Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Under-developed Christians With Diapers On - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Under-developed Christians With Diapers On (448 Views)

Christians With Muslim Background / A Must Watch For All Christians With Video. / Christians With Honest, Moral And Intellectual Fibre - Please Answer These. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Under-developed Christians With Diapers On by sidespin: 8:42am On Jun 03, 2013
YOU HAVE THE DEVIL AND THE FLESH TO DEAL WITH

"Brother Hagin, I want you to pray for me," one man said. "What for?" I asked. I like to know what I am praying for. A look of seriousness, even tears, came to his eyes, "I want you to pray that I will never have any more trouble with the devil." I said, "Do you want me to pray you will die?" "No, no, I don't want to die." I said, "The only way you won't have any more trouble with the devil is to get out of here and go on to Heaven."
You will have problems with the devil as long as you are in this life. You will have problems with the flesh as long as you are in the flesh. But, blessed be God, the means, the ability, and the authority have been given to you through the Word of God to deal with the devil and to deal with the flesh.

UNDER-DEVELOPED CHRISTIANS WITH DIAPERS ON

I saw an individual that was thirty-eight years old and still in a bassinet. His mother nearing seventy would pin a diaper on him and feed him just as you would a small baby. How your heart bleeds for them. Aged parents, the other children grown and married, and they are left with this one. But, you know, how sad it is for Christians. Many are in the same boat. If we could see spiritually, they've never developed. They're still babies. Forty years old and still a baby. Selfish. Sensitive. Easily hurt. Envious. Jealous. (Kenneth E. Hagin)

(1) (Reply)

When The End Shall Come? / Sanctification / What We Must Do To Be Heard By God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.