Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,204 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Convert Paypal To Naira - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Convert Paypal To Naira (8335 Views)

Thread For Dollar To Naira Daily / How Much Is Black Market Rate Of Pound To Naira And Dollar To Naira Today? / The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by presegsADESIDA(m): 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
babaearly:

Boss thanks. i'll contact you before friday to see if paypal madness has ended.

Check your bank account please as I've gotten your PP fund.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by Jamji: 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Check your bank account please as I've gotten your PP fund.

ok. I just saw it. As you said, later, but please pretty soon. thanks
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:41pm On Jun 07, 2013
Jamji:

ok. I just saw it. As you said, later, but please pretty soon. thanks

I even want to send the N6,000 balance now but transfers aren't allowed at this time of the day.
You'll get in the morning and the delay of the transactions caused the little hitch moreso,today is Friday.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:44am On Jun 08, 2013
we can handle that for you.
selling of paypal, payza funds and alsoi funding is what we do very much well.
contact us customercare@okwaifugo.com
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 08, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

I even want to send the N6,000 balance now but transfers aren't allowed at this time of the day.
You'll get in the morning and the delay of the transactions caused the little hitch moreso,today is Friday.

Ok.please update me, as i havent seen it yet. thanks
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2013
babaearly:

Ok.please update me, as i havent seen it yet. thanks

I've sent it some minutes ago.
Have you seen it now?
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2013
OkwaIfugo: we can handle that for you.
selling of paypal, payza funds and alsoi funding is what we do very much well.
contact us customercare@okwaifugo.com

Over $1,500 Payza fund is available for sale.Do you buy and at what rate do you normally buy?
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

I've sent it some minutes ago.
Have you seen it now?

I havent. when i do, i'll let you know.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
babaearly:

I havent. when i do, i'll let you know.

No probs!It was sent early hours of today.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by arbitrage: 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

No probs!It was sent early hours of today.

I guess you are using neft transfer, meaning that he may get it by next working day, Monday. Instant transfer and mobile banking are beautiful and immediate with no time wasting or waiting.

Thank God for me that Fod and his girlfriend, Naijacutee finally unbanned/unblocked me after 3 days in exile. My offence? I exposed in my comment how some banks are doing shady deals with bureau de change owners on the dollars they got from Cbn instead of selling to meet customer's dollar demand whereas they force you by no choice to obtain and use their debit cards instead.

By the way, are they supposed to unban me? Are they not flouting Seun's rule by unbanning someone they have declared undesirable? I was already thinking of opening another account if I eventually find nairaland of interest.

1 Like

Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2013
arbitrage:

By the way, are they supposed to unban me? Are they not flouting Seun's rule by unbanning someone they have declared undesirable? I was already thinking of opening another account if I eventually find nairaland of interest.

this banning has stopped me from posting useful stuffs here. whats the point at the end you get banned out your a* when all you wanted to do was just help.will still come here though to do biz like this but . . . .
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
arbitrage:

I guess you are using neft transfer, meaning that he may get it by next working day, Monday. Instant transfer and mobile banking are beautiful and immediate with no time wasting or waiting.

I do make use of Instant transfer with which GTBank now charge over N110 for each transfer[formerly N40 or so] and recipient will receive the cash instantly without no delay as soon as you see "Operation Successful" pop up.

The problem babaearly has been encountering confirming his payment is that he hasn't activated email alert for his account as he has been relying on SMS alert which do fail.

I initially sent him N10,000 yesterday afternoon which he confirmed anyhow as a result that I exhausted cash in my GTBank account paying for this and that and I had to go to GTBank to topup my account from the ATM withdrawal I made from my First Bank[b][they've failed to profile my account for Net Banking after several times of application which I don't think I have time to be parading and wasting time in banking all for application which wasn't honoured][/b] but had to tried the transfer of the N6,000 balance around past 11 p.m or so but couldn't go through not until I made the instant transfer as early as past 9 O'clock this morning.

I as well do use my UMOBILE for instant transfer which is as well superb.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by Seun(m): 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2013
babaearly: this banning has stopped me from posting useful stuffs here. whats the point at the end you get banned out your a* when all you wanted to do was just help.will still come here though to do biz like this but . . . .
Sorry.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2013
Seun: Sorry.

Thank God you are here Seun ...My account with profile link at www.nairaland.com/legalwealth was banned one day that I can vividly remember that I was trying to do justice to a thread one day like that.

