Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times (36071 Views)

Emir Sanusi, His Wives & Kids Stun In New Photo / Picture Of Young Sanusi, His Grand-dad , Bello And A British Diplomat / EXCLUSIVE: Sanusi Lamido, His CBN Mistress And Their Sweetheart Escapadesb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Vincent41(m): 2:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by dbride: 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
baby_123: Someone is either telling a fairytale or spying on the two to destroy them. Looks like the person had access to their text message records and is a close associate. I wonder why a struggling newspaper will choose to involve itself in this mess. They could easily be closed down. I see invasion of privacy here, and even the provider who gave all this information could be closed down. Absolute breach of privacy and a true security concern. I think the governor should investigate this. And fish out all the people involved.

If you want to fight corruption, this is one way to start: EXPOSE. As a public servant, you cannot be in all that shi.te and not be corrupt. It has been corruption from the thought of hiring her. Men + Mistresses = Corruption
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
~Bluetooth:

And tomorrow if this same Premiumtimes write about Jonathan and his corrupt tendencies,people like you will be the first to start bad-mouthing them.Saharareporters have written so much about jonathan which included the Australian saga where he harassed an hotel house keeper but his spokesman denied it yet you want me to believe this simply because the victim was/is sanusi.

Will you also have the same opinion if such write-up was against Jonathan ?
There is no need to take sides here because, 99% of Nigeria's office holders (male and female) at different levels live this same life of waywardness and immorality. So worry not because its not just Sanusi, but Nigerian way of life once you are in an exalted position without having Jesus Christ in you.
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by lateef4me(m): 2:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
This story should be easy to verify if there's a staff of CBN on Nairaland ,who can tell if CBN had their Board meeting recently,where and when Mrs Yaro joined CBN.....
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Shokoloko(f): 2:39pm On Jun 02, 2013
Asides this story in the banking sector he is known as a womaniser and he is not ethical.
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Scream(m): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I see some hypocrites attacking the messenger and asking how the messenger had access to those informations or why the private life of Sanusi should be an issue. This is foul smelling hypocrisy as far as I'm concerned. Why shouldn't the private life of a top public servant matter? The media has the RIGHT to hunt for any information and make it public provided it is the TRUTH and it does not jeopardise national progress or security.

Premium Times did a fantastic job. They named names (not like SR anonymous sources), interviewed multiple sources, published exchanged SMS and phone calls, gave dates and locations, etc. And most importantly, they contacted the parties involved (Sanusi and Yaro) before making the report public.

This report further exposes what these "progressive" thieves do with Niger Delta oil money. Rotten souls!

Please forward this to your oga at the top...if you believe it is true. I am on the fence ooo, like there is a bigger type of this story somewhere that you have more details the Premium Times.

Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Scream(m): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I see some hypocrites attacking the messenger and asking how the messenger had access to those informations or why the private life of Sanusi should be an issue. This is foul smelling hypocrisy as far as I'm concerned. Why shouldn't the private life of a top public servant matter? The media has the RIGHT to hunt for any information and make it public provided it is the TRUTH and it does not jeopardise national progress or security.

Premium Times did a fantastic job. They named names (not like SR anonymous sources), interviewed multiple sources, published exchanged SMS and phone calls, gave dates and locations, etc. And most importantly, they contacted the parties involved (Sanusi and Yaro) before making the report public.

This report further exposes what these "progressive" thieves do with Niger Delta oil money. Rotten souls!

Please forward this to you oga at the top...if you believe it is true. I am on the fence ooo, like there is a bigger type of this story somewhere that you have more details the Premium Times.
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by dbride: 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
bloggernaija: This is nothing but another tribal character assassination attempt by those who think they are the only ones in the country .
When are they going to give?

Make sense please. You want corruption stamped out of the system, then this is one way to start that fight, expose their escapades, especially when the tax payers money is involved. Nigerians cry against corruption but defend it when it is being exposed. What do we really want? In the civilised world, this is one way of curbing the monster, corruption. You see them keep 3 or more mistresses + their families and you think they do all that from their salaries? We need more of PremiumTimes, I pray God, keep the wicked on their toes and let others learn to do things right as eyes are watching!
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by kalohkaloh: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
Wonder shall never end! Sleeping with a married woman should attract capital punishment for the man and public shame for the woman! Sanusi is reputed to be a womanizer, but why with married women? Shame to both of them!
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by olason(m): 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sleeping with a married woman is one of the greatest sin u can commit Mr Governor and also using state funds to do that and giving employment to someone without fulfilling the necessary requirement for the job is totally evil. But i pray dis is not true ooooo
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Osamabinla: 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
Life is full of shit, if the story is true, that means SLS line must have either been hacked or phone bugged. Some people have also been paid heavily to do this.
This story makes me remember the Bill Clinton sex scandal story.Snitches everywhere.

