Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient (2031 Views)

Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari / Photos : Presdient Jonathan Visits IBB At His Residence / Theives(ole,barawo,onyioshi) 4 Presdient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by icekenkey(m): 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
Ghana’s President, Mr John Dramani Mahama in an exclusive interview with Channels Television’s Network Africa, has stated that Nigeria must quickly assume the responsibility to develop the economy of the West African sub-region.

Likening the Africa’s most populous nation to Japan, Mr Mahama urged Nigeria to be the ‘driver’ and drive the sub-region’s economy with its massive economy and market just as Japan did for Asia.

“Nigeria has a huge population and its role in West Africa, gives it a certain leadership that it must take on to itself, to drive the whole of the sub-region along.”

The President expressed his displeasure at closure of Nigeria’s market to the imports from the sub-region saying textiles produced in Ghana cannot be imported in Nigeria.

“Nigeria has nothing to fear from Ghana” he quipped, adding that Nigeria needs to open-up its economy and allow imports from Ghana.

He also spoke about an on-going review of arcade market law that led to the controversial expulsion of some Nigerian businesses from Ghana in 2012.

http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/06/02/nigeria-must-drive-west-africas-development-ghanas-president/
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by icekenkey(m): 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
You guys started it, now you remember that you need our 170 million strong consumers.
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by solomon111(m): 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2013
I thought ghana was now self-sufficient,why is he now asking for help?
Mscheww.
Btw,Who cares about africa?
We will develop Nigeria because of Nigerians and not for any unprofitable and unreciprocated affinity for africa.
West-africa/Africa can go to hell for all i care,afterall Nigerians are their favourite enemy.
Africa don't care about Nigeria,neither do we care about africa.
Any decisions we make should be in our interests only.
It's as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by Conquistador: 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
170 million strong consumers? hehehehe you probably meant 170 struggling people who survive on $1 a day? look it is not about how large your population is,huh? 170 impoverished souls is nothing! grin

I guess I have to explain things a bit, since I can see some folks here have very low IQ.

I didn't see anywhere that the Ghanaian President asked for assistance,huh? In fact he is helping to build a school for some deprived and long-suffering community in the east, abi?

What the Ghanaian President is saying is that your country(Nigeria) has blocked imports into its territory while it has unfettered access to other west African markets. how can you exports your goods and services to Ghana and other countries in the region and then arbitrarily impose restrictions on the imports of goods from those countries? if this is not a classical case of 419 then I don't know what it is. For example, while nigerian airlines have free access to the Ghanaian airspace, nigerian aviation authorities deliberately frustrated Ghanaian airlines from flying into nigeria. It took threats by the Ghanaian authorities to retaliate by stopping nigerian airlines from flying into Ghana before the nigerians came to their senses. so it is a simple matter.

Ghana has done very well for itself without your so-called 170 million strong consumers. If anything, it is nigerian companies that are rushing into Ghana, abi? grin grin grin whack a con! grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by Conquistador: 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
Billyonaire: You guys started it, now you remember that you need our 170 million strong consumers.
utter crap. who needs who? http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerians-scramble-for-ghanaian-other-w-african-nations-passports/149002/ whack a con grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by solomon111(m): 12:10am On Jun 03, 2013
Conquistador: 170 million strong consumers? hehehehe you probably meant 170 struggling people who survive on $1 a day? look it is not about how large your population is,huh? 170 impoverished souls is nothing! grin

I guess I have to explain things a bit, since I can see some folks here have very low IQ.

I didn't see anywhere that the Ghanaian President asked for assistance,huh? In fact he is helping to build a school for some deprived and long-suffering community in the east, abi?

