Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders (41528 Views)

[CLOSED!]Free Website For Your Bussiness - Batch B [8 Spots Left!] / Get Your Bussiness Website From Us During Our Easter Promo / Re:submit Your Bussiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders by jex(m): 9:39am On Oct 04, 2013
Our company 'Kingsword Enterprise' specializes in the supply of building materials such as sharp sand, granite, hard core, iron mesh, wood, gravel and tiles to any location in lagos and Ogun state. Our products come at an affordable price for d best quality materials. Contact us on: 08182453831 or 08023126904
Re: Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders by iamolalekan(m): 5:05am On Oct 05, 2013
At PREMIER KONSULT we offer Research assistance, Field enumeration, Data entry, Household enumeration, Data Analysis.
contact 08176336691
olagunjuolalekan@yahoo.com
Re: Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders by bizngr(f): 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
We are a digital content developing company. We run and mange social media platforms for entrepreneurs and professionals.
We sieve out the noise online, bring your target audience to your doorstep.
Please visit www.bizngr.com www.mamagidi.com www.kirikata.com
Contact info: 08168048364
omotayo@zakiki.com

Re: Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders by gbadexy(m): 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
I make customized paints and supply projects.
I also train people on production too.
Call 07082715846 for all your affordable painting needs like emulsion, textured, matte, satin, gloss, flexcote, marble trowel. Etc
Re: Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders by Precision: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
precision clothings offer great deal on dresses,tops,female suits,polos(male,female,kiddies),shoes,sandals,slippers for both male,female nd kiddies... kall Tima on 08052182404 or 07033813377. bb pin 2A6ED9E5 for more info onwholesale buying and retail.
Re: Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders by nairacodedcom(m): 12:42am On Oct 12, 2013
I can help you buy a Domain name for JUST #800 Naira Only. You don't have to spend #1600 to buy. I can also help you host your Domain with any Webhost of your choice, so that you don't have to worry yourself about all the Technicalities involved. If you wish to move from a . to a custom .com domain, then you can trust me to do that for you also. Contact me. 08169398883, or. FaceBook. Jaunty nairacoded. WEBSITE: www.nairacoded.com
Re: Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders by ifebosco: 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
i can supply you original zara (spain) cloths woman and men, goood disigns.
my tel,

0034 602 3041 83 email ife bosco001 @ yahoo.com
Re: Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders by GeneralCyrus: 5:38am On Oct 23, 2013
We are in need of 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body-Tractor) to convey our light products such as: DAIPERS, KETCHUP, etcetera.

The job is a continous one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, etcetera).

for details
Call: 0803-054-6462
Cyrusjesunifemi@gmail.com
-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi.

Re: Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders by ntutu(m): 9:06am On Oct 23, 2013
D
Re: Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders by bizngr(f): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
There is nothing you cannot do except you don't want to do it. This young lady in her early 20s shares her story and i was awed!
Now she trains people VERY older than her and take home enough profits just because she obeyed her thirst.
Please read her full story here--- http://www.bizngr.com/entrepreneurs/i-started-with-just-n10000-half-of-which-my-baby-sister-loaned-me-c-e-o-of-5-fingers-couture-omolegho-ehimika/
Re: Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2013
How Bright Biogas System Work

Bright Biogas Make Use Of A Relatively Simple, Well-Known, And Mature Technology. A Biogas System Comprises A Large Tank, Or Digester. Inside The Tank, Bacteria Work Symbiotically To Convert Organic Waste Into Methane Gas Through The Process Of Anaerobic Digestion.

Every Day, The User Of A Bright Biogas Feed The Bacteria Inside The Digester With Household By-Products Such As Market Waste, Kitchen Waste, And Manure From Livestock.

The Methane Gas Produced By The Bacteria Inside Bright Biogas Can Be Used For Cooking, Lighting, And Other Energy Needs.

Waste That Has Been Fully Digested Exits The Bright Biogas In The Form Of Organic Fertiliser And Is Good For Fish Meal
Re: Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders by housefosogis(f): 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2013
house of sogis is a mobile boutique that deals both in wholesale and retail wears and accesories. https://www.facebook.com/pages/House-of-sogis/243735539064739?ref=hl

house of sogis is organising a training in the art of making ankara bags and purses in the month of november. two weekends in november is dedicated to training individuals on how to make envelope purses and ankara bags (see pictures). come and empower yourself and begin to make money.
contact house of sogis on 08026108413 and 27A14719 to get account details
20space only available. hurry now before the slot is fully taken.
you are also expected to bring ankara when coming.
Re: Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders by purjc(f): 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
Unique fashion provides you with that satisfactory bag, purse,shoe, belt and accessories made with ankara and other materials that will compliment your outfit and make you look unique.
Address: 33 Airport Road, Benin City, Edo State
Call 08060785544, BB Pin: 2A5E7AF4
We are here to server you better in comfort

Re: Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders by kay4cashmoney(m): 7:18am On Oct 30, 2013
Success Link enterprises : we are into distributorship & marketing of new & existing products in the market to make the product an household name in the state (Kwara) & Nigeria as a whole.
E mail :SuccessLinkEnt@gmail.com
Pin : 28ab33cc
Mobile no :08060063921, 08151934959
The managing Director
Success Link Ent.
Mr.Kayode
Re: Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders by godello: 8:09am On Oct 30, 2013
Sykems Global Ltd. We are environmental consultants, contact us for ur land scaping jobs,ornamental trees from south africa,garden designs,estate beautification, refuse cleanup,ecotourism etc. A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU. 08068614773.
Re: Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders by YcBeat: 8:26am On Oct 30, 2013
Ima sound engineer(mix and master)........music producer!! 08185664619
Re: Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders by purjc(f): 11:58am On Oct 30, 2013
Unique Fashion makes it possible for you to get exactly what you want.

