Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

Why Is The Nigeria Police Still On The High Way Collecting N100? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Nigeria Police Still On The High Way Collecting N100? (1021 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Released Unconditionally By The High Court / Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki / Police Still Mounting Check-points In Imo State. How About Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Nigeria Police Still On The High Way Collecting N100? by ogaemma: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2013
Is the IG of Police aware that his men are back to the road collecting money?
I traveled from Port Harcourt to Jos yesterday,I saw over 16 police check point all collecting a minimum of N100 some N200. I thought this mess have been stoped,so when did they go back to this high way robbery again?
Is there any law that will stand the test of time?
Now Police are back on the street...
Re: Why Is The Nigeria Police Still On The High Way Collecting N100? by obyrich(m): 11:54am On Jun 02, 2013
It is called creativity. They have upgraded their status and public image. Instead of littering the highways with check points that collect #20, they thought it wiser to mount fewer road blocks and collect higher 'tolls'. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To The Senate:payment Of Gratuities To Enterprise Bank(springBank / Governor Obi Is Ignorant ..says Okadigbo / Update On ASUU Strike - We Will Wait Till FG Gets Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.