Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates (24603 Views)

Woman Delivers In TB Joshua's Church (video) / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by FlyboyZee: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
domcarez:
slowpoke, ur understanding is so shallow, what it means is that through prayer and God's grace they were choosen meritoriously from among the many that submitted their cv otherwise TB Joshua would av restricted the job to his church members....get that into your thick skull and stop being jealous and silly

Where did they advertise the jobs?
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by FlyboyZee: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2013
lastpage:

You see what they are turning churches to?
Eye-service and all..... just to claim some fake glory!

Did l hear them say "Federal Jobs"?
So, it is in church that "Citizens apply to and get FEDERAL JOBS"!
Wetin we no go hear for this Nigeria?!

*Which Federal Officer zoned these jobs to TB Joshua

*Where is the fair-play in this? What about members of Winners, Mountain and Islamiya Arabia (True Muslims) who are not privy or dont fancy TB Joshua and his church, one bit? Those ones dont deserve a level playing ground?

*What would this country become if every "Federal Officer" starts zoning National Jobs to their churches or Mosques? is that not Nepotism? Are we crazy in this country or are we just getting "heavily STONED" by Sectism?

*If TB Joshua must give Jobs (which l consider a good deed), why cant he set-up his own business, like Dangote, (Private Jobs) and give to whomsoever he wants and get his "Propaganda Glory" out of it? Why the Nations federal jobs?

*If people like TB Joshua, Adeboye and the rest of these useless MOG-bandwagon have SPOKEN THE TRUTH TO THOSE IN POWER, to create Jobs for the million sof Youth, using our God-given wealth, would there be need to TB Joshua and his like to start taking glory on what is supposed to be Govt responsibility?

Ofcourse, its better for them to "be afraid to offend" those in power so that they too can feel important!
Shiooorr to all of you.
And even the Youth so this country are "amazing" in their "thinking",...just like El Rufai described them: Mentally Lazy! So deprived they dont even know what is theirs, by right!

Tomorrow, it will be Adeboye gives "Govt Rice" to the hungry! angry angry grin

Abeggi, make l hear word joor.

Lastpage!

May the Good Lord bless your soul for making use of what God gave you freely (brains). May you continue to get wiser and may your days be long. With people like you I have hope that Nigeria would be better someday.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by kelvin1191(m): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2013
If u like criticise him or... Afterall, every1 is entitled to his or her own view. Last time i checked, federal govt job slot(custom service) from a serving senator 4rm my state cost N500,000. He even refused a down payment of N250,000. Keep it up TBJ
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by FlyboyZee: 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
ezme: What I read is that 24 people got jobs without passing aptitude tests and going for interviews. Please you shouldn't confuse this for a referral because it is not. When we encourage fairness and celebrate things like this because we happen to be of same faith is plain hypocrisy. What about the unemployed Muslims and Pagans that missed out on this? Nigeria would be great when we start speaking the truth no matter who is on the receiving end. God didn't give them this jobs, the Nigerian factor did.

That your byline (bolded) is a classic hit any day. God bless your soul.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by nijanigga: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
Balooney.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by darlingbobo(m): 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
Thank you daddy T.B Joshua for kindness and love. Not all that preached the gospel has the young people on their mind. God bless you Sir.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by FlyboyZee: 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
sammynice: i knw dat some useless people will definitely criticize the Prophet..at least he has tried. haters Bleep u all..God bless T.B Joshua

You call people useless?
Most of the unemployment problems we are facing in Nigeria today is because some federal ministers or highly placed federal persons gave the jobs to their cronies, pastors or spiritual leaders without recourse to due process. This brought about mediocrity in the public service and trickled down the line and made it difficult for persons that do not have 'connections' or godfathers to gain employment, no matter how qualified or suitable they are for such positions, while the mediocres gain positions they can't manage. The effect of this is that you and your ilk would still be the first to complain that you are not getting employed because you do not know any 'big man'. What your TBJ has done is wrong, illegal, unconstitutional, criminal and immoral even in the eyes of common sane men, not to talk of God. Do you know that what he did is called employment racketeering? If it is right, why is it that Senators and highly placed people usually deny knowledge of and involvement in any form of employment favouritism or nepotism levied against them? Do you think they just like to deny things? My friend go figure.

The bible did not instruct us as Christians to act in such manners. The Bible encourages us as Christians to be fair and just to all and sundry.

