Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Oil Tycoon, Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Governorship Seat, Says Okorocha.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Tycoon, Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Governorship Seat, Says Okorocha.. (810 Views)

Wike Climbed Into The Governorship Seat Over Dead Bodies - Prof Itse Sagay / Panic In APC Over Benue Governorship Seat / 7 PDP Governors In Private Meeting With APC For Buhari , Says Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Oil Tycoon, Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Governorship Seat, Says Okorocha.. by Stevogue(m): 9:39am On Jun 04, 2013
Capital oil boss, Chief Ifeanyi Ubah, has formally declared his intension to contest for the Anambra State governorship election, assuring natives of the state that he would restore the pride of the state with industries, networked security system and employment to engage the youths meaningfully.

Ubah, who made the formal declaration when he hosted Ikoro, the umbrella association for all practicing Igbo journalists in the FCT, Abuja on Wednesday, lamented the spate of insecurity in the state, stressing that kidnapping had become a viable industry for the unemployed youths.

Recounting his ordeals in hands of the government of Anambra State, the oil magnate boasted that considering the lives he had touched in the state, he had no fears of winning landslide in a free and fair election, adding that he would no longer play from the sideline. His words: “I want to officially announce to you, for the first time, that Ifeanyi Ubah wants to contest for the governor of Anambra State...CONTINUE: http://crimefacts.org/oil-tycoon-ifeanyi-uba-declares-for-anambra-governorship-seat-says-okorocha-is-a-disappointment/
Re: Oil Tycoon, Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Governorship Seat, Says Okorocha.. by slimghost(m): 11:27am On Jun 04, 2013
Look at this bloody illiterate. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. I trust my people to share your money and still vote against you. EWU
Re: Oil Tycoon, Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Governorship Seat, Says Okorocha.. by idumuose(m): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
My brother remember;Ifeanyi Ubah is not chris Uba
Re: Oil Tycoon, Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Governorship Seat, Says Okorocha.. by slimghost(m): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
idumuose: My brother remember;Ifeanyi Ubah is not chris Uba

I know, in fact he is worse than Eselu. Ifeanyi Ubah is a stark illiterate who has nothing to offer Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Oil Tycoon, Ifeanyi Uba Declares For Anambra Governorship Seat, Says Okorocha.. by OAM4J: 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2013

(1)

Kano Arms Episode; Hezbollah,gun Runners,boko Haram Or A Past Coup Plan? / Jang Tackles Gov. Fashola / NIGERIA 2015 Championship......presidency FC Vs Pro-ameachi Utd, Today 8pm LT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.