What the Ghanaian President is saying is that your country(Nigeria) has blocked imports into its territory while it has unfettered access to other west African markets. how can you exports your goods and services to Ghana and other countries in the region and then arbitrarily impose restrictions on the imports of goods from those countries? if this is not a classical case of 419 then I don't know what it is. For example, while nigerian airlines have free access to the Ghanaian airspace, nigerian aviation authorities deliberately frustrated Ghanaian airlines from flying into nigeria. It took threats by the Ghanaian authorities to retaliate by stopping nigerian airlines from flying into Ghana before the nigerians came to their senses. so it is a simple matter.

Ghana has done very well for itself without your so-called 170 million strong consumers. If anything, it is nigerian companies that are rushing into Ghana, abi? grin grin grin whack a con! grin

I agree with you completely.
Ghana does not need 170 million struggling Nigerians.
We will reserve them for Nigerian companies,and investors from Europe ,asia and america.
I just hope your president will stop begging for impossible favours.
So yes,our markets will remain closed to unnecessary ghanian products.
You can decide to reciprocate though,but then there are other markets in west-africa,we will just move our goods and companies there and ghana will be the looser in the long run.
Btw,would you guys stop sabotaging glo in that country.
Despite everything glo has done for ghana,they are still being sabotaged by envious elements in ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 03, 2013
Oh please, not another Ghana Vs Naija thread.
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by solomon111(m): 12:17am On Jun 03, 2013
Conquistador: utter crap. who needs who? http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerians-scramble-for-ghanaian-other-w-african-nations-passports/149002/ whack a con grin
So because some business-men use passports from various west african countries to ease their business transactions,it then means Nigeria needs ghana?
You are amusingly deluded.
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by Rossikk(m): 12:27am On Jun 03, 2013
Conquistador: 170 million strong consumers? hehehehe you probably meant 170 struggling people who survive on $1 a day?

Believe that statistic to your detriment.
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by Conquistador: 12:31am On Jun 03, 2013
solomon111: So because some business-men use passports from various west african countries to ease their business transactions,it then means Nigeria needs ghana?
You are amusingly deluded.
what is this deluded lunatic talking about? I guess in your crime-infested blokos, you call brain, you don't realise using the passport of a country you are not a citizen of is a criminal offence, huh? it is A SERIOUS CRIME, particularly so in this age- and any attempt to justify it is simply laughable! talk about being pathetically deluded. crap!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by Conquistador: 12:35am On Jun 03, 2013
Rossikk:

Believe that statistic to your detriment.
I know. nigerians only 'believe' statistics that paints their country in a positive light. My paddy, believe whatever you want to believe,huh? most of us are very discerning and don't even need statistics to know when a country is doing well or not.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by solomon111(m): 12:40am On Jun 03, 2013
Conquistador: what is this deluded lunatic talking about? I guess in your crime-infested blokos, you call brain, you don't realise using the passport of a country you are not a citizen of is a criminal offence, huh? it is A SERIOUS CRIME, particularly so in this age- and any attempt to justify it is simply laughable! talk about being pathetically deluded. crap!
STFU you slowpoke.
Ghanians are generally lazy anyway,so you wouldn't know how tough the business world is out there.
Btw,how are you sure they are not naturalized citizens of these countries?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by Conquistador: 12:47am On Jun 03, 2013
solomon111: I agree with you completely.
Ghana does not need 170 million struggling Nigerians.
We will reserve them for Nigerian companies,and investors from Europe ,asia and america.
I just hope your president will stop begging for impossible favours.
So yes,our markets will remain closed to unnecessary ghanian products.
You can decide to reciprocate though,but then there are other markets in west-africa,we will just move our goods and companies there and ghana will be the looser in the long run.
Btw,would you guys stop sabotaging glo in that country.
Despite everything glo has done for ghana,they are still being sabotaged by envious elements in ghana.
My President begging for impossible favours? Like what? what exactly has he been begging for in your sh1thole? Tell me, between a President who controls an annual budget of $16 billion for 24 million people, and the one in charge of a $31 billion budget for 180 million, who is in a position to help the other? in fact I read on NL that he is going to build a school for some of your impoverished kinsmen in the east,huh? does that sound like someone begging, mor0n?

