Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! (16182 Views)

PC Games Free Download / Have U Come Accross Tecno T731, Is It Origin Tecno And Andriod Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by Lusola15: 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2013
tomiwa20: i dont really lyk d real football 2013 cos u nid a stable data connection to play d game but i will send d apk file, u will download d rest ya self

oloksus@yahoo.com

Modern Combat 4
Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2013
Fellas, I don't understand why you guys are dropping email addresses... HD games are very very large. If you need just d the apk, you can download it from the internet yourself by going through google.... If you want the complete package (apk+sd data), you have to either have a very good and stable internet connection. because most of the links where you can download any game from do not have resume capabilities if your internet disconnects half way... You can also meet with those that hav loads of these games in their collection in different video ratio (QVGA, HVGA and WVGA) either for free or a token... #and please meet in an open place!

1 Like

Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
Fellas, I don't understand why you guys are dropping email addresses... HD games are very very large. If you need just d the apk, you can download it from the internet yourself by going through google.... If you want the complete package (apk+sd data), you have to either have a very good and stable internet connection. because most of the links where you can download any game from do not have resume capabilities if your internet disconnects half way... You can also meet with those that hav loads of these games in their collection in different video ratio (QVGA, HVGA and WVGA) either for free or a token... #and please meet in an open place! Lastly, if u r in lagos and reside around ogba or surulere and use HVGA device, I can giv u any latest HD game you want for free...
Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by Wilfem(m): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
The Modern combat 4 happened to be one of the best games I played on my Android device, along with 9mm HD and The Amazing Spiderman, all from Gameloft. I just bought Gangster rio, but I've not gotten used to the controls 'cos it is somehow poor. Does anyone know of any other action games like the ones I mentioned above? (I mean games having to do with Missions, shooting and probably some martial skills) I will gladly appreciate their list and names. Thanks in advance
Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by Obidikejr(m): 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2013
tomiwa20: android.mob.org.....................pls for does dropping email,i can only send u d apk files,u can download sd files urself
tomiwa Biko send me d PES pls paulsonbarrypaul@gmail.com
Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by GodswillAJudins(m): 8:03am On Jun 06, 2013
tomiwa20: i dont really lyk d real football 2013 cos u nid a stable data connection to play d game but i will send d apk file, u will download d rest ya self

pls share the ps 2012 with me here is ma email godswilljudins@ovi.com thanks.
Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by tomiwa20(m): 8:41am On Jun 06, 2013
Gadgetmobil:
Pls tomiwa am yet to receive your email Pls send me d PES to saintchizzy2001@yahoo.com
plus how do you make use of dat android game site. I have 3 gb left yet d PES is saying my sd can't contain it.Pls put me thru
am ill now to handle a system, wil send it wen i get back on my feet
Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by GodswillAJudins(m): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2013
tomiwa20: am ill now to handle a system, wil send it wen i get back on my feet

Wish u quick recovering. . an pls send me the pes 2012 tru one of this mail godswizjuins@gmail.com or godswilljudins@ovi.com thanks.
Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by mustashfa(m): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2013
I thought this thread is meant for sharing games. Na so so talk since first page, no shared link undecided
Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by macklef(m): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
uniqueval: Fellas, I don't understand why you guys are dropping email addresses... HD games are very very large. If you need just d the apk, you can download it from the internet yourself by going through google.... If you want the complete package (apk+sd data), you have to either have a very good and stable internet connection. because most of the links where you can download any game from do not have resume capabilities if your internet disconnects half way... You can also meet with those that hav loads of these games in their collection in different video ratio (QVGA, HVGA and WVGA) either for free or a token... #and please meet in an open place! Lastly, if u r in lagos and reside around ogba or surulere and use HVGA device, I can giv u any latest HD game you want for free...

ur so on point bro... i staybin ibafo ogun state and i can acess ogba.. i dont knw if u have FIFA/PES 2012/13.. do u??
Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by badmrkt(m): 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2013
abeg make person shw me lov by sendin me real football 12,mordern comat,d-day and any other available ones on robertspriestly@yahoo.com or robertsedet@yahoo.com.thanks brothers in advance...
Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by Bamjazzy(m): 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
anybody wit fm12 or 13 apk for both andriod n ipad?
Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by Bamjazzy(m): 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
uniqueval: Fellas, I don't understand why you guys are dropping email addresses... HD games are very very large. If you need just d the apk, you can download it from the internet yourself by going through google.... If you want the complete package (apk+sd data), you have to either have a very good and stable internet connection. because most of the links where you can download any game from do not have resume capabilities if your internet disconnects half way... You can also meet with those that hav loads of these games in their collection in different video ratio (QVGA, HVGA and WVGA) either for free or a token... #and please meet in an open place! Lastly, if u r in lagos and reside around ogba or surulere and use HVGA device, I can giv u any latest HD game you want for free...

i stay at aguda in surulere, nid some games frm u bro
Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by saint4ever: 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2013
How can u use games on android.mob.org. I mean, using apk + sd files. Please i need instruction. Please sum1. saint4heaven@gmail.com
Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by abdullmumeen(m): 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
Timiwa i will be happy if you will do dat 4 me.... Aw download dah sd filez abdullmumeenhaliru@gmail.com
please i hv nothinq in my phone
Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by macklef(m): 7:27am On Jun 07, 2013
badmrkt: abeg make person shw me lov by sendin me real football 12,mordern comat,d-day and any other available ones on robertspriestly@yahoo.com or robertsedet@yahoo.com.thanks brothers in advance...

