Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,453 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Gmc Yukon For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Gmc Yukon For Sale (2307 Views)

GMC Savanna 2007 Se @4m / 06 GMC Envoy Used. 07 Ford Explorer Used. 06 E500 Benz Used. All Re Full Option. / American Used GMC Rig/borehole Drill Machine Truck 4sale Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gmc Yukon For Sale by bolutito(f): 7:40pm On Apr 30, 2008
2000 model GMC YUKON (white)

who is interested in getting a GMC YUKON jeep?
3 tv's,
dvd player,
mp3 player,
cd,
playstation2 with wireless controllers,
23 inch alloy rims,
and many more features.

interested call 08059154141, 08056031567, 08068648242, 018540502
Price- 4.8m
Re: Gmc Yukon For Sale by nkc(m): 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2008
pictures pls grin
Re: Gmc Yukon For Sale by bolutito(f): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2008
soon. i've got exams. wink
Re: Gmc Yukon For Sale by nkc(m): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2008
business woman

was watching a match my bad, i know u r female wink
Re: Gmc Yukon For Sale by bolutito(f): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2008
i'm a female.
Re: Gmc Yukon For Sale by nkc(m): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2008
corrected senoirita
Re: Gmc Yukon For Sale by Syber(m): 4:13am On May 01, 2008
hey bolutito,hw u doing
saw u d other day at that ap filling station in school(unilag) with the car u put up 4 sale(honda bulldog).
SO WHEN I SAW THE SAME CAR UP HERE I GUESSED UR D PERSON I SAW
HOW HAVE UR PAPERS BEEN, MINE HVE BEEN COOL
IS THAT BULLDOG STILL AVAILABLE
Re: Gmc Yukon For Sale by bolutito(f): 8:57pm On May 03, 2008
i've only had one- yesterday afternoon- it was beautiful; 6 more to go. yes, d bulldog is still available. here's d link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-126900.0.html
God's grace in all ur papers.
Re: Gmc Yukon For Sale by Vallo57(m): 2:58am On May 04, 2008
bolutito:

2000 model GMC YUKON (white)

who is interested in getting a GMC YUKON jeep?
3 tv's,
dvd player,
mp3 player,
cd,
playstation2 with wireless controllers,
23 inch alloy rims,
and many more features.

interested call 08059154141, 08056031567, 08068648242, 018540502
Price- 4.8m

What is the mileage on this SUV? 4.8M(approx. $31,000+) for a freaking Yukon? Yukon in that year range is not more than $8,000 to $10,000. max.

Come on Baby girl, were born at night but not last night!!!
Re: Gmc Yukon For Sale by ziontrain: 3:35am On May 04, 2008
Vallo57,

I know you are in America according to your profile but this vehicle is for sale in Nigeria. Where do you want to find it for $8k to $10k in Nigeria? You have to ship, pay duty and make some profit. Please don't pour sand into somebody's Gari. If you don't have money to pay, it will be better to hold your peace. She has a right to sell the vehicle for whatever amount she likes doesn't she? Let the market decide what it's worth.
Re: Gmc Yukon For Sale by Vallo57(m): 6:30pm On May 04, 2008
ziontrain:

Vallo57,

I know you are in America according to your profile but this vehicle is for sale in Nigeria. Where do you want to find it for $8k to $10k in Nigeria? You have to ship, pay duty and make some profit. Please don't pour sand into somebody's Gari. If you don't have money to pay, it will be better to hold your peace. She has a right to sell the vehicle for whatever amount she likes doesn't she? Let the market decide what it's worth.
[/quote

Ziontrain:

Locations has nothing to do with this. I am not in anyway suggesting she should not make a profit on the SUV. But don.t come on this tread and tell us a car that should be like 1.8M ex Nigeria you .want 4.8M for. Believe you me I can more than afford it,but I will never buy such a crap and will not sit back and watch peeps take for suckers. As far as the integrity of this tread is concerned, we will do all we can to defend it from shysters. Also, I have the right dispute her price. The price she wanted convet
it to Naira and decide if such is fair price or "long throat".