and why would anybody sabotage glo? they are as incompetent as any nigerian entity. come and see the rubbish services they are providing here in Ghana. glo is sabotaging itself. Ghanaians don't have time for incompetent entities. they have six GSM companies to chose from, so why would they settle for the most incompetent, clueless service provider? they better pack their load and go back to nigeria before they are disgraced! grin LOL whack a con grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by solomon111(m): 12:48am On Jun 03, 2013
Conquistador: I know. nigerians only 'believe' statistics that paints their country in a positive light. My paddy, believe whatever you want to believe,huh? most of us are very discerning and don't even need statistics to know when a country is doing well or not.
Nigerians are definitely smart enough not to believe bogus and unrealistic stats from unscrupulous sources.
Though i believe Nigerians are usually pessimistic about the country,they know what stat to believe and what stat to discard.
So if believe that nonsense you put up there,then you are on your own.
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by Conquistador: 12:54am On Jun 03, 2013
solomon111: STFU you slowpoke.
Ghanians are generally lazy anyway,so you wouldn't know how tough the business world is out there.
Btw,how are you sure they are not naturalized citizens of these countries?
fvcking azzhole! did you go to school at all? read that report very well, and tell me where there was any suggestion (directly or indirectly) that those mugus had naturalised. modafvcking eeediot! Ghanaians are generally lazy, and nigerians awork hard,huh? yes, of course. we all can see the results of your 'hard work' stvpid bastard!

and what has tough business got to do with citizens of a particularly faking citizenship of another country, to get a passport? every rational and descent-minded individual should condemn such criminal acts. damburuba shege!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by Conquistador: 12:56am On Jun 03, 2013
solomon111: Nigerians are definitely smart enough not to believe bogus and unrealistic stats from unscrupulous sources.
Though i believe Nigerians are usually pessimistic about the country,they know what stat to believe and what stat to discard.
So if believe that nonsense you put up there,then you are on your own.
look, I am not interested in arguing with you,huh? believe whatever you want to believe. its you country, isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by RickyRoss1(m): 1:39am On Jun 03, 2013
Conquistador: 170 million strong consumers? hehehehe you probably meant 170 struggling people who survive on $1 a day? look it is not about how large your population is,huh? 170 impoverished souls is nothing! grin

How did Nigeria stop Ghanaian airlines from flying to Nigeria? Does Ghana have any airline, the answer is NOOOO? Last time I checked, 99% of the Ghanaian aviation sector is dominated by foreign airlines? Or are you talking about Antrak air that has only 3 small ATR planes leased from Swiftair? Please tell us the Ghanaian airline that wants to start flying to Nigeria as i would like to know.

Stop looking for cheap excuses, nobody stops you as a Ghanaian from bringing Ghana made products into Nigeria. The simple truth is there is nothing you are producing in the first place. The only thing Ghana produces is Alamo Bitters and it has flooded the Nigerian market already.

As for Nigerians using Ghana passports, its not news as Ghanians has been using Nigerian passports for ages. And you should blame your corrupt immigration officers who are ever willing and ready to sell Ghana passports to anyone with money.

Exposed!!! Ghanaian Intelligence Operative Selling Ghanaian Passports To Nigerians: http://www.modernghana.com/news/457887/1/exposed-ghanaian-intelligence-operative-selling-gh.html

30% of Ghanaians working in US with Nigerian passport: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=183605