#JustThinkingOutAloud#

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by gebest: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
israel007:

I've heard lots of people challenge and question the man of God, prophet TB Joshua. In all honesty, I have never seen a anyone who generously reaches out to people in love like T B Joshua. I watched and listened to the testimonies of these young people with tears in my eyes and. I have never been more convinced as the true calling of prophet TB Joshua by the Almighty
i tire oh
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by texazzpete(m): 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
reality.chick:
UNEMPLOYMENT IS LIKE A DEADLY DISEASE THAT IS DEVOURING MANKIND SLOWLY ALL OVER THE WOURLD.T B JOSHUA EXPLAINED THESE AND SAID THAT THE FUTURE IS BLEAK,COS MANY ARE INVOVED.
AS MUCH AS HE BELEIVES THE SPIRITUAL ASPECT, HE WENT FUTHER TO PRACTICALIZE IT. IT TAKES ONLY ONE WITH TRUE LOVE IN HIS HEART TO DO SO.
OUR GOVERMENT AND LEADERS ARE NOT HELPING MATTERS
MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS LET US APPRECIATE GOOD THINGS WHEN WE SEE IT REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE.
GOD BLESS YOU TB JOSHUA.

So If i pay people money to slit your throat, i am doing a good thing because i'm providing employment abi?

You do not seem to get the (obvious) point. Why is he giving out Federal Civil service jobs? What authority does he have? What due process?

Jesus said "Give unto Ceaser what belongs to Ceaser" as a way to spur his disciples to obey legal authority and pay taxes. There is a code of conduct and rules governing the employment of workers into the civil service. None of them include advertising solely through a church and having a 'man of God' give out such jobs.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by odogift(f): 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
May God continue to bless our father in the Lord as he 'Let love leads' his ministry
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by livethinme: 2:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
texazzpete:

So If i pay people money to slit your throat, i am doing a good thing because i'm providing employment abi?

You do not seem to get the (obvious) point. Why is he giving out Federal Civil service jobs? What authority does he have? What due process?

Jesus said "Give unto Ceaser what belongs to Ceaser" as a way to spur his disciples to obey legal authority and pay taxes. There is a code of conduct and rules governing the employment of workers into the civil service. None of them include advertising solely through a church and having a 'man of God' give out such jobs.

Just stop it jo..dont you understand? This is NJA! Where Pastors are worshipped like Gods and can do whatever they want without question, or do you not know that?

Why does it surprise you that this pastor was able to give out Federal Civil service jobs and anyone who questions why a religious figure was able to hand out federal jobs is deemed as insane, crazy + the ones who always complain. This is NJA oo!

Thats all.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by BrosPeter: 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
i have somthing to give but is not job but a big slap to TB joshue for taking people money and use it for himself and family.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by eastermaris(f): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
bizmahn: Do you really think G.O of other churches don't help the poor just because they do not come out to blow their trumpet and announce it to the whole world.There may be many godly G.O men of God who spent multi millions & do far more to help the helpless but are too humble to let the world know.

The church has a 24hrs tv network and its only normal to broadcast thier activities as everything is done in public glare.
Do u expect them to drop the cameras because they want give scholarship or offer some widows money for the fear of what u would say? If ur G.O had a 24hrs cable network what else wld he broadcast all through those hrs for 365days without showing to the world the act of giving?
If ur G.O gives in silence and Tb decides to give in open by so doing showing example and creating dat impression there is love in the body of christ and dat its not all abt sowing sowing and sowing ur lives out...i have learnt and personally changed my orientation abt the church of God because of TB's giving.
Let God jugde,not u or ur G.O. So long the poor are are benefitting i think u shld just keep to ur G.O and stop condenming odas ok?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
@Black peni5.if u dey pray well,u self 4 don get d job but since d mata don be lyk dis,abeg take oil rub 4 ur face.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
Pastor thank u very much,God bless u.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by sammynice(m): 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
Flyboy Zee:

You call people useless?
Most of the unemployment problems we are facing in Nigeria today is because some federal ministers or highly placed federal persons gave the jobs to their cronies, pastors or spiritual leaders without recourse to due process. This brought about mediocrity in the public service and trickled down the line and made it difficult for persons that do not have 'connections' or godfathers to gain employment, no matter how qualified or suitable they are for such positions, while the mediocres gain positions they can't manage. The effect of this is that you and your ilk would still be the first to complain that you are not getting employed because you do not know any 'big man'. What your TBJ has done is wrong, illegal, unconstitutional, criminal and immoral even in the eyes of common sane men, not to talk of God. Do you know that what he did is called employment racketeering? If it is right, why is it that Senators and highly placed people usually deny knowledge of and involvement in any form of employment favouritism or nepotism levied against them? Do you think they just like to deny things? My friend go figure.

