Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

The Messiah Is Already Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Messiah Is Already Here (1246 Views)

1 Reason Jesus Isn't The Messiah / Rahab The Harlot Is NOT In The Lineage Of The Messiah...proof! / Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Messiah Is Already Here by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
The internet is the “holy” messiah/ ­messenger that the world has been waiting for and sites like facebook and Google are the “holy ghosts”. Because of this new messiah all fabrication, falsehood, myths, and superstition& religious lies shall crumble and fall like a sand castle on the beach; they shall scatter like roaches when the light is turned on….

I dare anyone of you, to name any other messiah/ ­messenger/ ­prophet/priest/ ­pope of the past that has set so many people mentally free in so little span of time, open so many minds in so little time, give a voice to so many voiceless in so little time, as this fabulous thing we called the internet.

The invisible power of the internet is more powerful and reliable than all the invisible men that some people believe live in the sky & as time goes by the internet {techno ­logy} will get more powerful than every god or god-man that ever lived in the minds of men!

Instead of forcing us to be born again and act like babies the internet is asking us to grow-up and think like adults! There is no excuse for religious ignorance in 2013; maybe back in AD 13 they had an excuse, but we do not have any excuse in 2013.
WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLEEPLESS SLUMBER!
GLORY TO OUR NEWLY BORN MESSIAH
Re: The Messiah Is Already Here by jaymichael(m): 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
your messiah not mine.JESUS CHRIST is my Messiah. If he asks me to behave like a child, I will as I know obedience to his will and his words will count me worthy of heaven. JESUS is Lord.
Re: The Messiah Is Already Here by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
I REJECT ALL "so-called" MESSIAHS, IN THE NAME OF SAARKIN ALJANNU!

1 Like

Re: The Messiah Is Already Here by Ayomivic(m): 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE: The internet is the “holy” messiah/ ­messenger that the world has been waiting for and sites like facebook and Google are the “holy ghosts”. Because of this new messiah all fabrication, falsehood, myths, and superstition& religious lies shall crumble and fall like a sand castle on the beach; they shall scatter like roaches when the light is turned on….

I dare anyone of you, to name any other messiah/ ­messenger/ ­prophet/priest/ ­pope of the past that has set so many people mentally free in so little span of time, open so many minds in so little time, give a voice to so many voiceless in so little time, as this fabulous thing we called the internet.

The invisible power of the internet is more powerful and reliable than all the invisible men that some people believe live in the sky & as time goes by the internet {techno ­logy} will get more powerful than every god or god-man that ever lived in the minds of men!

Instead of forcing us to be born again and act like babies the internet is asking us to grow-up and think like adults! There is no excuse for religious ignorance in 2013; maybe back in AD 13 they had an excuse, but we do not have any excuse in 2013.
WAKE UP FROM YOUR SLEEPLESS SLUMBER!
GLORY TO OUR NEWLY BORN MESSIAH

Bro,from what you wrote here ,you think you are wise for not believing in God. You better give it a second thought before its too late. Jesus loves you.

(1) (Reply)

Everybody In Christianity Are Saved. No Matter How Terrible You Think You Are / Why Do People Place Bible In Front Of Their Vehicles? / Is There Anything Like Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.