As far as I know those pix could av either been photoshoped or perharps for real on the other hand. Only valid evidence in a court of law can prove all this scrupulous stories.

Nobody holy pass ooooo...(In tubaba's voice).
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by dullassini(m): 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
Let fold our arms and see how the movie unfold.
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by ALADE4J2: 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
I seldom comment on NL. This will be my second comment in year. I cannot but comment on this issue because most posters are missing the point in this report. It is not about GEJ or SLS. It is about not following due process in recruitment. It is about spending tax payers money to satisfy personal thirst. I believe some of the posters here have applied for jobs in CBN in the past . Under past CBN administrations, you see people getting jobs in CBN without knowing anybody almost on an annual basis. But under SLS, you hardly see job adverts from CBN. You will be seeing your Northern colleagues resigning from their job to join CBN. Those in the banking sector know what I am talking about.

Apart from the job advert for ICT professional that came out last year, when was the time CBN advertised job? That is the angle we should be talking about in this report.

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by baby124: 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
dbride:

If you want to fight corruption, this is one way to start: EXPOSE. As a public servant, you cannot be in all that shi.te and not be corrupt. It has been corruption from the thought of hiring her. Men + Mistresses = Corruption

You fight corruption my sneaking into another's phone and reading their text messages? Going to the newspaper and quoting word for word the text messages? This was clearly done by amateurs with no understanding of the implications. This will backfire. If he drags premium times to court, they will have to confess how they hacked into his phon, and who gave them all that information or he will close them down with a heavy lawsuit. If they can't provide the coward, then they will be shut down. It would have been better if they did not give all these details. It would have looked like a second hand story from people in the know. Then people can speculate. You don't use illegality to fight corruption. You end up taking the fall for it. Besides, we have not fought the corruption in the presidency finish, which is blatant. This is cause of concern and evidence that those phone companies are doing a very bad job with privacy and security or they are employing people selling other people's information. Which is bad. Today it is Sanusi, tomorrow it is you. We know people handle all types of business on the phone. So whose information is truly safe if a CBN governor can have all this information out there? You don't support a crime to "witch hunt" someone.
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by opribo(m): 3:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
this story must be very correct because real names of persons like MD of Cellulant and Mrs Yaro or Nirsal. I believe if it a lie they should sue the paper else people saying otherwise should go to the hotels mentioned and verify if these names or people were there on he dates mentioned.

NLanders must learn to look beyond the sentiments and look at the merits in a story
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
babyosisi: He is not called funky Mallam for nothing

What is the sharia punishment for this infraction,no be cut off his joystick?
Ignorant bitch! Ask if you don't know. The punishment for fornication under the Sharia law is stoning to death. Eat that Bitch.
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
...and this isn't the first time a govt official got monitored closely, it also happens in the western world, remember the case of: Bill Clinton & Monica Lewinsky?

What about DSK (Domnic Strux Khan) of IMF, what about that of Former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi.

Anyway, if this is real, it should be able to SACK Sanusi Lamido as CBN governor.

FG ought to investigate this properly and NANS ought to pick it up seriously cos thats the only way Nigeria can grow in transparency and good governance.
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 02, 2013
baby_123:

You fight corruption my sneaking into another's phone and reading their text messages? Going to the newspaper and quoting word for word the text messages? This was clearly done by amateurs with no understanding of the implications. This will backfire. If he drags premium times to court, they will have to confess how they hacked into his phon, and who gave them all that information or he will close them down with a heavy lawsuit. If they can't provide the coward, then they will be shut down. It would have been better if they did not give all these details. It would have looked like a second hand story from people in the know. Then people can speculate. You don't use illegality to fight corruption. You end up taking the fall for it. Besides, we have not fought the corruption in the presidency finish, which is blatant. This is cause of concern and evidence that those phone companies are doing a very bad job with privacy and security or they are employing people selling other people's information. Which is bad. Today it is Sanusi, tomorrow it is you. We know people handle all types of business on the phone. So whose information is truly safe if a CBN governor can have all this information out there? You don't support a crime to "witch hunt" someone.
first of all, Sanusi Lamido should be dragged to the National Assembly and his CBN post stripped from him for this waywardness.

after then, SLS can then sue Premium Times.

But this isn't the first time a govt official is being monitored, it happens in the western world too.

and I am sure Premium Times knew about the implications before publishing this, at least they did hear abt that of News of The World in UK, so they must be prepared before now.

