Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

I Need Ist Grade Okirika,where Can I Get Such - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Ist Grade Okirika,where Can I Get Such (3559 Views)

I Got 10000 Foreign Currency Note From The Okirika Trouser I Bought / N / How Do I Remove D 'okirika' Smell From Resell Clothing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ist Grade Okirika,where Can I Get Such by Coded02: 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2013
i need to start selling ist grade okirika clothe,i have been directed to check for such cloth at katagua market in lagos at cheap price.but i have problem of how to get to katagua market from ojota and like how many peices of cloth can 20k buy from that market.anybody with idea should guide me

1 Like

Re: I Need Ist Grade Okirika,where Can I Get Such by Coded02: 5:53am On Jun 04, 2013
pls anybody with idea
Re: I Need Ist Grade Okirika,where Can I Get Such by Godson201333(m): 7:09am On Jun 04, 2013
You can always make it to Kantagura market,every mondays,wednesdays and fridays.BE there as early as 5 so that you can get the best deals.From Ojota take a bus going to oshodi,From oshodi get a bus going to Abule Egba and alight at SUper bus stop...Kantagura market is just at super bus stop.
Re: I Need Ist Grade Okirika,where Can I Get Such by Coded02: 10:47am On Jun 04, 2013
Godson201333: You can always make it to Kantagura market,every mondays,wednesdays and fridays.BE there as early as 5 so that you can get the best deals.From Ojota take a bus going to oshodi,From oshodi get a bus going to Abule Egba and alight at SUper bus stop...Kantagura market is just at super bus stop.
Godson201333: You can always make it to Kantagura market,every mondays,wednesdays and fridays.BE there as early as 5 so that you can get the best deals.From Ojota take a bus going to oshodi,From oshodi get a bus going to Abule Egba and alight at SUper bus stop...Kantagura market is just at super bus stop.
Re: I Need Ist Grade Okirika,where Can I Get Such by Coded02: 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2013
ok,thanks
Re: I Need Ist Grade Okirika,where Can I Get Such by Afrocatalyst: 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
Call this nbr,08066632066,tel him you are frm Mr Colins. He does okrika first grade wholesale inside katangowa market. They are the genuine dealers n nt the ones that hang on d roads. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ist Grade Okirika,where Can I Get Such by ANAgency(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
Coded02: i need to start selling ist grade okirika clothe,i have been directed to check for such cloth at katagua market in lagos at cheap price.but i have problem of how to get to katagua market from ojota and like how many peices of cloth can 20k buy from that market.anybody with idea should guide me

If you are serious. I will supply you quality.
Re: I Need Ist Grade Okirika,where Can I Get Such by AGBORMAN1(m): 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2013
Coded02: i need to start selling ist grade okirika clothe,i have been directed to check for such cloth at katagua market in lagos at cheap price.but i have problem of how to get to katagua market from ojota and like how many peices of cloth can 20k buy from that market.anybody with idea should guide me

I am ready to supply u. I'm based in UK. I am currently doing the business. I send goods every month to Naija.

(1) (Reply)

10 Free Websites You Can Make $100 A Day Working From Home / African Honey Bee 4 Cash / I Think I Need Some Business Partners!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.