Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck (5430 Views)

Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo / See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ / GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
GEJ 87
Buhari 21

Time 15:00

I'm impressed.
yes Nigerians(NLs) are getting it.
No to darkness(Buhari)!

O boy come 2015 GEJ is on course for 80% of Nigeria's vote instead of the required 66.67%(2/3).
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by danjohn: 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
The 40 laptop users have inflated the result for GEJ.
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
danjohn: The 40 laptop users have inflated the result for GEJ.

Hahaha! Here they go again. I expect to hear more of the above in 2015

1 Like

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by speeder(m): 7:42am On Jun 21, 2013
I think a whooping victory GEJ will have.
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by ritux: 8:03am On Jun 21, 2013
[size=28pt]GEJfreshair = 89

Bokoharam = 58
[/size]

Time: 8:03AM
Date: 21/06/2013

#IJustDeyLaffInObj'sVoice
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 21, 2013
Assuming each of the 40 Laptop crew have voted at least twice using multiple IDs, the true result hence can be deducted:

GEJ: 89 - 80 = 9

Buhari =58

1 Like

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by Ngwakwe: 10:02am On Jun 21, 2013
This same statement that caused past post Election violence.

Bros, abeg tune down your rhetoric to help save lives.

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:06am On Jun 21, 2013
Buhari is dead and buried.
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by Ngwakwe: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2013
Your are resident on this board and should know that pro Buhari with multiple IDs are far more in number.

I can only assume that some of them are no longer comfortable with his utterances and desire a young pragmatic leader like Fashola, Rochas, Adams or even El rufia as the presidential flag bearer of the opposition come 2015.

GenBuhari: Assuming each of the 40 Laptop crew have voted at least twice using multiple IDs, the true result hence can be deducted:

GEJ: 89 - 80 = 9

Buhari =58
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by danjohn: 12:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ngwakwe: Your are resident on this board and should know that pro Buhari with multiple IDs are far more in number.

I can only assume that some of them are no longer comfortable with his utterances and desire a young pragmatic leader like Fashola, Rochas, Adams or even El rufia as the presidential flag bearer of the opposition come 2015.

There are far more GEJ minions who are probably paid to defend GEJ on nairaland and who have multiple IDs. Buhari supporters are regular people with regular jobs who don't have time to be creating multiple IDs to rig an unscientific internet poll.
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by xxyz17(m): 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
grin grin
wink
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by speeder(m): 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2013
O boy, Buhari fans they vex o
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by TheKingsQueen: 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2013
Who in his right senses would still want a Boko haram apologist to Ile them? I wonder which planet those voting for Boko haram in tis poll cone from
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by touchmehard: 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
As at 4:25pm, 21/6/2013
GEJ 98
Buhari 62
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by speeder(m): 11:48am On Jun 22, 2013
GEJ's fans are gettting angry o
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by gramci: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2013
Buhari's shameless supporter's should accept defeat grin
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by dontecrosofiso(m): 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
brownlord: NLANDERS, Pls who is Buhari? wetin em dey sale?
OKRIKA
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by speeder(m): 3:05pm On Jun 22, 2013
The day Buhari become's president, I'll quit Nigeria. What pains me is Okorocha is aligning with the man.
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by Sunnybobo3(m): 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2013
gramci: Buhari's shameless supporter's should accept defeat grin

They will rather call on their almajiri to soak "dogs and baboons" in blood.
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by speeder(m): 7:55am On Jun 23, 2013
Don't mind them.
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by speeder(m): 7:45am On Jun 25, 2013
GEJ declared winner.

3 Likes

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by gramci: 8:11am On Jun 25, 2013
speeder: GEJ declared winner.

na to pop alomo grin

1 Like

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by vizboy(m): 8:38am On Jun 25, 2013
abeg oh mod na when these page wan reach front page
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by readonenaire(m): 8:47am On Jun 25, 2013
Okay.. I support neither of them, but please ( elaborate ) how possibly will Gej win without the north
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:50am On Jun 25, 2013
readonenaire: Okay.. I support neither of them, but please ( elaborate ) how possibly will Gej win without the north
Which North are you referring to? Does that include Benue, Plateau, kogi, Kwara, Adamawa, Taraba and southern Kaduna? I laugh in Mandarin

2 Likes

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by tempest01(m): 9:32am On Jun 25, 2013
Good old days when you could add polls in a nairaland post. Now all we get is the 21 commandments abi ordinances.
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by readonenaire(m): 9:39am On Jun 25, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Which North are you referring to? Does that include Benue, Plateau, kogi, Kwara, Adamawa, Taraba and southern Kaduna? I laugh in Mandarin
well... You can't just arrive at a conclusion on those region like that, I'm from kwara, and I'm there atm, my bro, a lot has changed since 2011, I visited plateau and taraba recently, change is constant, I'm not being pessimistic, support pledged in 2011, will prolly not be a factor in 2015, same goes with apc/acn/apga what aview (my submission)
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by speeder(m): 10:18am On Jun 25, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Which North are you referring to? Does that include Benue, Plateau, kogi, Kwara, Adamawa, Taraba and southern Kaduna? I laugh in Mandarin
i swear you too brilliant. Dem think say na only katsina, sokoto, borno, adamawa be North... God go catch them.

readonenaire: I'm from kwara, and I'm there atm, my bro, a lot has changed since 2011, I visited plateau and taraba recently, change is constant.(my submission)
good for u. Why u no go visit all whole Northern state. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by speeder(m): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2013
We give up, GEJ wins.
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by readonenaire(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
speeder: We give up, GEJ wins.
i hate it wen adults like yu lack objectivity, i wasnt supportn or antagonizing anyone, just airing my observation...... *scoffs*
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by speeder(m): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2013
readonenaire: i hate it wen adults like yu lack objectivity, i wasnt supportn or antagonizing anyone, just airing my observation...... *scoffs*
You are an Idiiot. Just airing my observation.
Re: A Poll For Buhari And President Goodluck by ALTRUTH(m): 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
jjcbuthot: My vote goes to Buhari - for his raw honesty and integrity.

Leadership without integrity is like thinking you can build something on nothing - it won't stand.

I dont want an honest man who loves & sympathizes with terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba-hausa Clash At Dangote Cement Factory In Ogun State, 30 Vehicles Burnt / Photos: Newly Constructed Roads In Aba / Amaechi Claiming Igbo To Further His Ambition Of Becoming President-Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.