Re: Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders by onyfrank: 4:54pm On Oct 31, 2013

Re: Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders by boluwajokosegun: 8:48am On Nov 01, 2013
Hi, my name is Gbenga Boluwajoko
Eestee Resources (Agric World)
We are into agric Biz---Contract Farming
We set up farm & buy all the produce
We write feasibility study for any kind of agric biz
We train people on agric biz
We sell manual on how to set up agric biz
We also do free advice on agric biz
Quail, fish,grasscutter, ostrich,snail,pig,rabbit,dog,goat,ram,cow,genie fowl, Biofuel-Jatropha,cassava,maize,plantain,cashew,ginger,moringa,vegetables,rice,tomatoes,cocumber,watermelon,melon & lots more
Call 08182355047,08136650972 or whatssap 08128607995 visit www.bolgspot.agric4wealth8020.com
We will set up farm that can give you monthly, every 2 months,every 3 month, every 4month, 6 month, every 7 month or every year income either as self employ or as an additional osurces of income.
Thank you
Re: Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders by injector1: 10:30am On Nov 01, 2013
am into poultry i have prodeuced a veterinary medicine that is capable of stoping gumboro and newcastle disease out breake that is when they are diying under 5 hours the name is terminator for more enquiry you can call 07062730396

Re: Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2013
My name is Bodashee Abimbola. I own TOUCH OF BODASHEE. We supply chin-chin, coconut chips, cookies, crusted groundnuts, coconut candy, and other such pastries at parties, events, and even coporate orgainizations can order for their employees. All these are done with a special touch. Well packaged and good looking. Email @ abodashee@yahoo.com. Or telephone 08137411875 or 08087437919.

I also have another business of selling female clothing and jewelry through youths who want to make money for themselves from my capital. You can sell the clothes and make a certain amount on every piece sold. Its like making money without investing any capital. To find out more about this. Call the numbers above.

Re: Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders by Olansgee(m): 9:46am On Nov 07, 2013
Olansgee Technology
- AutoCAD
- Computer Engineering
- Computer hardware and software resellers
- Web Designing
- Computer Graphics
- Land surveying and Architectural Drawing
- Land agency
- Cartography
Tel: 2348036357536, 2348133032428
Re: Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders by josga: 9:53am On Nov 07, 2013
dis is my own business. Pls join me nd make money http://PayLub.com/?id=josef
Re: Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders by nayduyb: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
Company name. NAY-DU GLOBAL RESOURCE NIG LIMITED Dealers in acessories like bracelet watches , branded male watches, flashy usb flash drives. U can contact me on 08069285699 08080202376. Or BB pin 217347D6

Re: Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders by chaarly(m): 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
Dis my own business.. Lyk criously

Earn $300

Follow dis link---
http://perfectjobget.com/?id=chaarly
Re: Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders by ediko5(m): 4:36pm On Nov 07, 2013
I am Edikan Umoh. I am a website designer/developer. I design all standards of website for various purposes like business website, company website, membership website and Ecommerce website. Visit my website @ www.websitevisa.com to order for your website at what i may call The Cheapest Amount In Nigeria
Re: Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders by saynedu: 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
Neoserv Solutions

We are Expert in all Kind of networking. Setup pure Wireless networks for neat and simple connectivity with hotspot Services. Manage your bandwidth save cost of Internet subscription . Generate Tickets and control Laptop users in your Establishment. Vsat Solutions also available for locations without fibre optics links.

Contact us via 08034333124
Re: Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders by TOYNEX(f): 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
We deals in all kinds of hand made jeweleries...
beaded, wireworks, wool, and fabrics... oops! have u ever tot of making those ladies in waiting wear the same jewelry as d aso ebi on dat ur coming event? whoa... dat will not only be lovely but also unique. how about dat ur suede wrapper? make a one in town jewelry to match It exactly, or dat. ur da-viva cloth? or need something washable like yarn-jewelries? we cn make lovely jewelry out of just anything.... all these and more @ ROTAD BEADS AND DECOR... CONTACT 08030420155 (CALLS, SMS, WHATSAPP) ... we also offer training... both offline and online at very affordable prices.

Re: Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders by favour2012(f): 11:59am On Nov 27, 2013
We deal on wholesale and retail footwears for men,women and children, we also sell retail and wholesale of original human hair. We can also source goods for you in china ,buy and ship it for you from china to nigeria. Add us on whatsapp 07036373936 ,bb pin 3339345F. ,our china number. +8613560415774 ,if you want to return any goods to china we also do that. God bless you
Re: Drop Your Bussiness Profession Here And Get A Call From Any Nairalanders by bigidea(m): 11:39am On Nov 30, 2013
Do These 3 Things.... And Make Money, Every Time! --

Been running around the industry for 24 months and have less than $1,000 income to show.. OUCH
The dirty SECRETS of the bitter truth about making money from home REVEALED.

Do These 3 Thingsā€¦=>. http://threesteps.bimvideoproof.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

My Tech Start-up Journey / CBN Blocks Money Transfers Into The Country From Most Operators / Mai Bornu To Emefiele: Indigenous CBN Governors Till Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.