Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck (5432 Views)

Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo / See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ / GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by ALTRUTH(m): 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2013
[quote
author=danjohn]

There are far more GEJ minions who are probably paid to defend GEJ on
nairaland and who have multiple IDs. Buhari supporters are regular
people with regular jobs who don't have time to be creating multiple IDs
to rig an unscientific internet poll. [/quote]

Keep deceiving urself, only time will tell.
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by speeder(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
ALTRUTH:

I dont want an honest man who loves & sympathizes with terrorists.
most truth
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by qualified(f): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
KnowAll: I was a pro-Buhari in 2011 but this time without a doubt Mr President takes my vote. This country needs to move on from her past we cannot put a dinosour in Aso Rock. It is like playing 80's rock music in 2013
very good! i dont want someone taking us backwards, i want to move forward.
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by qualified(f): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
Jakumo: It will be a cold day in hell before a semi-literate, geriatric terrorist sponsor such as Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden will ever win any election in modern-day Africa.

Ever the blithering buffoon, however, Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden is doomed and cursed to continue seeking out humiliation and landslide defeat in successive Nigerian presidential elections, until hell freezes over, or until that despicable genocide instigator kicks the bucket and goes to Hades, where he is so long overdue.
hahahaha OMG!
U just finished him. dont bother ur self so much, he already understands the taste of failure and come next election, he will still lose
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by vedaxcool(m): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2013
Buhari being compared to GEJ is like comparing Light to darkness, I support Bukari for many reasons,

1) nOT A CULTIST GEJ NA OLUMBA OLUMBA
2)bUKARI IS NOT A THIEF, GEJ WIFE NA ARMMY ROBBER
3)IS NOT MARRIED TO AN DISGRACEFUL AND SHAMELESS WIFE
4) NOT A DRUNKARD, GEJ WAS TOO DRUNK TO REPRESENT NIGERIAN IN THE OAU ANNIVERSARY
5)DISCIPLINED
6) INTEGRITY CORRUPTION MANY FOLDS HAS SOARED SINCE GEJ BECAME PRESIDENT
7) NATIONALIST (gej SUPPORTS BREAKING THIS COUNTRY - MOST OF GEJ SUPPORTERS SUPPORT SECESSION)
cool DID NOT ARM OIL THIEVES, GEJ A LOCAL BAYESLAN POLITICIAN WAS PARTY TO THE ARMING OF OIL THIEVES WHO LATER TURNED INTO MILITANTS WHO KILLED NIGERIAN SOLDIERS.
9) DID NOT SPONSOR BOKOHARAM (gej PARTY ACCORDING TO AZAZI SPONSORED BOKOHARAM)
10) MOST IMPORTANT BUHARI HAS THE MASSESS AT HEART, HE CRIED FOR THE MASSES, ALL GEJ HAVE DONE IS HIKE FUEL PRICES, RENDERED MORE CHILDREN SHOELESS, MORE NIGERIANS DEAD, AND DOES not gIVE A DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABOUT IT!

SAI BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT, SUPPORT APC, AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE CRIMINAL DEMONIC PARTY!

2 Likes

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
vedaxcool: Buhari being compared to GEJ is like comparing Light to darkness, I support Bukari for many reasons,

1) nOT A CULTIST GEJ NA OLUMBA OLUMBA
2)bUKARI IS NOT A THIEF, GEJ WIFE NA ARMMY ROBBER
3)IS NOT MARRIED TO AN DISGRACEFUL AND SHAMELESS WIFE
4) NOT A DRUNKARD, GEJ WAS TOO DRUNK TO REPRESENT NIGERIAN IN THE OAU ANNIVERSARY
5)DISCIPLINED
6) INTEGRITY CORRUPTION MANY FOLDS HAS SOARED SINCE GEJ BECAME PRESIDENT
7) NATIONALIST (gej SUPPORTS BREAKING THIS COUNTRY - MOST OF GEJ SUPPORTERS SUPPORT SECESSION)
cool DID NOT ARM OIL THIEVES, GEJ A LOCAL BAYESLAN POLITICIAN WAS PARTY TO THE ARMING OF OIL THIEVES WHO LATER TURNED INTO MILITANTS WHO KILLED NIGERIAN SOLDIERS.
9) DID NOT SPONSOR BOKOHARAM (gej PARTY ACCORDING TO AZAZI SPONSORED BOKOHARAM)
10) MOST IMPORTANT BUHARI HAS THE MASSESS AT HEART, HE CRIED FOR THE MASSES, ALL GEJ HAVE DONE IS HIKE FUEL PRICES, RENDERED MORE CHILDREN SHOELESS, MORE NIGERIANS DEAD, AND DOES not gIVE A DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABOUT IT!

SAI BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT, SUPPORT APC, AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE CRIMINAL DEMONIC PARTY!

The last time this demonic invocation was made. I know the number of people that lost their lives.
2015 is not yet here, but you people have started already!
Please let me ask this: whose blood will soak the dogs and the baboons?

3 Likes

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by vedaxcool(m): 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
noblezone:

The last time this demonic invocation was made. I know the number of people that lost their lives.
2015 is not yet here, but you people have started already!
Please let me ask this: whose blood will soak the dogs and the baboons?

Ask your Olumba olumba master in Aso Rock whose blood is he intending to shed for the dogs and baboons

1 Like

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2013
vedaxcool:

Ask your Olumba olumba master in Aso Rock whose blood is he intending to shed for the dogs and baboons

It was the tyrant whose only way of seeking power is either through coup or violence that promised Nigeria blood!
Or are you denying it?

