Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,918 members, 7,952,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

Alert:.....nigerians, Arise And Pray: Another Plane Crash Is IMMINENT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alert:.....nigerians, Arise And Pray: Another Plane Crash Is IMMINENT (2707 Views)

Stella Oduah - Crash Is An Act Of God (Viceo) / Last Victim Of Malaysia Bus-Crash Is A Nigerian Student / News Flash - Alert Nigerians, Alert Jega, Alert Inec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert:.....nigerians, Arise And Pray: Another Plane Crash Is IMMINENT by Sirniyeh(m): 3:55am On Jun 04, 2013
Alert:
Lets all please pray to avert the revealing disaster of plan crash that may occur any moment from now. This is a serious matter!
The revelation portrayed that the crash will occur in the city and lots of innocent souls may be affect. Please, that's more reason to pray for God's intervention.
Shalom!
Prayer!
I engage all the ministering Angels to influence perfect change in the impending disaster. Mercy will prevail. Amen.
Drop your prayer pls, no one knows who and who will be affected. The prayer of the righteous avails triumphatly.
Re: Alert:.....nigerians, Arise And Pray: Another Plane Crash Is IMMINENT by texaco1: 5:38am On Jun 04, 2013
someone also said something like this too,that nigerians should pray against a very fatal plane crash.may God have mercy on us ooo
Re: Alert:.....nigerians, Arise And Pray: Another Plane Crash Is IMMINENT by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 04, 2013
Hmm
Re: Alert:.....nigerians, Arise And Pray: Another Plane Crash Is IMMINENT by lanetrips: 6:01am On Jun 04, 2013
The Almighty will avert such tragedy in JESUS'name.

1 Like

Re: Alert:.....nigerians, Arise And Pray: Another Plane Crash Is IMMINENT by Starlett: 6:08am On Jun 04, 2013
What's the source of this alert/revelation? No fear mongering here, please. God is already in control!
Re: Alert:.....nigerians, Arise And Pray: Another Plane Crash Is IMMINENT by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 04, 2013
I'm so tired of all this, in the midst of all this country is going through, all they could see is bloodshed and aircrash huh!
Anyway I pray for the peace of Nigeria every morning and may God avert bad things from happening!
Re: Alert:.....nigerians, Arise And Pray: Another Plane Crash Is IMMINENT by kasheemawo(m): 6:33am On Jun 04, 2013
stop this jare,who revealed plane craze to you? Attention seeker mtcheeeew
Re: Alert:.....nigerians, Arise And Pray: Another Plane Crash Is IMMINENT by teagurl1(f): 7:08am On Jun 04, 2013
OMG..m gonna be travelling to lagos this june by air..y'all pls pray for me!#deadscared#
Re: Alert:.....nigerians, Arise And Pray: Another Plane Crash Is IMMINENT by Omexonomy: 7:17am On Jun 04, 2013
aanumama: I'm so tired of all this, in the midst of all this country is going through, all they could see is bloodshed and aircrash huh!
Anyway I pray for the peace of Nigeria every morning and may God avert bad things from happening!
amen
Re: Alert:.....nigerians, Arise And Pray: Another Plane Crash Is IMMINENT by Omexonomy: 7:18am On Jun 04, 2013
tea_gurl: OMG..m gonna be travelling to lagos this june by air..y'all pls pray for me!#deadscared#
death can come anytime so dont be afraid.
Re: Alert:.....nigerians, Arise And Pray: Another Plane Crash Is IMMINENT by ebamma3: 7:20am On Jun 04, 2013
@Op, are u about to start your own church?
Re: Alert:.....nigerians, Arise And Pray: Another Plane Crash Is IMMINENT by idupaul: 7:23am On Jun 04, 2013
Dana will crash again .. People flying dana do so at their own risk ooo.. You have been warned
Re: Alert:.....nigerians, Arise And Pray: Another Plane Crash Is IMMINENT by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 04, 2013
They always see bad things coming in their visions, they never see good things.
Demon prophets dem.
Re: Alert:.....nigerians, Arise And Pray: Another Plane Crash Is IMMINENT by akpomeme(m): 7:57am On Jun 04, 2013
Sirniyeh: Alert:
Lets all please pray to avert the revealing disaster of plan crash that may occur any moment from now. This is a serious matter!
The revelation portrayed that the crash will occur in the city and lots of innocent souls may be affect. Please, that's more reason to pray for God's intervention.
Shalom!
Prayer!
I engage all the ministering Angels to influence perfect change in the impending disaster. Mercy will prevail. Amen.
Drop your prayer pls, no one knows who and who will be affected. The prayer of the righteous avails triumphatly.