dude i have only fifa 2013.. if u need it holla me
Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by tomiwa20(m): 9:43am On Jun 07, 2013
sup guys, sd data files for game re very large. if only we can hook up and i will help u out. i stay at ogun state but very close to ayobo.if u can make it,i will help u with d little i ave.
Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by tomiwa20(m): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2013
if u r downloading frm android. mob.org,u shld download d apk and sd data,sd data re always or sometimes in zip file,use winrar to extract it. den install d apk, after move d sd data u extracted to android/obb.
Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by saint4ever: 8:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
tomiwa20: if u r downloading frm android. mob.org,u shld download d apk and sd data,sd data re always or sometimes in zip file,use winrar to extract it. den install d apk, after move d sd data u extracted to android/obb.
Thanks but should i move anyting i find inside (the folder, or anyfile) to android/obb? 2. Where can i find android/obb on my phone. Please i need u reply. Thank
Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by badmrkt(m): 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2013
macklef:

dude i have only fifa 2013.. if u need it holla me
ahm interested...send 'em via robertsedet@yahoo.com.thnx bro
Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by Lstar4real(m): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2013
[tomiwa20] d pes n realfutbal dnt install. d pes says error n realfutbal says i shuld go 2 playstore to buy licence key... wat wil i do...? sad
Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2013
tomiwa20: i ave pes 12,real footbal 12&13,avp evolution, blade slinger,and so on but i rep ogun state
where in ogun state ? abeokuta ? help a friend here.
Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by tomiwa20(m): 11:49am On Jun 08, 2013
Guitarlife: where in ogun state ? abeokuta ? help a friend here.
sango
Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by tomiwa20(m): 11:51am On Jun 08, 2013
Lstar4real: [tomiwa20] d pes n realfutbal dnt install. d pes says error n realfutbal says i shuld go 2 playstore to buy licence key... wat wil i do...? sad
if we could meet,i will solve it within a twinkle of an eye,
Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by tomiwa20(m): 11:55am On Jun 08, 2013
pals if u knw u r downloading grm android. mob.org,go to ur play store download easy unrar,if u download any sd data frm d site,unzip it,with d folder itself, move every fin to android /obb, but if d game still ask for d sd data, move d entire folder to android /data. or betta still extract it very well
Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by samilo88(m): 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
tomiwa20: pals if u knw u r downloading grm android. mob.org,go to ur play store download easy unrar,if u download any sd data frm d site,unzip it,with d folder itself, move every fin to android /obb, but if d game still ask for d sd data, move d entire folder to android /data. or betta still extract it very well
Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by samilo88(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2013
tomiwa20: pals if u knw u r downloading grm android. mob.org,go to ur play store download easy unrar,if u download any sd data frm d site,unzip it,with d folder itself, move every fin to android /obb, but if d game still ask for d sd data, move d entire folder to android /data. or betta still extract it very well
pls do u have an idea on how to instal games that com were with a cache? l downloaded a game that has a cache in d data file . my problem is where to put the cache folder. all d game have been installing didn't com with cache and I play them without prob. thanks
Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by HOLLASLYD(m): 7:07pm On Jun 08, 2013
samilo88:
pls do u have an idea on how to instal games that com were with a cache? l downloaded a game that has a cache in d data file . my problem is where to put the cache folder. all d game have been installing didn't com with cache and I play them without prob. thanks
Which game is that
Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by jese123(m): 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2013
Obidike jr.:
pls PES,Gta,blade slinger my email paulsonbarrypaul@gmail.com thank you alot
i ned pes pls oyedunb@yahoo.com
Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by jese123(m): 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
Gadgetmobil:
Pls I wud be needing the PES file 2.appreciate if u cud send. gadgetmobil@gmail.com
Also Hollaslyd is a man of repute.he roots,upgrades n also guides pple to do same here n nairaland. I havnt met him before but I can can vouch for him.
@Hollaslyd u still owe me a G2 rooting. lolz
pls tomiwa i ned games oyedunb@yahoo.com
Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by Aarondio(m): 12:17am On Jun 09, 2013
tomiwa20: i ave pes 12,real footbal 12&13,avp evolution, blade slinger,and so on but i rep ogun state
pls send it to my mail naijanobs@gmail.com
Re: Andriod Games (free Take Away)!!! by Posman(m): 10:22am On Jun 11, 2013
I hav Battlefield Bad Company 2; ShadowGun Deadzone; contract killer 2; dead trigger; fifa 12; football manager handheld 2013; frontline commando; contract killer zombie 2; frontline commando d-day; pes 12.
I'm in ibadan, if u hav modern combat 3 & 4, 9mm, rainbow six shadow vanguard and other fps games for exchange. Holla at me on whatsapp 08139222743.
Ibadan residents only.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How You Can Identify A Fake Huawei Device In Nigeria. / Why You Shouldn't Subscribe To DND (Do Not Disturb) / Nigerians To Pay More As GSM Operators Plan 40% Tariff Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.