Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram (46835 Views)

Fans Attack Afrocandy For Insulting Stephanie Okereke / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is Pregnant / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by Afolabs101: 9:47am On Jun 03, 2013
nice247: She be police?

Supernumerary (Spy) Police License plates are to be used for security vehicles of banks, oil companies and other companies approved by the State Command for the use of Spy Police.

This being Naija, it is abused by people who buy them and put them on their personal cars.

@TOPIC

So what if she's standing in front of a '06 RR Sport and a 300C?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 03, 2013
yuzedo: is me dat buy it for her wen she is my former babe. but i dump her bicos she cant spek common eglish! angry very villege babe dat form had to get until i show her am d umunekeuto 1 of banana ice land. cool wit many dollar. wink well stepney, plis ritorn my 4 sugarcane dat u stole from my kichen wen were dateing befour i vex dammit! angry angry and dat police numba plate dat u stole from my mopol jip in my garrage. i tot is bann in negerian das why i stop usein it?! undecided

Do you think spelling like a Nit-wit makes you funny Get a life angry

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by sayso: 9:52am On Jun 03, 2013
See car,see ground where car dey park for house.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by ebioloye1: 10:03am On Jun 03, 2013
am sure u drink ijebu garri dis morning
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by akatonero(m): 10:04am On Jun 03, 2013
No na sweet daddy buy dem. Una think say those people get money?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by Okijajuju: 10:05am On Jun 03, 2013
Kayusfity:

Do you think spelling like a Nit-wit makes you funny Get a life angry

The dude has a life..

You should go find yourself a funny bone.

6 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by ichidodo: 10:07am On Jun 03, 2013
yuzedo: is me dat buy it for her wen she is my former babe. but i dump her bicos she cant spek common eglish! angry very villege babe dat form had to get until i show her am d umunekeuto 1 of banana ice land. cool wit many dollar. wink well stepney, plis ritorn my 4 sugarcane dat u stole from my kichen wen were dateing befour i vex dammit! angry angry and dat police numba plate dat u stole from my mopol jip in my garrage. i tot is bann in negerian das why i stop usein it?! undecided
Chief Oyoyo Sweetus, inveite me to your Banana Iceland mansun,have nor chop mornin food...
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by Orikinla(m): 10:11am On Jun 03, 2013
We thank God.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 03, 2013
She needs to work on the paves of the house, she can be infected if she steps outside on bare foot. By the way, OP, you actually dont know how much those cars cost if you say u see $100k. Total cost of those 2 cars are with less than $30K at the moment in the used market.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by Femsyn(m): 10:13am On Jun 03, 2013
Call it jealousy, but I think this is vain!!!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by Okijajuju: 10:13am On Jun 03, 2013
nep2ra: Years of poverty and oppression have given most Nigerians an inferiority complex. A car is a land transport vehicle not a spaceship. How many European and American actresses do this undecided undecided undecided

Nwokem Shattap and use Google..
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by nep2ra(m): 10:17am On Jun 03, 2013
Okija juju:

Nwokem Shattap and use Google..

Is it well with your soul?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 03, 2013
Okija juju:

The dude has a life..

Talking to you is like talking to a Goat
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by OCHULORC(m): 10:22am On Jun 03, 2013
bigx: First is a Nigerian Police plate
You've got sharp eyes. smiley
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by yuzedo: 10:24am On Jun 03, 2013
Okija juju:

The dude has a life..

bro why must u answer a orile getto man? dis boy have not eat gooood food in sevun (9) day, y u tink he frustrated? did we course his frustration or is his grandma in villege? helll no. man, ignore dem hatters while i stay canting my mony. at list i no joke apatt, am cleaner dan dat nigger, more sexier and more gooder looking more richer and more pedigree + better job, bro. wink cool plis les enjoy on NL and off while haters hate and potatoes potate. wink

ichidodo: Chief Oyoyo Sweetus, inveite me to your Banana Iceland mansun,have nor chop mornin food...
ok send me richard card and i invite u and ur babe four brake fast now now.. hurryyyyyyyyyy! wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by GudluckIBB(m): 10:26am On Jun 03, 2013
Is she a police woman? How come the rangy has a police number
Oga oh !!!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by Okijajuju: 10:27am On Jun 03, 2013
Kayusfity:

I am not the cause of your problems my boy.