Some Ghanaians working in the USA arrived with Nigerian passports: http://www.ngex.com/news/public/newsinfo.php?nid=8930
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by CROWE: 2:17am On Jun 03, 2013
Ghana does need Nigeria, for West Africa to become an internationally attractive business zone Nigeria must sort herself out, something that could easily double the economy of Ghana, Ghana will develop and it will not spread far outside its borders but if Nigeria fixes its situation it will be felt over large parts of Africa and this is a feedback loop an it will further stimulate growth in Nigeria(it is as the LA times reporter said, "Nigeria is in a uniquely importnant position in deciding the profile of black people all over the world"), Ghana will never truly achieve the lofty heights of the Netherlands and Norway without Nigeria helping to make West Africa the global economic zone it needs to be, Nigeria can gain from Ghana as well but due to size disparity it won't be nearly as much as the reverse.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by RickyRoss1(m): 3:58am On Jun 03, 2013
Conquistador: My President begging for impossible favours? Like what? what exactly has he been begging for in your sh1thole? Tell me, between a President who controls an annual budget of $16 billion for 24 million people, and the one in charge of a $31 billion budget for 180 million, who is in a position to help the other? in fact I read on NL that he is going to build a school for some of your impoverished kinsmen in the east,huh? does that sound like someone begging, mor0n?

and why would anybody sabotage glo? they are as incompetent as any nigerian entity. come and see the rubbish services they are providing here in Ghana. glo is sabotaging itself. Ghanaians don't have time for incompetent entities. they have six GSM companies to chose from, so why would they settle for the most incompetent, clueless service provider? they better pack their load and go back to nigeria before they are disgraced! grin LOL whack a con grin grin grin

Stop ranting, your government is broke and cannot build school for any Nigerian state. There are hundreds of schools under trees in Ghana and since they say charity begins at home, you should start by building good schools for your people.

Ghana’s ‘Under Tree’ Schools http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=194534

Accra schools under trees! http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=221774&comment=0#com

Just last month Ghanaian doctors went on strike for over 1 month bc the government of Ghana claimed they are too poor to pay doctors. So there's no need of you making false/senseless claims.

As for GLO being incompetent, thank God a Nigerian is wise/smart enough to build a business empire as big as Glo. Can you tell us the networth of the biggest Ghanaian company? Is there any Ghanaian owned company whether dead or alive that is as big as Glo?

The submarine cable Glo laid from Nigeria to Ghana and all the way to Europe costs Hundreds of Millions of dollars, can you mention any Ghanaian owned company that is worth just 100 Million USD? Shame nor dey catch you ni? are you not even ashamed that among all the telecom companies in Ghana none is Ghanaian owned? Are you happy that your telecom sector is controlled 100% by foreigners?

In Ghana, Glo mobile internet is the fastest among mobile telephone companies followed by TIGO.
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by Symphony007: 6:37am On Jun 03, 2013

do you really want to go into this? Nigeria the richest man in africa and some of the richest people in africa. Whoes buisnesses like glo are in ghanian markets. Nigeria has a rapidly rising middle class..why do you think many nigerian are sending their kids to ghanian school? Because they can afford it. Visit nigeria and see the amount of luxury homes being bought and built. Of course there is still poverty but the nigerian rich and growing middle class cannot be compared to any west african nation.
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by Conquistador: 11:37am On Jun 03, 2013
Ricky_Ross:

Stop ranting, your government is broke and cannot build school for any Nigerian state. There are hundreds of schools under trees in Ghana and since they say charity begins at home, you should start by building good schools for your people.

Ghana’s ‘Under Tree’ Schools http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=194534

Accra schools under trees! http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=221774&comment=0#com

Just last month Ghanaian doctors went on strike for over 1 month bc the government of Ghana claimed they are too poor to pay doctors. So there's no need of you making false/senseless claims.

As for GLO being incompetent, thank God a Nigerian is wise/smart enough to build a business empire as big as Glo. Can you tell us the networth of the biggest Ghanaian company? Is there any Ghanaian owned company whether dead or alive that is as big as Glo?

The submarine cable Glo laid from Nigeria to Ghana and all the way to Europe costs Hundreds of Millions of dollars, can you mention any Ghanaian owned company that is worth just 100 Million USD? Shame nor dey catch you ni? are you not even ashamed that among all the telecom companies in Ghana none is Ghanaian owned? Are you happy that your telecom sector is controlled 100% by foreigners?

