Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

A Spouse Who Cheated Or One Who Lied About Money - Who Would Hurt You More? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Spouse Who Cheated Or One Who Lied About Money - Who Would Hurt You More? (963 Views)

My Wife Lied About Her Age, What Should I Do? / My Friends Wife Lied About Her Virginity. / Ladiea, Does This Action Hurt You Or Eat You Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Spouse Who Cheated Or One Who Lied About Money - Who Would Hurt You More? by waleadex(m): 7:00am On Jun 04, 2013
Money is so important in a man's life that man put his blood,sweat and tears into making it. To be honest,even during courtship of a man and woman money plays a great role. But the question is,of what good is it for someone to lie about being wealthy when he/she is not,just to woe the opposite sex? This is common amongst guys of nowadays. As for the ladies the common lies they say is either their parents or uncles are wealthy when they are not,just to get a man attracted to themselves.

Besides money issue,some guys/ladies are perfect at cheating on their partners. Some guys will go to the extend of going intimate with their partner's friend,sister etc. The ladies do these also. Perhaps,these are done for the fun of it.

But the question is(in assumption),after discovering your partner lied about being rich or cheated heavily on you,which would hurt you more?
Re: A Spouse Who Cheated Or One Who Lied About Money - Who Would Hurt You More? by greatgod2012(f): 8:44am On Jun 04, 2013
Personally, cheating will hurt me more.
As per lying that you are wealthy or rich when you are not, that is the person's problem, im not in any way going into any relationship with anyone because of his financial status. I have been trained to make my own money myself, i have the belief that i can achieve whatever i want to achieve in life without any financial expectation from any man, so lying about his financial status cannot directly affect me but cheating on me can and will directly affect me, psychologically, emotionally and physically.
May God help us all
Re: A Spouse Who Cheated Or One Who Lied About Money - Who Would Hurt You More? by waleadex(m): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
greatgod2012: Personally, cheating will hurt me more.
As per lying that you are wealthy or rich when you are not, that is the person's problem, im not in any way going into any relationship with anyone because of his financial status. I have been trained to make my own money myself, i have the belief that i can achieve whatever i want to achieve in life without any financial expectation from any man, so lying about his financial status cannot directly affect me but cheating on me can and will directly affect me, psychologically, emotionally and physically.
May God help us all
Ok...
Re: A Spouse Who Cheated Or One Who Lied About Money - Who Would Hurt You More? by baby124: 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2013
"sheating" - Breach of trust and commitment. I think everyone lies about money based on their circumstance, and what they feel the money is more useful for. Your spouse may think differently. grin
Re: A Spouse Who Cheated Or One Who Lied About Money - Who Would Hurt You More? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2013
OP as long as you ain't a lazy b utt , making money is workable, as the matter of fact building your foundation together parturitate everlasting respect in marriage IMO .

Cheating is a no no & absolutely unforgivable angry cool
Re: A Spouse Who Cheated Or One Who Lied About Money - Who Would Hurt You More? by ifyalways(f): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
Neco question.
Who decides what's a lie and when is cheating really cheating? tongue
Jump and pass!
Re: A Spouse Who Cheated Or One Who Lied About Money - Who Would Hurt You More? by dayokanu(m): 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
Lied about money would only pain an intending Gold digger.

If you marry a guy because he told you his Dad owns the stadium and his mom owns the airport then you be mugu

Like Salawa Abeni said, Alagbari loga Mugu

1 Like

Re: A Spouse Who Cheated Or One Who Lied About Money - Who Would Hurt You More? by waleadex(m): 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
dayokanu: Lied about money would only pain an intending Gold digger.

If you marry a guy because he told you his Dad owns the stadium and his mom owns the airport then you be mugu

Like Salawa Abeni said, Alagbari loga Mugu
Funny you! grin

(1) (Reply)

Family Secrets By Bishop T. D Jakes / Court Dissolves 17 Years Marriage Over Disagreement On Sex / African Fathers Always Taking First Position In School During Their Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.