Learn to find some humor in your life. No be your own bad pass.

Like my fellow goats will say;

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by bknight: 10:27am On Jun 03, 2013
tellwisdom: This cheap cars??...cars used for taxi. #spits angry

Bro dat was strong hate there. U didn't hv to spit, nt necessary as she didn't claim to be sultan of brunei's daughter

In related topics...Seun 'dislike' button please?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 03, 2013
yuzedo:
ok send me richard card and i invite u and ur babe four brake fast now now.. hurryyyyyyyyyy! wink

FOO.L. YOU AIN'T FUNNY STILL WITH YOUR LAME SPELLINGS AND JOKES. JOBLESS COW

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by Chility(m): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2013
So na Linus Mba(2 lie lie) her husband buy am 4 am
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by Lucasbalo(m): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2013
nep2ra: Years of poverty and oppression have given most Nigerians an inferiority complex. A car is a land transport vehicle not a spaceship. How many European and American actresses do this undecided undecided undecided
Right on . The problem with this so called Nigerian celebrities is exactly what you indicated. Poverty mentality. Who cares what kind of cars they drive ?.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by Decryptor(m): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2013
tellwisdom: This cheap cars??...cars used for taxi. #spits angry
Show us your own "expensive cars" used for picking presidents. Anuofia!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 03, 2013
Okija juju:

I am not the cause of your problems my boy.

Learn to find some humor in your life. No be your own bad pass.

Like my fellow goats will say;

ALL YOUR COMMENTS ON NAIRALAND SHOWS HOW DAFT YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL OF DUNCE IN YOU. KEEP POSTING BORING GIFS. IF THATS WHAT YOU CALL HUMOR, I RATHER BE A SADIST. NON-ENTITY angry
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by yuzedo: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2013
Dear hatter, quoteing you will giv you relivance. and gess wat? am not ready too do dat. cool Go bark to your obscurity u sad modafocka!.cheers wink

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by Abrakhan: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2013
grin grin grin
Na special plate number. ok you don't know dem dey call her POLICE grin
Na special plate number. ok you don't know dem dey call her POLICE
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by simeonT: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2013
. In a country where taking a bottled water (table water) is seen as a class act.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by Okijajuju: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2013
Kayusfity:

ALL YOUR COMMENTS ON NAIRALAND SHOWS HOW DAFT YOU ARE AND THE LEVEL OF DUNCE IN YOU. KEEP POSTING BORING GIFS. IF THATS WHAT YOU CALL HUMOR, I RATHER BE A SADIST. NON-ENTITY angry

I thought you said talking to me was like talking to a goat... grin

Now who is the dunce?!

4 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by tellwisdom: 10:36am On Jun 03, 2013
Decryptor: Show us your own "expensive cars" used for picking presidents. Anuofia!

Craze dey worry you, make i show you now, make u begin beg me money tomorw. chewpid boi angry
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by Decryptor(m): 10:40am On Jun 03, 2013
Kayusfity:

FOO.L. YOU AIN'T FUNNY STILL WITH YOUR LAME SPELLINGS AND JOKES. JOBLESS COW
Kayusfity:

[quote author=Kayusfity]
What is it with you and comparing people with the FARM ANIMALS your father rears in kano?

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by tellwisdom: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2013
bknight:

Bro dat was strong hate there. U didn't hv to spit, nt necessary as she didn't claim to be sultan of brunei's daughter

In related topics...Seun 'dislike' button please?

WTF?? angry...This vehicles are taxi...let me spit cos im the only one deem fit to do it angry..Guy, no vex me oo angry angry
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by churific(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2013
You "can count $100K" on that Rover and Chrysler 300?

Seriously? Maybe in Nigeria but not here in the US. I'm sorry but those two cars are not that expensive (to those with money.)

She'll need a "real" Bentley next. Covering the logo is not fooling anyone.

And by the way, I'm not "hating." I'm bored so I decided to comment on anything really. I'd still love to have those two cars. I'd probably sell one since I don't need two.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by eherbal(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2013
sKeetz: They aint hers undecided
obviously. The first is a spy police range, while the other one has its plate number covered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How Kcee Dressed To Church Today / Pics Of Nadia Buari As A Kid + Pics Of Her Parents / Precious Chikwendu On Barbara Nneka Onwuzuligbo Who Died After Cosmetic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.