Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

W-Holistic Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / W-Holistic Interview Invite (1790 Views)

W-holistic Business Solutions (WBS), Do You Know Them? Yes? Come In. / When You Get An Interview Invite For A Position You Know Nothing About / W-holistic Business Solutions/your Employment Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

W-Holistic Interview Invite by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
House, I've been invited for W-holistic interview after scalling though the test two weeks ago. For the position of Trainee Recruitment Consultant. W-hbs.com. Any idea of their pay? Urgent contribution pls.
Re: W-Holistic Interview Invite by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
Make una make contribution na. angry
Re: W-Holistic Interview Invite by chypotenti(m): 6:12am On Jun 03, 2013
When is the test plsss. Coz from what I read u don't need any prior experience as to the job, so there's no need of being scared
Re: W-Holistic Interview Invite by toastadeola: 7:46am On Jun 03, 2013
I've not recieved any invite from them oh..wetin dey happen??
Re: W-Holistic Interview Invite by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 03, 2013
Re: W-Holistic Interview Invite by xtanburg: 8:04pm On Jun 17, 2013
@slimmy05... Please kindly assist, I was also invited for a test slated for Wednesday. Please cld U kindly assist with d test format and wat u think about the company. Ur assistance will be appreciated. Thank yoy
Re: W-Holistic Interview Invite by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 18, 2013
xtanburg: @slimmy05... Please kindly assist, I was also invited for a test slated for Wednesday. Please cld U kindly assist with d test format and wat u think about the company. Ur assistance will be appreciated. Thank yoy
its strictly HR questions. You'll be given summarized CV's and interview sessions. You are to select the suitable candidate for a job position, you'll give reasons as to why he/she is the best person for the position and why other are not suitable for the position. Its strictly HR, no maths, no english, nothing like GMAT infact. Improve on your thinking and writing speed and write legibly with good diction. I've not heard from them since my last test.
Re: W-Holistic Interview Invite by xtanburg: 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
@Slimmy05, thank u so much. This will b helpful,as I now have to narrow my preparation on Human Resources. Please do I have to dress down or Corporate. Kindly advice and please assist on other processes I shld be expecting
Re: W-Holistic Interview Invite by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2013
xtanburg: @Slimmy05, thank u so much. This will b helpful,as I now have to narrow my preparation on Human Resources. Please do I have to dress down or Corporate. Kindly advice and please assist on other processes I shld be expecting
a chinos and a shirt is alright. You don't need tie or suit. I've not heard from them after my test with them. Maybe I didn't scale thru. All the best.
Re: W-Holistic Interview Invite by xtanburg: 4:08pm On Jun 18, 2013
@slimmy, thnks God bless u
Re: W-Holistic Interview Invite by walearoy(m): 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2013
How did you apply?
Re: W-Holistic Interview Invite by xtanburg: 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
@Slimmy05, Thank you so much for the insight. I took the test today and was successful,it was not far from what you advised> THank you so much, God Bless u
Re: W-Holistic Interview Invite by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 20, 2013
xtanburg: @Slimmy05, Thank you so much for the insight. I took the test today and was successful,it was not far from what you advised> THank you so much, God Bless u
good to hear. You're welcome. Pls, I've been invited for the interview and would like to know if you have an idea what their pay looks like.
Re: W-Holistic Interview Invite by Nobody: 4:34am On Jun 20, 2013
Pls any idea how their interview looks like inclkuding their pay structure for Trainee Recruitment Consultant. Thanks.
Re: W-Holistic Interview Invite by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 20, 2013
walearoy: How did you apply?
w-hbs.com
Re: W-Holistic Interview Invite by mowney(f): 10:41am On Jun 20, 2013
@slimmy05 and @xtanburg please did u people have to write a convincing essay attached with ur cv?
Re: W-Holistic Interview Invite by xtanburg: 10:59am On Jun 20, 2013
@slimmy05, d firm is just starting off and they r looking for Trainee Recruiitment Consultantt who will assist in building a strong Brand and recruitment process. Then upon confirmation, ur pay increases to like 80K.
Re: W-Holistic Interview Invite by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
xtanburg: @slimmy05, d firm is just starting off and they r looking for Trainee Recruiitment Consultantt who will assist in building a strong Brand and recruitment process. Then upon confirmation, ur pay increases to like 80K.
how much do you think they'll pay for now. Are u using bb? Drop your pin for me or cell number. Thanks.
Re: W-Holistic Interview Invite by gentlepal: 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
I wrote d test on Monday but has not heard from them o.Pls hw long does it take to hear from them?
Re: W-Holistic Interview Invite by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 20, 2013
mowney: @slimmy05 and @xtanburg please did u people have to write a convincing essay attached with ur cv?
I sent my CV alongside cover letter. It was rich but I don't have experience.
Re: W-Holistic Interview Invite by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
gentlepal: I wrote d test on Monday but has not heard from them o.Pls hw long does it take to hear from them?
I wrote the test 4th june and just got a call for intervuew yesteday. So its like it takes two weeks so exercise patience. Pls I want to know their initial pay. The distance from my house to the establishment is quite expensive. I would love to work with them. Thanks
Re: W-Holistic Interview Invite by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2013
Interview tips pls. Anyone with idea
Re: W-Holistic Interview Invite by xtanburg: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2013
@slimmy05, its jst d normal interview quiestions, Tell me abt ursef and why do u want to work with a recriutment firm. Than wat salary package are U expecting, then other questions dat has to do with the test u wrote and how U can add value to d team.
Jst prepare well its no biggy hence U can engage d CEO verbally and remember its a new firm dats jst starting up and this will give U a sure launch pad wen U learn and gather experience and a recruitment consultant and expert. Its a nice shot... So I advice u take it
Re: W-Holistic Interview Invite by xtanburg: 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
@slimmy05, I tot uv attended d interview? Why were U scheduled 4?
Re: W-Holistic Interview Invite by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
Xtanburg drop me ur bb pin pls let's talk, my interview is monday

(1) (Reply)

Enrst And Test On The 14th August / What Is The Future Of Chemistry Graduates In This Country / Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.