Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye (20762 Views)

Wizkid Stalks Tania Omotayo On IG As He Continues To Ignore New Babymama And Son / Di'ja Opens Up On Her Relationship With Don Jazzy / See What Wizkid Is Giving Tania Omotayo On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2013
When are they getting married?
Re: Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
kulyie: she is one of the reasons why men think women are just opportunists.i wont be suprised if p.square maries someone else or has a girl he is hiding and has plans to marry her.by the way what of his twin bro that impregnated a twin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

keep giving birth for him and be expecting marriage.i am sure he will marry you when his mother resurrects undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
chief relationship adviser go and marry
Re: Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye by ritux: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2013
If it was just a kid, I will understand.....but having 2 (two) for same man outside wedlock!

Nahhhh that is stupidity except you have some hidden agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2013
She's simply deceiving herself... Which lady on earth , do not want to get married to a successful young famous and vibrant guy...especially when she tried to hook him up with being pregnant.. Abeg for her mind, she thinks , what's she says is real ?...tell that to the birds...
I hope, Peter marries her.. She try enduring those lonely nights and days ....I hope her stupidity will end well with him marrying her....Waiting endlessly for him...ain't easy...

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
I think the only reason he might hav is the age diff btwn them but dat wil b bein wicked cuz he neva tot dat 2 an issue b4 gettin her pregnant
Re: Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
Airforce1: She thought pregnancy would tie successful peter down into marrying her but her plan failed .

that's the truth there and any other thing she says here be lie.

Sir, you are very weekend...
Re: Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
I have read the comments to this thread. And I find most to be quite interseting. I particularly feel that it takes quite a mature woman to date a public persona like Psquare who aren't just famous but young and rich too. I have particularly suspected that she is quite independent and this article proved it. I however feel that there are not many women who won't want to settle down and get married after all the "Miss Independent" had died down and I suspect Lola is one of them. Either way, I wish her luck in her relationship.

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye by Ugosample(m): 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Girls are full of j locy
i tell you my brother! The thing tire me!
Re: Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye by tpia5: 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
peppy luv: I think the only reason he might hav is the age diff btwn them but dat wil b bein wicked cuz he neva tot dat 2 an issue b4 gettin her pregnant

what's this so-called age difference?
Re: Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
Can't Even Locate Where The Answer To The Topic Is(Uncomplete Story)
Re: Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye by Chomzy19(f): 7:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Girls are full of j locy
JEALOUSY ke; wat normally reasonable girl will jealous a woman who has 2 bastards? Wit lil or no hope of getting married to their father? Abi na her unverifiable independence dem dey jealous? Of course wat else will she say who will claim to b dependent on a man in an interview?

4 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye by beau49: 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
[quote author=Chomzy19] JEALOUSY ke; wat normally reasonable girl will jealous a woman who has 2 bastards?
Must u use dat wrd,dats harsh even if u wanna insult d mother leave d kids out of it......n besides i av nt read anywhere it is written dat peter is complainin......n d way u guys r goin abt it,it is as if d man involved is stupid n has a fish brain n cannot handle her.
Re: Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
ayswags: chief relationship adviser go and marry
fvck off joor,when did your wish become my command.see as he dey talk anyhow like say he don jazz up.you better respect yourself by minding your buisness

i didnt know when shewas buisness to marry or not become yours,nuisance :/

okugbe,gbeborun okunrin,chochocho everywhere.mshewwww
Re: Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
Chomzy19: JEALOUSY ke; wat normally reasonable girl will jealous a woman who has 2 bastards? Wit lil or no hope of getting married to their father? Abi na her unverifiable independence dem dey jealous? Of course wat else will she say who will claim to b dependent on a man in an interview?
gbam.you have said it all.i just wonder what is in her to be jealous of.even if i were to be jealous people.its people like michelle obama who has made a name for herself, a successful lawyer,got married respectably before having kids and not the other way round, developed with her husband and of course sees the father of her kids everyday plus the kids know their father i should be jealous of,abi how are we sure her own kids know their father.maybe its even on t.v they see their father,in music videos perhaps.
Re: Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2013
Amelian: She's simply deceiving herself... Which lady on earth , do not want to get married to a successful young famous and vibrant guy...especially when she tried to hook him up with being pregnant.. Abeg for her mind, she thinks , what's she says is real ?...tell that to the birds...
I hope, Peter marries her.. She try enduring those lonely nights and days ....I hope her stupidity will end well with him marrying her....Waiting endlessly for him...ain't easy...
no mind the light skinned bimbo.she is only deceiving herself not people like me
Re: Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
tpia@:

she's yrs older
Re: Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Girls are full of j locy
its spelt jealousy and not what you typed there
Re: Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye by tpia5: 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
peppy luv: she's yrs older

Ok
Re: Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 05, 2013
kulyie: she is one of the reasons why men think women are just opportunists.i wont be suprised if p.square maries someone else or has a girl he is hiding and has plans to marry her.by the way what of his twin bro that impregnated a twin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

keep giving birth for him and be expecting marriage.i am sure he will marry you when his mother resurrects undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
this is brutual
Re: Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye by Ojestas(m): 5:18am On Jun 05, 2013
Nigerians nd their thinkin mentalties. . . see meaningless comments!
Re: Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye by Excel30: 6:12am On Jun 05, 2013
Humble family indeed.Which girl from a humble home will oblige to being a baby mama.

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye by Excel30: 6:19am On Jun 05, 2013
Lola omotayo-Peter okoye's baby mama.This is not good enough for a girl from a humble home.
Re: Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye by Vires: 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
So when are you getting married?

Until you born 5 pikins for am?

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye by biafranqueen: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2013
First off shame on Peter so now you will go around dropping your seed here and there. At least Fela would marry the women he and his band members impregnated. This is so shameful that you have now made it your thing to be a Baby Daddy like some ghetto fabulous thug life tout. This is what you want to teach your daughters and sons. Even if you want to sleep with every beautiful girl in the Universe what is wrong with condom.

Lola you are not a baby you know if you were truly his Queen you would be sporting his ring! The only title you hold is 1st Baby Mama. Now you are flapping your lips saying women need to be independent. Utter nonsense! What type of message are you sending young women being a baby mama is independent. Shame on you embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye by biafranqueen: 8:18am On Jun 06, 2013
In a 2007 article she was 33 http://bellanaija..com/2007/01/hey-everyone-how-was-your-weekend-hope.htmlP Square is 32 now so means she is 39 no wonder she is popping them out
tpia@:

Re: Lola Omotayo On Her Relationship With Peter Okoye by angelseddy(f): 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
For one, lola isn't 25-30. She is about 35-38 now as I read sometime back. So havin a baby unmarried may jst be because of her age n maybe he promised to marry her someday. Am happy for them. Wish I was d proposed to wit dat diamond ring and range rover...hot!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" / Rita Dominic's Outfit To The 360nobs Dinner / “why I Married An Ugly Man” - Star Actress, Mide Funmi Martins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.