Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,471 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Which Of These Camps Would Serve My Interest - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Which Of These Camps Would Serve My Interest (726 Views)

NYSC To Deploy Doctors, Pharmacists To IDPs Camps / 5 Characters Of Warri Guys At NYSC Camps!!! / Going To Kaduna To Serve My Fatherland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Camps Would Serve My Interest by mcdokwe(m): 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
Hello house!
I, just like most guys here graduated in 2012 and have been looking out for may/june with so much fanfare only to be given a rude shock by nature, my school and Nysc. I have brooded enough and have equally advised myself not to keep crying over spilt kwunu. I am determined to be in camp come june and plans are in top-gear to that effect, but not as a corp member, but as a businesman. Besides having a good camera and a canon photo printer that prints instantly, I have also concluded plans to acquire or hire a power generating set to charge phones (learnt it is very lucrative in camp) now I want to know which camp among Abia and Enugu camp will be better i.e. the camp with no or irregular power supply, so as to know where to register. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Lagos State Police Command Has Commenced Investigation Into The Kidnap Of A / Help With NYSC Online Status / For P.c.ms; Know About Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.