In Ghana, Glo mobile internet is the fastest among mobile telephone companies followed by TIGO.

Fuckeduppedness! What is this azzhole talking about? grin

Having schools under trees is better than no schools at all or having illegal schools as is common in your sh1thole,huh? Look at these pathetic looking kids. They are not in some rural or village community. We are talking about your largest city! Enjoy http://news.naij.com/33524.html grin

https://www.nairaland.com/942547/report-one-million-pupils-attends

Talking from his aNvS, as usual.
My President is building a school for your poverty-stricken children. [url]
https://www.nairaland.com/1300803/jonathan-mahama-build-school-achebe
[/url] Even sef, my little Ghanaian brothers in Russia are feeding your impoverished, clueless, crime-infested young ones. Hahahaha you guys are a joke! https://www.nairaland.com/1292269/nigerian-students-scholarship-russia-beg

Apart from glo, how many of the GSM companies are owned by Nigerians? None, so stop blabbing.
Virtually all the telecom companies, including MTN have some Ghanaian shareholding. And does it really matter who owns what, if they are delivering quality services? Gone are the days when people insist on ownership. The company is domiciled in your territory—that gives you total control even if you don’t own it directly, huh? the dynamics of global economy has changed, eediot!
The fact that companies from all over the world are lobbying to do business in Ghana attest to Ghana’s impeccable credential as a prime investment destination. And do Nigerians own business in their country? Everywhere I turn I see Lebanese and south Africans dominating your miserable economy. Even the oil industry had long been taken over the Europeans and americans!

Even rLg that just started operating in your country is providing good social services. which of your ritual-money-driven companies operating in Ghana has rendered a social service for the generality of the Ghanaian public? http://www.nigeriagoodnews.com/lagosians-to-enjoy-free-brt-bus-rides-throughout-april-courtsey-of-rlg-communications/

See this Igbo ewu. Feulish Otokoto man! https://www.nairaland.com/1308937/man-killed-mum-kept-corpse chei, na you be dat? Imo man grin

Oooh, so there are strikes in your country? I thought strikes don't happen in your nigeria https://www.nairaland.com/1289831/fg-reaction-asup-strike-polytechnics

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2013
Comparing ghana and Nigeria is like comparing death and sleep. Ghana and its citizens sucks.
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2013

wel u may b struggling and impoverished but im not
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
Cajetan speaks: Comparing ghana and Nigeria is like comparing death and sleep. Ghana and its citizens sucks.
i luv u bro
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
solomon111: I thought ghana was now self-sufficient,why is he now asking for help?
Mscheww.
Btw,Who cares about africa?
We will develop Nigeria because of Nigerians and not for any unprofitable and unreciprocated affinity for africa.
West-africa/Africa can go to hell for all i care,afterall Nigerians are their favourite enemy.
Africa don't care about Nigeria,neither do we care about africa.
Any decisions we make should be in our interests only.
It's as simple as that.

True, nobody cares about Nigeria, not even ur fxucked up leaders.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
Conquistador: look, I am not interested in arguing with you,huh? believe whatever you want to believe. its you country, isn't it?
Its actually funny when I read how Ghanaians pretend to be even anywhere close in development to their Nigerian neighbors. I went with a few friends whom we agreed to invest in Ghana together since we'd been hearing and reading all these great things about Ghana..... Let's just say we hauled aszz out of Accra faster than the French Army facing the Nazis, we wont be returning. And, as God forsaken as Nigeria is it's still a billion times better than Ghana. Your society is just as corrupt as Nigeria, you guys are only 'clean' on the pages of the News papers, and there's a vast amount of illiterates. God, it was a huge shock to realize that there were actually slower thinkers than Nigerians residing anywhere else on the planet to talk of even so close.