But first thing first, Sanusi should appear at National Assembly special seating ASAP to defend this nonsense before we....

and finally, madam, pls condemn evil no matter who does it. if u are Sanusi's wife, will u sound this protective of him cheating on u with multiple mistresses?

lets not cheer evil, all these bottom power nowadays women use to climb to the top isn't speaking well for the women empowerment campaign naa....come on, think about this.
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Diasporan(m): 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2013
[b]After going through the story my own conclusion is that as far the Newspaper published this allegation against SLS not that i believe the story in totality,the board of CBN should set up an investigation into this issue.First of all he should step aside while the committee set up is on its fact finding mission.Both him and the Publisher of the Premium times should be called upon to defend the various allegation.To be sincere for this News media to have gotten these information they have a lot in their reservoir and i believe that is why SLS haven't spoken much on it.So people here are asking how they got the info as regarding text messages(There are some wicked apps now) and their ittinaries? as easy as a go.So that question is shallow.For the issue of how they knew the woman was wearing skimpy dress mind you the room service personnel can be tipped and he can give out that info.Every man has a price.Don't be surprised with the confidence this media has in publishing what so many has termed FALSE STORY those hotel rooms may have been bugged with hidden camera.In a more organised clime even an allegation of extra marital affair ought to send him out of office let's take David Petraeus,Former Director of the Central Intelligence Agency(American CIA) story,same for Former American President Bill Clinton that was almost booted out of the highest seat of power in the US.I see so many people asking when has it become a crime to date other women in Nigeria? but i will state clearly that first we are talking about morals of a Public Servant entrusted with power and in so doing vital info might be leaked through this means and also as a role model to millions of people he has betrayed the trust the people have for him as a role model and Finally the wastage of tax payers money.Same goes for GEJ who has a mistress in the Estate i use to live in Abuja(A single mother who is a proprietress of a school in Abuja)I wonder where she got the money to buy a house in that Estate.All the same in Nigeria anything can happen and people go away with it.Little wonder why the country is not different from a cesspit and remains retrogressive.A country where the Political Office Holders libido and penchant for sex aggreviates as soon as they assume office and it automatically goes beyond their spouse [/b]

1 Like

Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by deor03(m): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
If this is true, then he should be tried according to sharia law

1 Like

Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by baby124: 3:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
DailyNews:
first of all, Sanusi Lamido should be dragged to the National Assembly and his CBN post stripped from him for this waywardness.

after then, SLS can then sue Premium Times.

But this isn't the first time a govt official is being monitored, it happens in the western world too.

and I am sure Premium Times knew about the implications before publishing this, at least they did hear abt that of News of The World in UK, so they must be prepared before now.

But first thing first, Sanusi should appear at National Assembly special seating ASAP to defend this nonsense before we....

and finally, madam, pls condemn evil no matter who does it. if u are Sanusi's wife, will u sound this protective of him cheating on u with multiple mistresses?

lets not cheer evil, all these bottom power nowadays women use to climb to the top isn't speaking well for the women empowerment campaign naa....come on, think about this.

What does waywardness have to do with his ability to do his job? His waywardness should be a headache to his wife and family alone. Not anyone's problem. Nigeria does not demand one man and one wife if the man never wedded in court. Until we lay down those explicit laws, then you have a case. The only issue here is that he is not employing people out of due process. He has already denied it and shown proof how the lady was hired. The fact that his phone records were not gotten from an order of the court, makes the evidence useless. And makes the action very illegal. The people that did this have failed miserably. We saw blatant evidence of the minister of aviation not using due process, I didn't see the presidency do anything or you coming to write this epistle. Well you cant create laws for some and another for others. The obvious thing which needs close attention to me is how they had access to those text messages.
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by tdade(m): 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
They gave dates, explicit details, room no., venues..... All this against the Governor of CBN.
For those of you doubting, do you think they are not aware of the consequences? There's more to come from this, there really is. I expect explicit pictures and videos circulating on the internet soon. Its just too detailed to be considered false! There was probably a camera in their room.
This was probably funded by his enemies who know him inside out cause I'm pretty sure PT didn't just decide to spy on him all of a sudden.
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Diasporan(m): 3:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
baby_123:

What does waywardness have to do with his ability to do his job? His waywardness should be a headache to his wife and family alone. Not anyone's problem. Nigeria does not demand one man and one wife if the man never wedded in court. Until we lay down those explicit laws, then you have a case. The only issue here is that he is not employing people out of due process. He has already denied it and shown proof how the lady was hired. The fact that his phone records were not gotten from an order of the court, makes the evidence useless. And makes the action very illegal. The people that did this have failed miserably. We saw blatant evidence of the minister of aviation not using due process, I didn't see the presidency do anything or you coming to write this epistle. Well you can create laws for some and another for others. The obvious thing which needs close attention to me is how they had access to those text messages.
Nigeria doesn't have the Law of one man and one wife but not extra marital affair for a Public servant.I can't remember where the law gives room for extra marital affair but i can still recall that the law gives room for proper moral conduct for a public servant in which if the story is true he has defaulted on.Mind you Morality is sworn when they take their oath of office.I will like you to consult the Nigerian constitution.Its easy to afford
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by texazzpete(m): 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2013

