Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,128 members, 7,842,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Why Anioma State Should Not See The Light Of The Day - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Anioma State Should Not See The Light Of The Day (8864 Views)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Group Wants Igbanke Included In The Proposed Anioma State / The 6th Igbo State Must Be Anioma State- Igbodefender.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Anioma State Should Not See The Light Of The Day by Scholes007(m): 9:19am On Jun 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

/

That's nice bro...we should not allow our personal opinion that have been shaped by bias rob us our cultural heritage... eg if an Ikwere man says he is not Igbo that's fine but he should not forget the culture that binds them with the Igbos like iri ji, ibi ugwu, omenala ilu nwanyi etc
Re: Why Anioma State Should Not See The Light Of The Day by tonychristopher: 9:21am On Jun 10, 2015
BUT WHAT OF THE ONES THAT ARE SAYING THE TRUTH, DO WE ALLOW FEW LIERS TO MESS THE TRUTHFUL ONES UP...ITS NOT FAIR AND RIGHT

WE CANT ALLOW CONFUSED SOULS TO MESS THE IMAGE UP AND THE MOST WORRISOME THING IS THAT URHOBO AND IJAW SEE THIS UKWUANI AS IGBO

Scholes007:
That's nice bro...we should not allow our personal opinion that have been shaped by bias rob us our cultural heritage... eg if an Ikwere man says he is not Igbo that's fine but he should not forget the culture that binds them with the Igbos like iri ji, ibi ugwu, omenala ilu nwanyi etc
Re: Why Anioma State Should Not See The Light Of The Day by tonychristopher: 9:23am On Jun 10, 2015
WHICH PASSPORT YOU WAN USE..ABI BENIN PASSPORT...LOL UNA ARE BENIN PEOPLE AKA FAKE IGBO

LOL

NOW PASS ME THAT OBIARUKU WEED THAT YOUR SMOKING...I WANT TO BE HIGH LIKE U

ogo2707:
To all of you calling me clueless and claiming all what not, coming on an online forum forming know-it-all and insulting your unborn generations, I say MAY IT BE WELL WITH YOU. In a couple of years I'll have no need for a Nigerian passport so go on claiming all claimables, in fact ukwuanis are core igbos including ikwerres, ikas, opobos, even the people from GEJs part of bayelsa state! angryAnything that boosts your freaking self esteem. Broke fellas.
Re: Why Anioma State Should Not See The Light Of The Day by dckelvin(m): 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2015
victor1464:
we d ukwuanis say a big congratulatn to our brother,d govnor of delta state,dr authur ifeanyi okowa, an ika man,a proud anioman..may God bless. D jealous people 4rm d SE r tryin to feel like deltan but im sorry de cant hav d opportunity. They should remain in their infertile land.we dont nid dem atall because of their arrogant and criminal nature.
Lols.
the same id!ot.that i used to know.
when Ika thread comes up u will invade it with ur fake account and claim that you are ika.
when anioma thread comes up you will do d same.
and when ukwuani thread comes up you will invade it and claim that you are ukwuani.
abeg nah only you waka come?
chai chai dieris god oo o o.
hahaaaa
Re: Why Anioma State Should Not See The Light Of The Day by dckelvin(m): 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Andre,it is no obsession. 80% of Anioma say they are not Igbo,plain and simple. Even people from Asaba,Ogwashi ukwu,Okpanam,Akwukwu,Igbuzor Iselle Azagba. They don't want association with the Igbo...I have seen this with my own eyes.
what you said is nonsense.
join anioma voice on facebook and see for urself that what you said is d opposite
Re: Why Anioma State Should Not See The Light Of The Day by victor1464(m): 2:42am On Jun 12, 2015
because of lack of respect for peoples ethncity u sufferd biafra war. Now u people r still lookin 4 trouble everwhere u go. Very soon igbophobia wil begin again and it wil be worst than ur foolish biafra war. These r signs in lagos and d northern states

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A WARNING TO STATES REJECTING GRAZING RESERVE ESPECIALLY abia state / See Me Eating In Prison, Orji Kalu Tells Visitor / FG Can’t Secure All Schools - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Tells Parents, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.