Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Suntai Danbaba Celebrates Birthday In US Hospital. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suntai Danbaba Celebrates Birthday In US Hospital. (15743 Views)

Gov .danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Casts Vote In Suntai Ward / Danbaba Suntai To Be Replaced As Taraba State Governor . / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

Re: Suntai Danbaba Celebrates Birthday In US Hospital. by Lilimax(f): 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2013
dulphines: Na Governor be that? Who send you go fly plan? No be everything person take dey play now!#Sobs#
When has it become a crime to travel by air
Re: Suntai Danbaba Celebrates Birthday In US Hospital. by we0x: 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2013
Pls God make him whole, for the sake of the daughter's innocence.
Re: Suntai Danbaba Celebrates Birthday In US Hospital. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 03, 2013
The real aim of this picture, is just to show a sick person to fulfill a selfish political aim.
Even if he is brain dead, why can't people just let a family enjoy their peace and quiet? Just take a look at that man in the picture, does he look like someone who is thinking about a governorship seat? Does he even look like someone who is thinking about Nigeria?
If you Google some info about him, you would discover that he was born on the 30th June 1961. So which birthday is he celebrating on the 3rd of June?
I so dislike Sahara Reporters. They are rumour mongers, spreading fake gists and call it news just to gain cheap publicity.
And nairaland sometimes does no better, anything is just taken and pasted straight on front page.
Nansense and Rubbish!!!

Re: Suntai Danbaba Celebrates Birthday In US Hospital. by tpia5: 5:02pm On Jun 03, 2013
wow, he's lost quite some weight, he now looks like a young guy.

he should hurry up and put on a few pounds so he doesnt get mistaken for these jambites.

agbada no dey fit skinny person jo.
Re: Suntai Danbaba Celebrates Birthday In US Hospital. by GenOrumov: 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2013
babyosisi: Wish him well but he needs to step aside as governor ,the state will pick up his bills as goodwill
He has no business still being paid as governor
That is the proper thing to do.

But why would the wife allow him to wear that for a picture when she and daughter are nicely dressed
He looks sick in that picture
True he is still in the rehab ,but she would have brought him better clothes to put on for this photo up rather than have her husband looking like a homeless man
I don't get you. Well, with the pattern of your posts on nairaland, I'm not suprised at what you typed above. So because the wife and daughter are moderately and not nicely dressed as you say, they should as well dress a recovering man in an agbada just to please people he doesn't know exist? It is nice you have wished him a speedy recovery. And as for those that released this picture to still gain political relevance, they should leave the man and let him recover in peace.
Re: Suntai Danbaba Celebrates Birthday In US Hospital. by Bigcake: 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2013
mc~evans:

Don't speak for anyone. Speak for yourself alone. COW!
isnt it foolishness talking to a cow?
Re: Suntai Danbaba Celebrates Birthday In US Hospital. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
This news is not only fake but the picture is also fake.
Danbaba Suntai was born on 30th of June 1961 but is celebrating his birthday on the 3rd of June.
Cheap and unproffesional lie.
Aboki at it again.
Re: Suntai Danbaba Celebrates Birthday In US Hospital. by Ivoo(m): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2013
He will recover all.
Re: Suntai Danbaba Celebrates Birthday In US Hospital. by adetsim(m): 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
yarnings: Nigerians with their negative and bad rumoursr was is it not the same pham danbaba danfulani suntai that was said to have brain damage.haba with this pix,there is no trace of brain damage.i pray for your quick recovery sir.

You need to understand the meaning of brain damage.
Re: Suntai Danbaba Celebrates Birthday In US Hospital. by cecegorz(m): 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2013
Seems these Sahara folks are the ones with dead brains.
How can you call someone that stands on his feet like this, even if he is frail brain dead?
You guys need to quit this unnecessary sensational reportage.
Re: Suntai Danbaba Celebrates Birthday In US Hospital. by tutu1: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
I pray he has strong recovery, in the main time, I can see that he is no longer fit for Governor, there is no way he can start that hectic job just now, its only right for the state to do the right thing instead of fooling everyone, I even wonder why this picture was made public, the man cant even stair at the Camera, he needs rest and a good time to recover
Re: Suntai Danbaba Celebrates Birthday In US Hospital. by tutu1: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
Someone that can not recognize Camera, cant you see its obvious he looks like a puppet, the man needs to retire and get good medical care, although I feel brain dead is a wrong choice of word but he still has issues
cecegorz: Seems these Sahara folks are the ones with dead brains.
How can you call someone that stands on his feet like this, even if he is frail brain dead?
You guys need to quit this unnecessary sensational reportage.
Re: Suntai Danbaba Celebrates Birthday In US Hospital. by tpia5: 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
He looks good as far as i can see, only thing is he has to get some weight because he should be looking like a big man, not these small small boys.
Re: Suntai Danbaba Celebrates Birthday In US Hospital. by Adamuenero(m): 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2013
Look at you u silly boy,looking for cheap like.. If it was ur father,u think they will give him attention or lets take a look at the people that have been dying in the north since the insurgency.. Look at the wider environment and not just a soul
mc~evans:

Don't speak for anyone. Speak for yourself alone. COW!
Re: Suntai Danbaba Celebrates Birthday In US Hospital. by yarnings: 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
Then you need recommended contact lens,to know somebody who has a brain damage.so the person in that pix looks like somebody who does not know that he was cutting his birthday cake or that he was with his wife and kid.
Re: Suntai Danbaba Celebrates Birthday In US Hospital. by bobolic: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
Do you need to see the man deliberately crushing the daughter before you get convinced that all is not well with him? Let this man give it all up and return to his people.If they still want him in that position,they will go to Nassarawa State and get him OMBATSE water. He will get healed.
Re: Suntai Danbaba Celebrates Birthday In US Hospital. by baby124: 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
wow, hes alive! How long has he been an absentee governor Well speedy recovery to him.
Re: Suntai Danbaba Celebrates Birthday In US Hospital. by yarnings: 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
adetsim:

You need to understand the meaning of brain damage.
i think you need a recommended contact lens to know somebody who is suffering from brain damage.so in your own veiw the person in that pix looks like somebody who does not know that he is cutting his birthday cake or that he is with his wife and kid,
Re: Suntai Danbaba Celebrates Birthday In US Hospital. by bestower: 11:52pm On Jun 03, 2013
This guy look seroiusly sick truely he doesnt really look like someone we can call a state governor,well,i wish him quick recovery and all the best on his way to good health.peace to u mallam.
Re: Suntai Danbaba Celebrates Birthday In US Hospital. by kobenol(m): 1:21am On Jun 04, 2013
Chubhie: I hope we are not bout watching a Yardua styled drama unfold? Yardua was a good and peace loving man whose ill health was hijacked by power hungry monsters to have a hold on power. Danbaba should learn from history.
Ok...He already learnt...
* Don't crash while piloting your own plane as an Executive Governor? shocked
* In the events of an unavoidable crash, parachute and leave your SSS detail to their luck?shocked
* After all said and done crash was inescapable...dont be brain dead?shocked
Re: Suntai Danbaba Celebrates Birthday In US Hospital. by Mopolchi: 1:48am On Jun 04, 2013
cry I wish him well though not happy with his outfit. For God's sake, this man is the governor of a state.
Re: Suntai Danbaba Celebrates Birthday In US Hospital. by hairyman(m): 7:33am On Jun 04, 2013
I believe the average Nigerian has become quite desensitized about issues of great national importance and significance. The governor had an accident which incapacitated him MONTHS AGO. He is said to have had a brain damage. I sympathize with him and his family. But his birthday or his appearance in this picture should have been of little importance. The most interesting part of this post was the mention of the setting up of a PDP committee to see to his replacement. It makes me wonder if we have a different genre of democracy in practice in this nation. When has the line of 'succession' become a thing for party committees to decide upon? What happened to the hierachy in government and the provisions of the constitution or did everyone in government die with the governor, did his deputy get brain damaged with him? What exactly is a pdp committee supposed to achieve? Has the constitution become a piece of paper of no worth in this nation. Why is he still governor when he has been incapable of governing for so long?
This nation is really in a quagmire. Fellow country men we are stuck.....no, we are drawn backwards. We are dying instead of growing.
Re: Suntai Danbaba Celebrates Birthday In US Hospital. by Mustiboy(m): 7:40am On Jun 04, 2013
yarnings: Then you need recommended contact lens,to know somebody who has a brain damage.so the person in that pix looks like somebody who does not know that he was cutting his birthday cake or that he was with his wife and kid.
Adamuenero: ... What has that got to do with the life of an average nigerian owk i got it he is a governor.. Mtcheeew
no try to have some pity
Re: Suntai Danbaba Celebrates Birthday In US Hospital. by okwele1(f): 10:19am On Jun 04, 2013
happy birthday sir, i pray that the Almighty God grant u speedy healing & recovery in Jesus name Amen
Re: Suntai Danbaba Celebrates Birthday In US Hospital. by kinguwem: 7:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
jackbauersballs: This man is a Zombie. His brain is battered and bruised...even if he came back today, the stress of running a state government will scatter his brain finally...

Why hasn't this man been removed from government since?

Semi-illiterate. Are you a physician?

Pantanmi Orders The Termination Of Cash Payment At NIPOST Offices Nationwide / Insecurity: CAN Tells Buhari To Sack All Service Chiefs / Emeka Chinedu: My Bill Is Focused On Jungle Justice Not Protesters

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52