Chances that process will continually fail is why we manage risk. All that is required is for FAAN and all relevant agencies in NIgeria to be preoccupied with failure in order to mitigate risk of occurrences not prayers. So shut the f up and call out government agencies more than calling for vague prayers instigated through fear of th unknown.
Re: Alert:.....nigerians, Arise And Pray: Another Plane Crash Is IMMINENT by akpomeme(m): 8:01am On Jun 04, 2013
Boko haram strikes let us pray, joblessness - let us pray, accidents on bad roads -let us pray, stealing of goveermnet fund- let us pray etc. take action not pray. Our prayers are long answered because we are blessed with the most any country or mankind can ever ask God or Mother Nature for. Our problem is management. The question is how do we begin to deal with poor sense of maintainance and patriotism
Re: Alert:.....nigerians, Arise And Pray: Another Plane Crash Is IMMINENT by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 04, 2013
sadsince you are so close to god that he shows u video clips of the impending air disaster, why don't you also use your "direct access" to plead with him to avert the disaster and instead give us a reason to smile? abi nija pipo never suffer reach? angrysince you are so close to god that he shows u video clips of the impending air disaster, why don't you also use your "direct access" to plead with him to avert the disaster and instead give us a reason to smile? abi nija pipo never suffer reach?
Re: Alert:.....nigerians, Arise And Pray: Another Plane Crash Is IMMINENT by texaco1: 9:14am On Jun 04, 2013
kasheemawo: stop this jare,who revealed plane craze to you? Attention seeker mtcheeeew
it is obvious u dont travel by air or have any relative that does that is why u are talking like this.those that have relatives that do travel by air will take this message serious.i dont even live in nigeria,but the pastor in my church here ,he isnt an african specificallly mentioned nigeria .if u like pray against it if u like dont pray.i think u guys dont believe anything until tb jshua says it,even tb sef u dont respect him .
a minute prayer out of 24hrs in a day from everyone can turn this around.noone is asking for money,just tell God we dont want any more loss of human lives through plane crash.that is all

1 Like

Re: Alert:.....nigerians, Arise And Pray: Another Plane Crash Is IMMINENT by Sirniyeh(m): 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
Most replies here are childish! And it's unfortunate that most self acclaimed and gratified graduates on this thread could reason like starved pets.
Nigeria is awashed with shallow thinking, I'm not amazed that most of people here will grow to be prospective senators, governors and LG Chairpersons.
Anyway, Woe is he who did not see but claimed he saw. This alert is not a fabrication.
Why must you wait for TB Joshua or Olukoya or Adeboye before you believe revelation?
My Son woke up to call me from his hostel that I must not sleep in our house that day. In obedience, immediately we left for vigil, armed robbers bombarded our street shooting sporadically. Unfortunately, my tenant was injured in the course asking my whereabout.
Hear me, where there is no revelation, many souls lost. It's a gift and not for pastor or prophet.
In Nigeria today, 75% of nigerians are devilish, evil minded, deceiptive and wicked, irrespective of age, status and tribe. Even the so called holy ones are extremely wicked within. And you are asking why prayers are not answered!
Your conscience will judge you!
Re: Alert:.....nigerians, Arise And Pray: Another Plane Crash Is IMMINENT by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
Now wey I wan fly to Lagos this weekend. Baba God ur boy is afraid.
Re: Alert:.....nigerians, Arise And Pray: Another Plane Crash Is IMMINENT by Pygru: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
shocked shockedshocked
Re: Alert:.....nigerians, Arise And Pray: Another Plane Crash Is IMMINENT by Livinusc(m): 6:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
God,may u use ur infinite mercy avert any incident plane crash or what eva may apen to ur children, dis i ask 2ru Christ our Lord...Amen.
Re: Alert:.....nigerians, Arise And Pray: Another Plane Crash Is IMMINENT by Livinusc(m): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
aanumama: I'm so tired of all this, in the midst of all this country is going through, all they could see is bloodshed and aircrash huh!
Amen Amen Amen & Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Awolowo The Secessionist? / Senator Mark Delaying Jonathan's Impeachment / Photo: Cc The Man Who Beat Labaran Maku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.