Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

A Must Watch For All Christians With Video. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Must Watch For All Christians With Video. (999 Views)

Christians With Muslim Background / Christian Weapons Of Warfare (8 Powerful Weapons All Christians Must Use)! / Christians With Honest, Moral And Intellectual Fibre - Please Answer These. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Watch For All Christians With Video. by unipol(m): 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2011
Re: A Must Watch For All Christians With Video. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2011
Thank you for this video .

I saw a comment by a Zambian Christian lamenting the Nigeria gospel junk and posted the entire article Here ,  hope you do not mind  embarassed

This fraud called gospel is really depressing me, and fight we must to the very end.

The reason why Christians must fight is because many of our neighbours, family members, friends etc are rejecting the gospel today because of these fraudsters.

Regards,

Frosbel.
Re: A Must Watch For All Christians With Video. by Joagbaje(m): 9:00am On Nov 07, 2011
I wonder why some gullible christians will be excited at satanic attack on Gods kingdom. These evil videos packaged to discredit the church,ministers and the power of God. And miracles.These satanic guys have agenda.

Imagine someone goes to A church see miracles , which he couldn't dispute. Yet he tricked the pastor and betrayed him. If the pastor rides a hummer, is the hummer from church. The pastor said he had several companies at the age of 17. Why didn't these evil minded reporter ask where he got the hummer from.

The pastor claimed he had several cases of dead people raised to life and nealings which were medically confirmed. Why didn't the reporter showcase those ones.

His focus was always the MONEY given as offerings. They discredit the sacred givings in church To paint the Work of ministry in a bad light , yet gullible christian don't know they are supporting the enemy against the Jesus they claim to know
Re: A Must Watch For All Christians With Video. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2011
Joe - my G. try not to tie your scripture and sentiments in a knot smiley These are false prophets foretold thousands of years ago. unless it has hit close to home, you should be absolutely estatic. Satan's very own Preachers are rapidly bringing God's children to ruin with false doctrine and deception and you are not in support of this shocked you are confusing me oooh grin
Joagbaje:

I wonder why some gullible christians will be excited at satanic attack on Gods kingdom. These evil videos packaged to discredit the church,ministers and the power of God. And miracles.These satanic guys have agenda.

Imagine someone goes to A church see miracles , which he couldn't dispute. Yet he tricked the pastor and betrayed him. If the pastor rides a hummer, is the hummer from church. The pastor said he had several companies at the age of 17. Why didn't these evil minded reporter ask where he got the hummer from.

The pastor claimed he had several cases of dead people raised to life and nealings which were medically confirmed. Why didn't the reporter showcase those ones.

His focus was always the MONEY given as offerings. They discredit the sacred givings in church To paint the Work of ministry in a bad light , yet gullible christian don't know they are supporting the enemy against the Jesus they claim to know
Re: A Must Watch For All Christians With Video. by Joagbaje(m): 6:37am On Nov 08, 2011
So what make the man a false prophet. I dont deny existence of false prophet. Maybe he is or not. But we should prove all things with facts not sentiment. I shouldn't call you false just because your approach is different from mine. If you call a man false, you should prove it biblically .

1 Thessalonians 5:21
21 Prove all things. . .
Re: A Must Watch For All Christians With Video. by mabell: 8:42am On Nov 08, 2011
The presenter of the video just sold his belief to the public via that video
He already had a mindset about pastors being false prophets
I noticed the way he twisted words said by these pastors
Well he shouldn't have being given audience at all,
Re: A Must Watch For All Christians With Video. by Joagbaje(m): 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2011
The guy is a traitor . Imagine him being hostel by this pastor in good will, thrn seeing all the miracles which he didn't deny, his attention is always on the offering box . At the end of the day he packaged a false video potraying his host in bad light. He even road in the pastors car. Yet stabbed him on on the back with false representation. These guys must be satanist. Yet some carnal minded Christians support these actions.

I can see reason why security shout beat them up. Traitors! Let him come and do that in CEC. cool
Re: A Must Watch For All Christians With Video. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2011
@Joe - MOGs still have a lot to learn about PR. all the Faithful need to be Faithless is one episode that contradicts the very Faith they stand on (though most are WILLFULLY IGNORANT angry ) - Violence is the way of Dogs with no masters. I have witnessed such targeted violence at a Religious function of one of the biggest Christian group (I won't mention it here) . I would have thought you would be in support of the character of Jesus when he says and I quote

Mathew 10: 16 Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves

Jesus did not condone violence but simply disarmed his attackers with the Scripture and Wisdom - It is not what we see these days from MOG who are supposed to be God's Ambassadors on earth sad
Re: A Must Watch For All Christians With Video. by Enigma(m): 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2011
Joagbaje:

The guy is a traitor . Imagine him being hostel by this pastor in good will, thrn seeing all the miracles which he didn't deny, his attention is always on the offering box . At the end of the day he packaged a false video potraying his host in bad light. He even road in the pastors car. Yet stabbed him on on the back with false representation. These guys must be satanist. Yet some carnal minded Christians support these actions.

I can see reason why security shout beat them up. Traitors! Let him come and do that in CEC. cool

How could I have missed this? Glad I have the chance to frame it up. cheesy

Joagbaje is threatening violence --- on behalf of CEC! grin

So, Joagbaje confirms that CEC is a "church" of thugs! wink

cool
Re: A Must Watch For All Christians With Video. by ogajim(m): 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2011
^^^
Not so fast Enigma, JoAgbaje's Lawyer side/friend(barr rich) will soon be here to explain to you that "in Law", Jo was not threatening violence on OBJECTIVE reporters who obviously can't be bought.

Little wonder why Nigeria is in such a mess? Dude's receptionist was under the "control of demons" and couldn't recollect anything the following day, LOL NOllywood actors need to study at this Church to get their game tight.

(1) (Reply)

Can We Blame Tb Joshua For The Ghanaian's Failure? Pls Comment: / Are There Any Converted Atheists On Nairaland? / Story Of A Muslim Who Come Face To Face With Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.