The bible did not instruct us as Christians to act in such manners. The Bible encourages us as Christians to be fair and just to all and sundry.
#JustThinkingOutAloud#

OGA...T.B JOSHUA MOTIVE IS DIFFERENT MOROVER HE DID NOT GIVE THE APPOINTMENT TO THE PEOPLE HE KNOWS BUT DIFFERENT PEOPLE...ONLY TWO WERE HIS CHURCH MEMBER WAT WRONG HAS HE DONE..WAT FORM OF CORRUPTION HAS HE COMMITTED..AT LEAST I UNDERSTAND UR POINT BUT IS NOT APPLICABLE TO WAT THIS MAN OF GOD IS DOING....
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by Realculture(m): 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
bizmahn: Do you really think G.O of other churches don't help the poor just because they do not come out to blow their trumpet and announce it to the whole world.There may be many godly G.O men of God who spent multi millions & do far more to help the helpless but are too humble to let the world know.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by Olumyyde(m): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2013
Glory be to GOD for answering the prayers of these graduates..am happy for them. I pray GOD bless Prophet T.B Joshua more n more in JESUS name,amen.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by vanbonattel: 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
A celebration of mediocrity suppressing meritocracy. This man just told us he supports nepotism and favouritism. These people should be arrested and tried!
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by vanbonattel: 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2013
darlingbobo: Thank you daddy T.B Joshua for kindness and love. Not all that preached the gospel has the young people on their mind. God bless you Sir.

Religion, is truly the opium of the poor.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by vanbonattel: 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
sammynice:

OGA...T.B JOSHUA MOTIVE IS DIFFERENT MOROVER HE DID NOT GIVE THE APPOINTMENT TO THE PEOPLE HE KNOWS BUT DIFFERENT PEOPLE...ONLY TWO WERE HIS CHURCH MEMBER WAT WRONG HAS HE DONE..WAT FORM OF CORRUPTION HAS HE COMMITTED..AT LEAST I UNDERSTAND UR POINT BUT IS NOT APPLICABLE TO WAT THIS MAN OF GOD IS DOING....

Rubbish, a crime has been commited here irrespective of the motive.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by lukeman8880: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2013
U speak foolishly.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by israel007: 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
Thank God for his life
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by peteregwu(m): 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
Hmmm....indeed. Very easy to catch the gullible.just because someone gave out jobs to 24 graduate and televising it to the whole world, he has now turned out to be the messiah. So, other men of God doing it secretly without blowing trumpet is now nothing. Who told you that is the way to know a true man of God. Whenever TB give people anything, he will end up televising it to the whole world.

They wants the praise of men rather than the praise of God. Well be careful guys, anyone calling himself a true man of God, giving u gift and announcing it on satellite is looking for something in return. Men of the underworld will do everything to be known to the world so that they will be known.

Christmas goats and chickens are well fed before it is slaughtered.
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by israel007: 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
peteregwu: Hmmm....indeed. Very easy to catch the gullible.just because someone gave out jobs to 24 graduate and televising it to the whole world, he has now turned out to be the messiah. So, other men of God doing it secretly without blowing trumpet is now nothing. Who told you that is the way to know a true man of God. Whenever TB give people anything, he will end up televising it to the whole world.

They wants the praise of men rather than the praise of God. Well be careful guys, anyone calling himself a true man of God, giving u gift and announcing it on satellite is looking for something in return. Men of the underworld will do everything to be known to the world so that they will be known.

Christmas goats and chickens are well fed before it is slaughtered.

Smh
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by creativemusic: 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2013
never blow your trumpet smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by kabiesy: 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
NICE JOB NOT ONE FOR ONE !

NOT BY CONDITION !

A JOB PLUS ANOINTING !

GOD THANK YOU O WE WANT TO SEE MORE O AMEN.

NO LOVE NO COMMENT O
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by touchmeder: 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
Why are most people ignoring the elephant in the room? How did a man of God get positions in a FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ESTABLISHMENT? Does he work in the HR department or does he work in a recruitment agency that provides staff for this federal parastatal Most of us know how tough it is to find yourself in a federal establishment in Nigeria.

I don't care if he gave members or non members, christian or Muslims, or if he is a generous man to a fault that other men of God should emulate. How did he have 24 places to give out?
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by dkingsman4real(m): 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
we only need to pray for more men of God like TB Joshua in Nigeria. it is clear that our problem in this country has gone spiritual
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by Smooyis(m): 8:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
There are two sides to a coin. Rather than do like a great theologian and begin to question prophet TB joshua for the wisdom in showing favour to the poor, widow, orphans, unemployed, sick, destitutes etc, i will rather reflect on the goodness of God in the life of this great prophet and praise God for his deeds. God looks at the motive behind our actions. And if our motive is for God we can never be wrong before Him.

Thank you prophet T B Joshua for showing uncommon love towards our people. We love you. May God continue to strenghten you more and more. Never be discouraged. God will continue to be wit u. Emman-nuel !
Re: TB Joshua Provides Federal Jobs For 24 Graduates by israel007: 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
More of the like of TB Joshua

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rev Fr John Adeyi Buried In Otukpo (PIX) / Second Coming Of Jesus Still Most Likely Between 2030-2040 AD - Don Koenig / Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.