Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram (46755 Views)

Fans Attack Afrocandy For Insulting Stephanie Okereke / Stephanie Okereke-Linus Is Pregnant / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by Decryptor(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2013
tellwisdom:

Craze dey worry you, make i show you now, make u begin beg me money tomorw. chewpid boi angry
Have you eaten this morning? I doubt it!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 03, 2013
@ YUZEDO AND OKIJA JUJU

Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by frederal(m): 10:47am On Jun 03, 2013
labodeolu: Its a police plate cant you see the last 3 characters "SPY"

O, u have not seen civilians cruising cars with police plate no? Pray to be rich, u can even use "presidency" or NAF. I've seen civilian with police # plate fixed to his car, sha.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by tellwisdom: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2013
churific: You "can count $100K" on that Rover and Chrysler 300?

Seriously? Maybe in Nigeria but not here in the US. I'm sorry but those two cars are not that expensive (to those with money.)

She'll need a "real" Bentley next. Covering the logo is not fooling anyone.

And by the way, I'm not "hating." I'm bored so I decided to comment on anything really. I'd still love to have those two cars. I'd probably sell one since I don't need two.

I like this part my brother cool..Poverty has really eaten deep into most Nigerians that they now see cheap vehicles as private jets..#Spits profusely angry angry
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by tellwisdom: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2013
Decryptor: Have you eaten this morning? I doubt it!

Bro, gone are the days i bother about food...

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by claimme: 10:54am On Jun 03, 2013
I have always liked Stephanie Okereke. As in she is my best actress in Nigeria! Love you always.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by CHIMSKY(m): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2013
chelseabmw: shocked shocked
Only 2 cars na him she dey make noise?Poverty!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 03, 2013
Range Rovers are so overrated these days-

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by bknight: 11:06am On Jun 03, 2013
tellwisdom:

WTF?? angry...This vehicles are taxi...let me spit cos im the only one deem fit to do it angry..Guy, no vex me oo angry angry

shocked cheesy cheesy chei!...ok guy no ves grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by caprini: 11:06am On Jun 03, 2013
Scarpon: it's rivers not police

Civilians with the cash,actually use police SPY plate numbers,know a friend with one.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by point5: 11:10am On Jun 03, 2013
I hv seen her severaly cruisin da crysela 300 n da 1 ddnt cary police plate number and her papa nobi a retired policeman neither is her husband,,she jst borow da Rang 4 dis purpos..lol,,I don fal her hands,,Jenny sori oo
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by slimmygold1(f): 11:10am On Jun 03, 2013
tellwisdom: This cheap cars??...cars used for taxi. #spits angry
see this your big head as if you even have wheelbarrow or ur papa get car
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by ZN2: 11:11am On Jun 03, 2013
I thought the IG banned the use of those SPY number plates?

or did I miss something? undecided

Anyways, good for her.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by tellwisdom: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2013
slimmy gold: see this your big head as if you even have wheelbarrow or ur papa get car

Your papa still dey collect food money when my papa don begin use car undecided
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by hollandis(f): 11:25am On Jun 03, 2013
The question is are these cars new?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by ZN2: 11:26am On Jun 03, 2013
hollandis: The question is are these cars new?

The answer is "Who Cares"
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by slimmygold1(f): 11:28am On Jun 03, 2013
tellwisdom:

Your papa still dey collect food money when my papa don begin use car undecided
you cant even near where ma papa dey nt even our gate so get lost
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by ichidodo: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2013
yuzedo:
bro why must u answer a orile getto man? dis boy have not eat gooood food in sevun (9) day, y u tink he frustrated? did we course his frustration or is his grandma in villege? helll no. man, ignore dem hatters while i stay canting my mony. at list i no joke apatt, am cleaner dan dat nigger, more sexier and more gooder looking more richer and more pedigree + better job, bro. wink cool plis les enjoy on NL and off while haters hate and potatoes potate. wink

ok send me richard card and i invite u and ur babe four brake fast now now.. hurryyyyyyyyyy! wink
but haff not richard card and babe. pls potate me to your iceland mansun before mornin food turn to afternoon food. grin grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 03, 2013
ichidodo: but haff not richard card and babe. pls potate me to your iceland mansun before mornin food turn to afternoon food. grin grin

when will you have some sense in your coconut head
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by tellwisdom: 11:40am On Jun 03, 2013
slimmy gold: you cant even near where ma papa dey nt even our gate so get lost

So una get gate??

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by dulphines: 11:42am On Jun 03, 2013
Scarpon: it's rivers not police

Please see your optometrist ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by parki: 11:58am On Jun 03, 2013
she's now flaunting her new range on instagram; when she get's robbed tomorrow, she shouldn't complain.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by ichidodo: 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
Kayusfity:

when will you have some sense in your coconut head
Pleees do you haff coconut masun?!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by lonamy: 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
I don't know steff NA high ranking police officer. your eyes don blind finish to read sey the range rover carry police plate number. seun, please you have to upgrade nairaland code to filter mumu from this our web space.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by mrofficial(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2013
Isn't that police number plate at the back of the range rover?
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by naijabigfish: 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
U too much o!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
bigx: First is a Nigerian Police plate

POLICE

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by dorggito1(m): 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
yuzedo: is me dat buy it for her wen she is my former babe. but i dump her bicos she cant spek common eglish! angry very villege babe dat form had to get until i show her am d amunekeuto 1 of banana ice land. cool wit many dollar. wink well stepney, plis ritorn my 4 sugarcane dat u stole from my kichen wen were dateing befour i vex dammit! angry angry and dat police numba plate dat u stole from my mopol jip in my garrage. i tot is bann in negerian das why i stop usein it?! undecided
guy go sleep
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by crisycent: 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2013
@op....you can count 100k for a 2007/08 range rover sports and a 2007 Chrysler 300c? Dude, let's start by confirming that both cars are USED(TOKUNBO). A 2007/08 range sports cost between 25-35 thousand dollars. That chrysler cost about 1.6million naira right there in Lagos.. So Bruv, do the math.

I wonder why these so called celebrities post photos of the USED CARS they buy and still feel they have done something big. Have you ever heard that Angelina Jolie bought a used Rolls Royce? #assholes
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by yame014: 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2013
must she pose with rented cars? you cannot have those types of cars n a 'spirogyrad' floor...mtcheww..local mentality...smh
Re: Stephanie Okereke Share Photos Of Her Cars On Instagram by slex(m): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2013
na wa ooo, so she bought a car and put Police plate number, shame on her, who does she think we are?foo1s??She shoud have stood to cover the plate number like she did the chrysler, Packaging gone bad grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daniel Ademinokan Worried About 'Spiritual Cat' Sent To Attack Him [PICS] / Ghana Actress Zynnell Zuh Shares Sexy Pics Ahead Of Her Nigeria's Film Premiere / Azriel Clary And Jocelyn Savage Defend R Kelly On Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.