Peace and Alafia bro.
Re: Gmc Yukon For Sale by PAPABOMBOY: 8:42pm On May 04, 2008
smiley :'-)grin grin grin grin grin grin. Nairaland Auto Section- the land of the good, the bad and the by-force millionaire.

Tank God sey this confazation no happen 4 motorpark becos bolutito go don show u something wey be 5 million. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gmc Yukon For Sale by fotodaddy: 6:22am On May 05, 2008
e no easy to make dough!! grin

Better to be an enterprising wheeler dealer than to have an aristo or two. wink

I admire your spirit girl!! Remember thought that Rome wasn't built in a day!! cool
Re: Gmc Yukon For Sale by ziontrain: 5:58pm On May 05, 2008
Mr. Vallo57,

Abeg no vex. I am not saying car is worth 4.8m or not worth 4.8m. If you believe this car is not worth that much at least put forward a logical and truthful argument. You say vehicle is 1.8m in nigeria, this is equivalent to approx $15k. Now my brother, that car will be shipped for about $2k and cleared in nigeria for at least $3k if not more - now add profit of say $4k (to be conservative), say other incidental expenses $1k this gives total of $10k. Subtract this from $15k and you are left with $5k. So you want us to believe that car costs $5k in the US.?

My brother, do your home work small at least! My point is that even if you think price is long-throat, let the market decide what car is worth e.g. Base price for Brand new honda accord in Nigeria at the dealers is a about 6.5m naira ($54k) and base price in US. is nothing near this so why are people still buying from dealers in Nigeria when fully loaded US. spec honda is going for about 5.6m - I mean fully loaded not base? This is market forces at play so please don't get emotional when other people are pricing their cars at rates you don't agree with. If price of vehicle is too high no one will tell the seller before she reduces the price. The market will dictate.

If you want to defend integrity of this thread or this forum, you should go after those who avoid posting VIN numbers when they advertise their vehicles so no one can check their condition, those who sell year 2000 vehicles with mileage as low as 30,000 miles etc. Those will be legitimate targets.
Re: Gmc Yukon For Sale by nkc(m): 6:21pm On May 05, 2008
@ziontrain

u've spoken well, cool down oh, my friend. smiley
Re: Gmc Yukon For Sale by Vallo57(m): 12:20am On May 07, 2008
ziontrain:

Mr. Vallo57,

Abeg no vex. I am not saying car is worth 4.8m or not worth 4.8m. If you believe this car is not worth that much at least put forward a logical and truthful argument. You say vehicle is 1.8m in nigeria, this is equivalent to approx $15k. Now my brother, that car will be shipped for about $2k and cleared in nigeria for at least $3k if not more - now add profit of say $4k (to be conservative), say other incidental expenses $1k this gives total of $10k. Subtract this from $15k and you are left with $5k. So you want us to believe that car costs $5k in the US.?

My brother, do your home work small at least! My point is that even if you think price is long-throat, let the market decide what car is worth e.g. Base price for Brand new honda accord in Nigeria at the dealers is a about 6.5m naira ($54k) and base price in US. is nothing near this so why are people still buying from dealers in Nigeria when fully loaded US. spec honda is going for about 5.6m - I mean fully loaded not base? This is market forces at play so please don't get emotional when other people are pricing their cars at rates you don't agree with. If price of vehicle is too high no one will tell the seller before she reduces the price. The market will dictate.

If you want to defend integrity of this thread or this forum, you should go after those who avoid posting VIN numbers when they advertise their vehicles so no one can check their condition, those who sell year 2000 vehicles with mileage as low as 30,000 miles etc. Those will be legitimate targets.

Oga Ziontrain:

I don,t know your location in the US but yes you can get that SUV @ the price you reached(based on your " Jankara market arithmetic). Up here in the east coast with my Dealer license, it will be a breeze. My figures, according to you is N1.8($15K) and yours is N3.4($28+). Profit of?