To cut a long story short, you fare waaaay worse than your Nigerian neighbors, plus y'all don't care to hide the envy you feel for them.
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by K4: 6:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
kingoflag: Its actually funny when I read how Ghanaians pretend to be even anywhere close in development to their Nigerian neighbors. I went with a few friends whom we agreed to invest in Ghana together since we'd been hearing and reading all these great things about Ghana..... Let's just say we hauled aszz out of Accra faster than the French Army facing the Nazis, we wont be returning. And, as God forsaken as Nigeria is it's still a billion times better than Ghana. Your society is just as corrupt as Nigeria, you guys are only 'clean' on the pages of the News papers, and there's a vast amount of illiterates. God, it was a huge shock to realize that there were actually slower thinkers than Nigerians residing anywhere else on the planet to talk of even so close.

To cut a long story short, you fare waaaay worse than your Nigerian neighbors, plus y'all don't care to hide the envy you feel for them.

Yessoooooooooooooooooo we are so envious of our ant of Africa. Do you know why we envy you guuys?

just check out a few of the reasons below

https://www.nairaland.com/1298232/human-parts-dealers-arrested-lagos
https://www.nairaland.com/1292269/nigerian-students-scholarship-russia-beg

https://www.nairaland.com/1299069/seven-docked-stealing-govt-goat
https://www.nairaland.com/1297843/nigeria-3rd-most-dangerous-waters
https://www.nairaland.com/1295989/2000-civilians-flee-borno-niger
https://www.nairaland.com/1285340/imo-police-smash-baby-factory
https://www.nairaland.com/701998/33m-nigerians-defecate-1.7-m
https://www.nairaland.com/1269835/nigeria-really-unsafe
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by K4: 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
Conquistador:

Having schools under trees is better than no schools at all or having illegal schools as is common in your sh1thole,huh? Look at these pathetic looking kids. They are not in some rural or village community. We are talking about your largest city! Enjoy http://news.naij.com/33524.html grin

[/url] Even sef, my little Ghanaian brothers in Russia are feeding your impoverished, clueless, crime-infested young ones. Hahahaha you guys are a joke! https://www.nairaland.com/1292269/nigerian-students-scholarship-russia-beg

Apart from glo, how many of the GSM companies are owned by Nigerians? None, so stop blabbing.
Virtually all the telecom companies, including MTN have some Ghanaian shareholding. And does it really matter who owns what, if they are delivering quality services? Gone are the days when people insist on ownership. The company is domiciled in your territory—that gives you total control even if you don’t own it directly, huh? the dynamics of global economy has changed, eediot!
The fact that companies from all over the world are lobbying to do business in Ghana attest to Ghana’s impeccable credential as a prime investment destination. And do Nigerians own business in their country? Everywhere I turn I see Lebanese and south Africans dominating your miserable economy. Even the oil industry had long been taken over the Europeans and americans!

Even rLg that just started operating in your country is providing good social services. which of your ritual-money-driven companies operating in Ghana has rendered a social service for the generality of the Ghanaian public? http://www.nigeriagoodnews.com/lagosians-to-enjoy-free-brt-bus-rides-throughout-april-courtsey-of-rlg-communications/

See this Igbo ewu. Feulish Otokoto man! https://www.nairaland.com/1308937/man-killed-mum-kept-corpse chei, na you be dat? Imo man grin

Oooh, so there are strikes in your country? I thought strikes don't happen in your nigeria https://www.nairaland.com/1289831/fg-reaction-asup-strike-polytechnics
chei, o boi you don finish the mugus be dat! grin grin grin chei nija we hail ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2013
K4:

Yessoooooooooooooooooo we are so envious of our ant of Africa. Do you know why we envy you guuys?

just check out a few of the reasons below

https://www.nairaland.com/1298232/human-parts-dealers-arrested-lagos
https://www.nairaland.com/1292269/nigerian-students-scholarship-russia-beg

https://www.nairaland.com/1299069/seven-docked-stealing-govt-goat
https://www.nairaland.com/1297843/nigeria-3rd-most-dangerous-waters
https://www.nairaland.com/1295989/2000-civilians-flee-borno-niger

https://www.nairaland.com/1285340/imo-police-smash-baby-factory
https://www.nairaland.com/701998/33m-nigerians-defecate-1.7-m
https://www.nairaland.com/1269835/nigeria-really-unsafe