2 Likes

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by Oshodia: 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2013
My vote for jonathan
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by Oshodia: 7:36pm On Jul 01, 2013
The issue is Jonathan is very weak president but is better than a candidate that sponsor book haram, define it .JONATHAN IS BETTER
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by Oshodia: 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
Northerner is ok you have teaches us tribalism so u must leave JONATHAN alone. Any Nigerian particularly southerner who vote for Bihari is stupid. Bihari is a killer by sponsoring boko haram so forget about this election 2015' wait next when u introduce a man like yar adua. U guys just wanna use boko haram Bleep Jonathan regime up so we understand is a politically strategy. We understand that very well. Leave him alone we nothener had be there since independent and nothing to achieve . By the way what a u guys looking again for there? U guys are not ashame since independent no water, electricity, aviation, shipping line I mean transportation. Northern leader took us back for 50 years waisted generation hope . We don't blame is Igbo and yorube fault who refuse to unite I mean southerner as all. But one day Allay will make the way yorube and Igbo will get together. Can u see what OJB achieved during his administration? Do u know what cellular is all about before? That is one point
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by speeder(m): 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
We give up.
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by speeder(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2013
Its still on.
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by speeder(m): 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
We give up. GEJ it is
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by speeder(m): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2013
Vote still on.
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by speeder(m): 7:29am On Jul 05, 2013
Buhari is closing up.
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by wiseguy(m): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2013
For me, Its Buhari.
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by qualified(f): 12:51pm On Jul 05, 2013
Do we need say more?
GEJ carry go!
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by speeder(m): 9:22am On Jul 06, 2013
qualified: Do we need say more?
GEJ carry go!
we need all Nairalanders to get involved b4 we make the final pledge
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by speeder(m): 3:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
So be it
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by kingjohnny(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
whooping 80 percent for GEJ
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by thirty(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2013
chukwudi44:

The SW has had it's turn under obj and now its time for us to try other regions.Besides the north would never vote for him ditto the SE/SS.It takes more than an administrator to win elections in Nigeria.Besides the man is dman too elitist and does not seem to care about the interests of the poor.

Mr Fashola is a wicked man. He does not care about the interests of the poor. He destroyed the kios of the petty traders and arrest the hawkers in Lagos.

He is trying sha.
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by speeder(m): 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
thirty:

Mr Fashola is a wicked man. He does not care about the interests of the poor. He destroyed the kios of the petty traders and arrest the hawkers in Lagos.

He is trying sha.
which one are u for? Is he trying or not?
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by mafioso47(m): 12:04am On Jul 07, 2013
Eazee-e:
D 2 candidates mentioned cannot take Nigeria 2 d promised land. While one is d sponsor n grand commander of Boko Haram,d other is a total corrupt weakling that lacks leadership trait.
Am praying for any of Fashola,Rochas,Oshiomole. Akpabio would have been an option too,but he has shown his true dubious colour in d recent Governors Forum election
Fashola, Rochas, Oshio and Akpaibo will all have thier share of inexperience manifesting in their first term

1 Like

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by speeder(m): 12:39am On Jul 08, 2013
mafioso47: Fashola, Rochas, Oshio and Akpaibo will all have thier share of inexperience manifesting in their first term
if Gej and Buhari, I'll vote for Gej, but Gej is too clueless. Not fit to be a leader.
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by enny5: 2:30am On Jul 08, 2013
boron10:
Jonathan is already taking us to the promise land. Evidence is the number of foreign investors flooding into the country.

What promised land? Do you know what is a foreign investor? There is a differnce between a foreign investor and a company basing a branch of their company abroad. A foreign investor- buys a stake or shares in an already NIGERIAN company, organization, school, or institution, to promote the growth of that company, increase customer useability & create quality employment for the home based youths. (i.e nigeria). now a company opening a a branch at an international site is simply spreading it networks for increased profitability becoz they see nigeria as a place wher ther can get cheap Factors of productin(FOPs) cheap labour, cheap land, cheap housing etc. foreign companies offer cheap labour home based citizens they dont contribute to the annual cash flow of the economy. Whatever they are selling here and people are buying is a huge loop hole in the cash flow. becoz dey put very minimal into it but receive a whole lot more. For example, house of chi, indomie, beloxi crackers, DSTV, digestive these are foreign investors because they are franchised here, nigerian companies have the permission to produce similar products with their brand names.they employ nigerians to management and top level posts and their annual profits is still used for the reproduction process so it is being spent here. They have a great impact on our annual cash flow. Julius berger, kpmg, and any oda foreign body u see in the country are just foriegn companies based in nigeria. they dont employ nigerians xcept to cheap labour or middle /low managers, watever they get from the country dosent get spent here in nigeria, the profit is sent to the home country. I know its long but i felt i needed to explain things so you dont follow people blindly. Bcoz dey tell you its A u accept its A. be objective and critical while thinking.

1 Like

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by speeder(m): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2013
Mtcheeeew
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by speeder(m): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2014
Still haven't made the front page?
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by ratiken(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
Anyday APC gives their ticket to the terrorist who have been advocating for sharia rule in a multi-religious entity like Nigeria since 2001., that same day I'll start celebrating GEJ's victory.

So for me, its GEJ till we render all the old evil leaders irrelevant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APGA Appeal Panel Upholds Disqualification Of Soludo And Five Others In Anambra / Apc Killed The Debate On Channels T.v Ur Views Pls / Central Bank Governor Finally Resigns Due To Personal Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.