I think you should at least try warning any member via email for what he/she is doing wrong that you do not like before banning him/her and if not for the passion that I have for helping people,I will never come back to this section using this my other account.

Anyone that view any of these my accounts will know that they are both mine i.e no anonymousity of a thing.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by presegsADESIDA(m): 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2013
babaearly:

this banning has stopped me from posting useful stuffs here. whats the point at the end you get banned out your a* when all you wanted to do was just help.will still come here though to do biz like this but . . . .

Do you mean that the username that you used to start this thread was banned?
I was initially amazed when I saw you using another username to follow up this thread but I got relaxed later for transaction to proceed.

You can always text me on my line you contacted next time you have paypal fund for sale.Thanks
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
Legal wealth na so we see oh...

But Legalwealth, make you no vex for Oga Seun. E no easy no manage nairaland.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2013
Seun: Sorry.

you and i have a long history over quarreling on this ban, and for 6 years it still remains. why the hardline? please let information flow freely, let it be the members to notify you when a thread is going the other direction. You have still not yet released JERRYMANIA since 2008!

@presegs

If you see what made Jamji to face the ban hammer, you'll weep for nl. an idea just wasted.

But you are wonderful and trustworthy Guy. i'll always deal with you in the future with no worries. Thanks.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 13, 2013
Jamji: Anyone knows how i can exchange paypal funds to naira? Any trustworthy exchanger?

Bros can you help me Order Gig from Fiverr? I want to buy list of email addresses on Fiverr, but i don't have Paypal to Order. The price of the Email addresses cost $5. Anyone who can help me buy this Gig will be appreciated.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by jackbennie: 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2013
Lins01:

Bros can you help me Order Gig from Fiverr? I want to buy list of email addresses on Fiverr, but i don't have Paypal to Order. The price of the Email addresses cost $5. Anyone who can help me buy this Gig will be appreciated.

must it be from fiverr becos i can get email address for u
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2013
jackbennie:

must it be from fiverr becos i can get email address for u

Yes, it must be from Fiverr, the link to Gig is here: http://fiverr.com/mainstreamz/send-you-list-of-over-one-million-addresses . I can provide full instruction on how to Order the Gig.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by presegsADESIDA(m): 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2013
Lins01:

Yes, it must be from Fiverr, the link to Gig is here: http://fiverr.com/mainstreamz/send-you-list-of-over-one-million-addresses . I can provide full instruction on how to Order the Gig.

Contact me if you still need to place order.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by Jamji: 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
Lins01:

i hope you have found a solution. i can still help if needed
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by Jamji: 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

Contact me if you still need to place order.

i'll be sending about 28 usd paypal. got the email.
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2013
We
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by conimo(m): 4:03am On Dec 04, 2013
are you in need of paypal funding or need to make Paypal payment in Nigeria? http://conimo.info/paypal.html
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by chyke007(m): 2:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by walcolm(m): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
There's no way to withdraw PayPal unless you are in the country where your account is domiciled

If you want naira for your PayPal fund, you have to do a swap

I can swap with you
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by chyke007(m): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by walcolm(m): 10:59am On Dec 30, 2013
Sent you text using viber
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by handdymee: 12:34am On Jan 02, 2014
We buy PayPal Funds. 1** per USD. We help exchange your Paypal funds to Naira.
Instant Payment through Bank Transfer/quickteller.Transfer and Payment anytime of the day, even on holidays and weekends. Our Service is reliable.
Try Us today.08156922998
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by solbash11(m): 2:56am On Jan 02, 2014
chyke007: Hello arbitrage and presegsadesida, do you guys still buy paypal funds. I've got some to sell.

If anyone has a working idea how to withdraw paypal funds to naira please kindly let me know.

Thanks
Buying and Selling of PayPal funds made easy!

I can help you with your PayPal account funding or selling your Paypal funds.
You can contact me now if you need any of such services.

Name: Solomon. email: solbash1@gmail.com
Tel: 0703-094-3681, 0708-626-8565
Re: Convert Paypal To Naira by Zdoh(m): 7:40am On Oct 14, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163

https://www.nairaland.com/3525491/buying-selling-paypal-skrill-bitcoin[/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Need Investment Capital? / Dangote To Build Cement Factory In Adamawa, Over 10,000 Jobs To Be Created / CAC Registration Pending For A Week,why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.