Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments (12237 Views)

Check Out Oge Okoye's Sporty New Look As She Step Out In Cavalli, Gucci & Prada / Peter Okoye Is A Blue Father Christmas For Olympic Milk (photos) / P-Square's Mother - Josephine Okoye - Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by fedrick901(m): 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-sFMqtgRui7Q/Uay4G-wO-pI/AAAAAAAACHc/8cVRxdFszGE/s640/Oge-Okoye-1-9aijahouse.jpg[/img]

Pleas don't miss our update join us on facebook and like our page @ www.facebook.com/9aijahouse

We bring the latest News to your door step

Here's something Oge Okoye's PR people released a few days ago...
Do you want to kill all our celebs with your bullying? I thought you had learnt after Goldie. Celebrities are human and have feelings. In her attempt to re-brand herself, you bullied Oge Okoye and made her hypertensive. “She’s an mgbeke”…she’s this…she’s that…” you kept firing! While you were busy bullying her for nothing, more talent scouts were noticing her.

You were too busy putting her down to even notice the beautiful concepts, only few with the trained eye and who genuinely understand art, left meaningful comments. Look at all the magazines she has covered, yet instead of encouraging her, you bully her even more.

Her first big screen movie with Hollywood stars was just premièred in Lagos and instead of congratulating her, you continued abusing her when you saw photos, with some abusing her dress even though she looked hot. Oge is an only child, please don’t kill her for mother.”
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=548161411893921&set=a.327867847256613.72404.325226460854085&type=1&theater
If you're a celebrity, the best thing would be to develop a thick skin...and not let comments get to you to because whether you like it or not, want it or not, people will always have an opinion about you. And whether you want to hear it or not, they will say it, in this case, write it - on blogs, Twitter, FB, Instagram. I'm sure you celebrities have 99 problems, don't make comments one of it.

Meanwhile, cyber bullying had nothing to do with Goldie's death. I remember speaking with her about it and she dusted it aside, laughing. She said people will always talk and she tries not to pay attention to all the talk and just live her life. In fact a week or so before she died she sent me her Grammy photos to put on my blog...if she was afraid of comments, I don't think she would do that.

Please like our page on facebook @ www.facebook.com/9aijahouse

[B]RELATED POST[/B]
==>•Check Out D'banj's Most
Expensive Fashion Item

==>•What Was Your Best Symbian App In Those Day

==>•Don't mess around with Dubia police

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by tpia5: 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
she should develop a thick skin and also pick the constructive criticism, discuss it with her pr team, and see how or if some of it can fit into the image she's trying to project.

as per the other things she mentioned, she knows where that is coming from. As celebrities, most of you have your ears to the ground. If you didnt know what the rest of us dont know, you wouldnt be maintaining a celebrity status.

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by Vivly(f): 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
Its true. When I visited her last week, she said the same thing. Smh. Take heart ogechinyere.

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by icebebe(f): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2013
She said d same on d fone dis afternoon,biko yuh pple suld free our only daughter plz mbok
Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
icebebe: She said d same on d fone dis afternoon,biko yuh pple suld free our only daughter plz mbok
She said same thing when she met with me in my house...you people should take its easy on her Biko!

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2013
What's with the multiple skin tones?

Bleaching things.

Chic looks like a man, btw

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
Abeg make she go siddon. No be she dey pay seun money make mods dey upload im picture for here everyday? Na wen nairalanders dey yab her she wan come dey cry...abeg make she waka pass joor...BTW she still dey bleach

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by DJDOLA(m): 2:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
D lady in dat pic look like one nollywood actress oge okoye
Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by Uwakuwak(f): 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
What are you people talking about?
Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by DaVinChiSam(m): 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
yes oh... she told me the same thing this morning when I met her in a Keke Napep I was taking to work... You people should please leave her oh

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
What she needs to know is that,in life you can never impress everybody.so my dear learn how to impress yourself in your own way so you won't be depressed,we are humans and everyone has his or her own right of living.

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by Intrepid1(m): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
While most of the criticism directed her way might be over-the-top and unfair, she should have known what she was signing up for when she enthusiastically placed herself in the public domain. She's not the first celebrity to be roasted. She should find a way to change public perception about her. Look at celebs like Asa and Genevieve and take a cue from them, kid.

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by stanleysneak(m): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
People hate wat dey can't conquer and is so obvious, wat more kan i say?
Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by free2ryhme: 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
so what do you want us to do about it

with her PHd degree she forgets a simple trick of acting

A woman/man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn her/his back on the crowd." - Max Lucado
Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by kokoye(m): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
- Money, fame and mean/jealous fans

- Decent and private life

- Poverty, misery and irrelevance

Your right to choose
Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
THAT SHE HAS TIME TO READ AND DIGEST
IDLE COMMENTS BY IDLE PEOPLE
JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW IDLE SHE REALLY IS
Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
if you don't want the drama don't chase the fame, i don't understand all this.

so all this posting pics of cars and mansions and having a magazine cover is just for show to hide depression - na wah o
Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
DaVinChiSam: yes oh... she told me the same thing this morning when I met her in a Keke Napep I was taking to work... You people should please leave her oh
*roll n fell 4rm bed* guy i swear u 4ny tdie.

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by Uwakuwak(f): 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
DaVinChiSam: yes oh... she told me the same thing this morning when I met her in a Keke Napep I was taking to work... You people should please leave her oh
You mean she enters keke aswel?
Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
WELL SHE IN THE WRONG BUSINESS THEN. WHAT SHE NEED TO DO IS QUIT HER PUBLIC PERSONA AND BECOME A HERMIT. MAYBE SHE WOULD BE MORE COMFORTABLE
Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
I just met her @ shiita taking some Mary J and she said d same tin too sad Pls u ppl shld not kill our celeb 4 her village oh cry

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by lekkie073(m): 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
Nansense, dis thread dey vex me angry
Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
AND WHY DOES SHE LOOK LIKE THE IDENTICAL TWIN SISTER OF ASEMOAH GYAN ? SMDH

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by Okijajuju: 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
Oge Okoye is a world class Mgbeke... For a girl born in London to be more Mgbeke than a a girl born in Isiala Ngwa is amazing.

With that duck fowl tattoo wey she put for her hand..

MTCHEEEEEEWWWWWW!!!! angry

Depressed ko!! Make she go ask Tonto Dike how she dey manage survive.

3 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
Heee! Wetin make people like GEJ, Patience, Buhari, Tinubu, Tonto Dikeh, Cossy Orjiakor, Charlie Boy, Alison Madueke & other celebs wey dey get daily bashing talk?
The thing is wrong but we just can't help it. So, we live with it. Don't let negative online comments affect you.

2 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by imsuboi(m): 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2013
Hmm
Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by Nkeji(f): 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
What's with the multiple skin tones?

Bleaching things.

Chic looks like a man, btw
My dear take it easy on her, she is a human being just as you are. Thank u!!!
Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
She ought to know that it is better to be criticized than never to be discussed , also she should know that her open critics are certainly her greatest admires in the secret .
Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by Okijajuju: 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2013
Nkeji:
My dear take it easy on her, she is a human being just as you are. Thank u!!!

And so what?!
Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
I cant just help laffing at comments here.

Ogechi i tink say u be naija??
Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by AlyricistLaura: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2013
She has a Very Attractive face Imo
Re: Oge Okoye Is Affected By Online Comments by Jimohlawal(m): 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
The Lord is your strength...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims. / Burna Boy: 'Don't Listen To My Music If You Are Not A Fan' / Dbanj- "my Mother Said I Should Go To Church To Find A Wife"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.