Is there something in the DNA of a pure black man that makes him susceptible to ignorance and devoid of logical reasoning? How come comprehension is always a problem and everything is done with emotions at full charge? How on earth do you think anything you wrote up there affects me in anyway after reading my two previous posts on the present issue? Did u even read what I wrote?
U
Smh ure obviously one of the many ignorant Ghanaian illiterates I mentioned above.

Gosh, With ur likes running around, the future of Africa is indeed gloomy, and that's putting it mildly.
Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by RickyRoss1(m): 2:08am On Jun 04, 2013
Conquistador:

You must be a demented fool to think your poor country can build school for Nigeria, hahaha, thats the dumbest joke of the century. Where did your president say he is contributing 1 dollar to the school project? All ur president did was honor Achebe. Until you show me any government sources which shows ur president is contributing a dollar to the school project, you will remain demented in my dictionary.

You started by ranting about Nigeria stopping Ghanaian airlines from operating in Nigeria, i took you to the gutters and you resorted to cheap propaganda? Why didn't you mention the name of the Ghanaian airline that wants to operate from Nigeria and tell us how many aircraft's it has? Antrak is the online Ghanaian airline that has 3 small hired planes and tell me how can such poor airline start international operation when it cannot even compete in its own country?

Ok so you got tired of airline rantings, now its telecoms and your best bet is RLG? Rlg is owned by an Hausa guy that assembles made in China phones/laptops. 2 years ago my wife bought one of their laptops but it broke down after 2 months and they replaced it for her but again within 6 months the replaced one broke down and these days my wife always warn people from wasting money on rlg bc its not worth it. In Ghana you have just lrg which is still a beginner but in Nigeria we have more than 12 of such companies and all of them are bigger than rlg. Zinox and Omatek has been operating in Ghana for years and we never make noise about it.

So rlg paid for free ride for few people in Lagos and you termed it social services already? What about Glo that has been dashing millions of dollars to your wretched actors/actresses for years even before glo started operating in Ghana they have been sponsoring the Ghana football league, they sponsored your team to the last world cup. The highest endorsement deals any Ghanaian actor/actress/musician have received in life is courtesy of Glo. Ask Nadia Buari, Jackie Appiah, Samini and the rest. After Glo endorsement Jackie bought a Range Rover Sport, she cant afford this by acting bc shes paid peanut in Ghana unless when Nigerian producers hire her. You see, we never ever boast about these but rlg paid just mere free ride for few people and you are already ranting?

This shameless guy is not even ashamed to admit that the telecom sector of his country is 100% controlled and dominated by foreign companies. Same as the banking sector. Worst still, Ghana as a country does not have any internet backbone. EVERY email they send in Ghana is routed through Lagos via Mainone, Glo1 or Nitels SAT3 Submarine cables.

Since he resorted to cheap propaganda, let me give him some good dose of his own medicine:

Ghana man kills 28 Family Members to make (SAKAWA) money: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=202149&comment=0#com

Man, 63, to die for murdering his two children http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/crime/artikel.php?ID=187235

Ghana Man Chews Baby Girl http://ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=187933&comment=0#com

Ghana Man Fries Wife, Kids http://www.ghanatoday.com/index.php?option=news&task=viewarticle&sid=26800

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has Nothing To Fear From Ghana - Ghana Presdient by Horus(m): 2:31am On Jun 04, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi19IYShnEg

Ghana's President - Nigeria Must Drive West Africa's Development

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare Declares; APC Members Are All Bunch Of Losers And Rogues / Igbo Presidency / Fashola Hands Over Reconstructed Simbiat Abiola Rd, Ikeja. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.