Well, well.
GEJ's pet lapdog and errand boy is in support of this expose on one of the highest ranking members of the administration's executive council...I sense the hand of the Oga on Top in this matter

Sincere 9gerian:

I cannot recall you being upset when Akpabio was spending millions of your 'Niger Delta oil money' on Mister Biggs for PDP reps.
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by Fadelex(m): 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
if we are in sane environment, sanusi would have resigned by now.... the allegations are too detailed to be false..... oya sanusi or wetin be ur name, come out and defend urself, remember to bring your traveling itinerary for d past 3 months along..... naija wich way....
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by baby124: 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
Diasporan:
Nigeria doesn't have the Law of one man and one wife but not extra marital affair for a Public servant.I can't remember where the law gives room for extra marital affair but i can still recall that the law gives room for proper moral conduct for a public servant in which if the story is true he has defaulted on.Mind you Morality is sworn when they take their oath of office.I will like you to consult the Nigerian constitution.Its easy to afford
Is he not a muslim? Can he not marry more than one wife What about the guy that married the child bride, was anything done about it? The scandal of GEJ handling a house keeper somewhere, was something done about it? The rumours of GEJ with Deizani, was anything done about it Just like all the rumours highlighted above, this can be likened to a rumour. And you want a judas to remove a judas How many guys in the national assembly, senate, ministers and presidency do this? Especially with young unfortunate girls who they had a hand in impoverishing indirectly. You pass policies to impoverish people, and then you sleep with their daughters. All of a sudden Nigerian's are claiming moral high ground? I am not holding brief for Sanusi, all I find very troubling is how people can have access to another's private information and that seems okay.
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by tdade(m): 4:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
baby_123:
Is he not a muslim? Can he not marry more than one wife What about the guy that married the child bride, was anything done about it? The scandal of GEJ handling a house keeper somewhere, was something done about it? The rumours of GEJ with Deizani, was anything done about it Just like all the rumours highlighted above, this can be likened to a rumour. And you want a judas to remove a judas How many guys in the national assembly, senate, ministers and presidency do this? Especially with young unfortunate girls who they had a hand in impoverishing indirectly. You pass policies to impoverish people, and then you sleep with their daughters. All of a sudden Nigerian's are claiming moral high ground? I am not holding brief for Sanusi, all I find very troubling is how people can have access to another's private information and that seems okay.
Muslims are also not allowed to be with another man's wife. And claims against other officials like you said were just rumors - no proof. This claim comes with backing and proof.
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by baby124: 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
tdade: Muslims are also not allowed to be with another man's wife. And claims against other officials like you said were just rumors - no proof. This claim comes with backing and proof.

Only an illiterate will call what is up there backing and proof. To get that kind of information, and for it to be usable in any way, you would need a court order. Without a court order or legal process to protect people, I can walk into any phone store and demand all your records. How would you like that.
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by TechyGuy: 4:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
Peterwins:

Hmmmm!!! A replay of Otedola vs Farouk in another dimension. Various video and audio spy (bugging) devices abound. There was a movie (based on a true life story) of how a stage managed bank robbery (planned by the MI5/MI6) went out of hand just to secure the original sex tape of an important member of parliament that was kept in a safe deposit box in the bank by the blackmailers.

It is very easy to blackmail womanisers even with hardcore video evidence these days of hi-tech surveillance. I hope this is not true or else he (SLS) might be blackmailed to secretly pay a huge sum for any video evidence against him.

True. Remember all the bookings and arrangements aren't done by him. What happens if one ex bank CEO(or a group) offers his aides some cash and use them to get back at Sanusi. He would be naive if he doesn't know he has many enemies.
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by ACM10: 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
Choi! shocked

Yoruba press bad. See character assassination
Re: Sanusi, His CBN Mistress And Their Escapades - Premium Times by tdade(m): 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
baby_123:

Only an illiterate will call what is up there backing and proof. To get that kind of information, and for it to be usable in any way, you would need a court order. Without a court order or legal process to protect people, I can walk into any phone store and demand all your records. How would you like that.
Go through what you wrote again and consider how ludicrous it sounds. The only info they got that is liable to questioning is the one involving phone details. What about the others? And who told you they are trying to prove anything in court? The sole aim is to expose him and that has been achieved. Even if he goes to court and wins, does that make up for the damage done? Does that mean he won't be fired if proof is tendered to NASS?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike Dedicates Victory To People Of Rivers State , See What He Did On The Street / Nigerian Power Plants To Shut Down / An Open Letter To The Linda Ikeji Blog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.