that has been going on to SLS.
BTW the picture above in previous post was his wife. Im wondering when taking a pic with your wife becomes a crime!
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Joey82(m): 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
so who is bringing up this diversionary tactic.
if they want to loot us dry or do one big wrong, they cook up stories to divert our attention so we can go discuss while they carry out their evil plots.
i am most surprised that sincere nigerian is in tune with this farce when sanusi himself has made it clear he wont be contesting any presidential elections.
the poster even went as far as writing down things said by mouth and not just by sms.
haba peeps, hw dirty can u guys get to achieve ur selfish ambitions.
if sls was this dirty, it wouldnt be coming out now, we shoulda since known.
he's got too many enemies to have escaped all these while.
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Peterwins(m): 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
TechyGuy: For those of you who think PT don't have proof, wait and see.
If Sanusi is innocent, he'll sue for libel. If he's guilty he'll remain silent.
If he remains silent, the sponsors of this investigation (many of the dethroned banks CEOs, IMO) may push further and leak some of the graphics.
Let's hope it does not get to that.

Hmmmm!!! A replay of Otedola vs Farouk in another dimension. Various video and audio spy (bugging) devices abound. There was a movie (based on a true life story) of how a stage managed bank robbery (planned by the MI5/MI6) went out of hand just to secure the original sex tape of an important member of parliament that was kept in a safe deposit box in the bank by the blackmailers.

It is very easy to blackmail womanisers even with hardcore video evidence these days of hi-tech surveillance. I hope this is not true or else he (SLS) might be blackmailed to secretly pay a huge sum for any video evidence against him.
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
dammytosh: “Alhamdulillahi. Love you,” Mr. Sanusi responded in a measured tone."

Who is the bastard that wrote this piece ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't trust the Sanusi guy though.

Lmao
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Symphony007: 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
For the newspaper to have the guts to write this without any fear of lawsuit and really the governour has not sued or strongly refuted it, then it leaves the feel of authenticity in the minds of many.

By the way, almost every great person has had affairs or sex scandals, that is their personal buisness and no one should interfer or condemn but it should never translate into their jobs, then that's a problem!!
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by twin7: 1:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
Ess:

It is foolish, gullible and naive people with an agenda that will believe this story. Sms are not like phone calls that our operators can easily have access to as a switch engineer explained.
BTW the picture above in previous post was his wife. Im wondering when taking a pic with your wife becomes a crime!

Everything up there is quite detailed. Someone in his inner circle has been compromised. . .network request of all those privy info is going too far. With just $49.99/3months, a certain software can be installed on his phone. You'll be surprised what it can monitor and report.
First hand experience might I add.
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by obailala(m): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2013
“…I had such a wonderful weekend,” Mrs. Yaro confessed to the governor while aboard her Abuja-bound flight. “You have revived in me what I thought I lost long ago. I thought I lost the passion to love again,” she claimed.

“Alhamdulillahi. Love you,” Mr. Sanusi responded in a measured tone.

grin
With the deep level of detail portrayed in this report, I was going to say Premium Times would give SaharaReporters a run for their money.. but on a second thought, I think this actually beats SR hands down grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

This report sounds so much like a draft script for a novel grin

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Symphony007: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2013
For the newspaper to have the guts to write this without any fear of lawsuit and really the governour has not sued or strongly refuted it, then it leaves the feel of authenticity in the minds of many.

By the way, almost every great person has had affairs or sex scandals, that is their personal buisness and no one should interfer or condemn but it should never translate into their jobs, when it does, then that's a problem and action should be taken.
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Danhumprey: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2013
Mr President,pleeeeaaassse set up a committee to look into this allegations immediately. How guillible was I to think dat he was a saint! Last I checked,even his fundamentalist,extremist brothers in the North(Boko haram) were said to be in possession of condoms.(condoms found in their camp)
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by damoobaba: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
infobiz9ja: . Quote this & get 100k instantly
Don jazzy abi na infobiz9ja,where ma 100k
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
hurricaneChris: Finally they have set this guy up....and fell into it.

Women! Women! Women! Women! Women! Women!

You deceived Adam in d garden of eden.
You ended Bill Clinton's reign
You killed IMF chief's reign

"I dey laf oooo

That's right, blame the woman, it's always the woman's fault. tongue
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Gboliwe: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2013
JaaizTech: Sanusi's response will determine how true these allegations are. If goes all out to file a lawsuit against Premium times for defamation, then I may want to believe it is a lie. If He keeps quiet; then that may be an acceptance of guilt
Even though I have never been his fan, I take your stand on this.
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by ayox2003: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2013
“Alhamdulillahi. Love you,” Mr. Sanusi responded in a measured tone."

Teehee. More like those Harlequin romantic novels. Responded in a measured tone indeed!

Jokes apart, I expect Sanusi file a suit for defamation.

Frawzey
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
obailala:

grin
With the deep level of detail portrayed in this report, I was going to say Premium Times would give SaharaReporters a run for their money.. but on a second thought, I think this actually beats SR hands down grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

This report sounds so much like a draft script for a novel grin

Abi o, lmao at "I thought I lost the passion to love again". This one nah original mills and boon. Although we have to remember, where there's smoke, no matter how ridiculous it looks, there's probably fire. The problem is the use of sensationalism in this report, it sounds more like Hollywood gossip, not something for critical discussion.
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Gboliwe: 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
Ess:

leave the sex scandal issue for a while. Does the man follow due process in recruiting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street / Dino Melaye Dances At The PDP NEC Meeting / Nigerian Power Plants To Shut Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.