Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" (20753 Views)

List Of The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Musicians 2019 / Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 / See List Of Top Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria That Will Shock You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" by TunezMedia: 9:00am On Jan 29, 2018
Popular Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade has called out her female colleagues in the industry for not helping each other in the music business. She blamed pettiness and their lack of vision for the small number of ladies in the Nigerian music Industry. In her rant on snap, Yemi Alade tried to encourage the female artiste to emulate their male counterparts through cooperation.

'Ladies can we just get together, respect each other and not put ourselves against each other', the Mama Africa singer started.

"Because we put ourselves against each other that's why the whole world always put us against each other. I know about female artists who when you want to feature them on an album they have to be the only female artiste on that album. If they are not the only one on the album they won't feature, that is why we are so few. It's so petty, we are the cause of our downfall. Go and see the guys and see how they are doing well and killing it, it's by cooperation and division of labour, we can't do it alone", Yemi Alade concluded.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/female-musicians-in-nigeria-are-petty.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" by Captleverage: 9:01am On Jan 29, 2018
grin hehehe coming from an ugly gal? What an irony

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" by Legalpunch(m): 9:02am On Jan 29, 2018
grin Choco gal
Re: Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" by amamahdaniel(m): 9:10am On Jan 29, 2018
Captleverage:
show us your girlfriend. Epa

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" by ammyluv2002(f): 10:20am On Jan 29, 2018
Captleverage:

She's not ugly

72 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" by JayCynic(m): 10:20am On Jan 29, 2018
If Tiwa Savage and Yemi Alade work hard, they can get to half of Simi's level. Simi is the only good female in the Music industry. The rest of them are untalented hoes

13 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" by Homers123(m): 10:20am On Jan 29, 2018
� see
Re: Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" by Bollinger(m): 10:21am On Jan 29, 2018
Captleverage:

What has her looks got to do with what she is saying?

28 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 29, 2018
Lmao how ironic coming from Yemi Alade the queen of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" by kullozone(m): 10:22am On Jan 29, 2018
Look who's talking. Mumu woman.
The hatred I have for this stupiid girl is just too much, it bothers me too.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" by Chizmickey(m): 10:22am On Jan 29, 2018
Captleverage:

Don't let me abuse you, she is my crush

12 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" by kay29000(m): 10:23am On Jan 29, 2018
"I know about female artists who when you want to feature them on an album they have to be the only female artiste on that album. If they are not the only one on the album they won't feature, that is why we are so few. It's so petty."

Shots fired at Tiwa Savage.

23 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" by BasketballGURU(m): 10:23am On Jan 29, 2018
PAINMENT!
JUST BEG TIWA TO FEATURE YOU ALREADY

8 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" by IsaacBuchi(m): 10:23am On Jan 29, 2018
I love you Yemi, if I knew you earlier I would have married you embarassed

I swear you're better than all the Nigerian female artist

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" by stano2(m): 10:24am On Jan 29, 2018
No be girls again.
When the jam each other on the road, they start hugging shouting like mosquitoes as if the mean well for each other.

14 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" by omonlaa: 10:24am On Jan 29, 2018
I agree with her, but she is the queen of petty, making mediocre music but expecting everybody to support her. She don use Mama Africa bamboozle other African countries acts sha, na only naija e no work.

9 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" by joenor(m): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2018
Nice one from Y-A wink
Re: Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" by kinibigdeal(m): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2018
Captleverage:

Her back is not ugly

15 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" by Naughtytboy: 10:25am On Jan 29, 2018
I wanna feature yemi on a track iam working on titled lost in the rain, how do i go about it,
Re: Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" by Boyooosa(m): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2018
Relegant, trying hard

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" by blessedmeme: 10:25am On Jan 29, 2018
Mtcheew all of una na the same
Re: Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" by LesbianBoy(m): 10:26am On Jan 29, 2018
I don't give a fvck about what she is talking about. Na her nyansh me just dey look grin

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 29, 2018
aside simi and Cynthia Morgan , all the female musicians in Nigeria are so wack ehn

Cynthia Morgan is so under appreciated

12 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" by Authoreety: 10:26am On Jan 29, 2018
Gu
Re: Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" by BanevsJoker(m): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2018
Captleverage:
Dude, the word is PETTY, not PRETTY. See what 1st 2 comment has done to you.

19 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" by phemmyfour: 10:30am On Jan 29, 2018
JayCynic:
If Tiwa Savage and Yemi Alade work hard, they can get to half of Simi's level. Simi is the only good female in the Music industry. The rest of them are untalented hoes
Your sense of judgement is poor

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" by Elnino4ladies: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2018
Coming a very wacky tacky artist

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade: "Female Musicians In Nigeria Are Petty" by roarik(f): 10:32am On Jan 29, 2018
Captleverage:
hw she take ugly?nawa o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“why I Married An Ugly Man” - Star Actress, Mide Funmi Martins / Charly Boy Celebrates Lady D, His Wife As She Turns A Year Older / Ali Nuhu Dances To Celebrate Buhari Election Victory, Displays 4+4 Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.