As far as integrity is concern, shysters are the worst in my opinion. Posting VIN on the tread does not connote dishonesty. If you are really serious in buying a car by all means ask for the VIN from the seller and if he/she refuse turn be weary. I am a car dealer myself both in US and Nigeria. My purpose on this tread is to observe.

Enough said on this topic. Peace , Alafia and good luck.
Re: Gmc Yukon For Sale by Vallo57(m): 12:28am On May 07, 2008
Oga Ziontrain:

I meant N1.8M($15K) and N4.8($40K) Diff. of ?

Peace.
Re: Gmc Yukon For Sale by ziontrain: 3:57am On May 07, 2008
Vallo57,

I see you are a very emotional person. Please go back and read my posting. I am a car dealer in the U.S. too and you and I know that I don't need to be in East coast or west coast to buy car at auction in any part of the U.S. Everything can be done on line these days. You did not address the issues raised but were just hammering on price. if you can breeze through auction and get the vehicle for $5K why don't you buy and send to nigeria? I will be glad to buy it from you for 1.8m after clearing. I still insist that I did not say car is worth 4.8m naira or car is not worth 4.8m. My message was and still is let market decide what it can accommodate. The main issue in this business is not people advertising cars for high price - the issue is people selling defective, salvage and flooded vehicles and presenting them as normal used cars while putting lives at risk. They avoid posting CARFAX report or giving VIN numbers by finding excuses. These are issues that need to be addressed instead of getting emotional. If we don't address these issues quickly, quacks will hijack this forum and customers will bail out in droves. We all will be the losers (maybe not you since you are just an observer). Hope you get the message.
Re: Gmc Yukon For Sale by Vallo57(m): 4:14am On May 07, 2008
ziontrain:

Vallo57,

I see you are a very emotional person. Please go back and read my posting. I am a car dealer in the US. too and you and I know that I don't need to be in East coast or west coast to buy car at auction in any part of the US. Everything can be done on line these days. You did not address the issues raised but were just hammering on price. if you can breeze through auction and get the vehicle for $5K why don't you buy and send to nigeria? I will be glad to buy it from you for 1.8m after clearing. I still insist that I did not say car is worth 4.8m naira or car is not worth 4.8m. My message was and still is let market decide what it can accommodate. The main issue in this business is not people advertising cars for high price - the issue is people selling defective, salvage and flooded vehicles and presenting them as normal used cars while putting lives at risk. They avoid posting CARFAX report or giving VIN numbers by finding excuses. These are issues that need to be addressed instead of getting emotional. If we don't address these issues quickly, quacks will hijack this forum and customers will bail out in droves. We all will be the losers (maybe not you since you are just an observer). Hope you get the message.

Ziontrain:

Me emotional? You are the one getting all worked up over insignificant issue. As you can deduce this case is closed as far as i am concern.
Re: Gmc Yukon For Sale by bolutito(f): 3:13pm On May 10, 2008
ok. before u guys decyd to take this confrontation further. chill, alryt? like i said, i'm writin exams, i just decyded to breeze in. d car isnt myn, so i'm not makin a dime on it. i'm just doin it as a favour for my friend.
whoever 1ts the ryd can decide on his/her price & if the price doesnt work for me, den no sale, nobody will be hurt.
i'll post d pixs after my exams.  wink
Re: Gmc Yukon For Sale by bolutito(f): 3:48pm On May 14, 2008
an interested party called me, saw d car, liked it & discussed d price reasonably (in naira), unlike some people. neways, d car is [b]SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

(1) (Reply)

Reg 2001 Honda Oddessy "REDUCED" TO 780k,call 08023136087 / Benz C-class(c220) 850k / AClean Babyboy (American Spec) 2001 Model Auto 4 Sale Cheaply ABUJA SOLD!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.