Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Bad Experiences You've Had Living Outside Of Naija - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bad Experiences You've Had Living Outside Of Naija (897 Views)

A Nairalander's Experiences On The Train From Port-Harcourt To Kano In Pictures / My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! / Comment On A Bad Experience/disappointment You've Had in a Nigerian Airport (2) (3) (4)

Bad Experiences You've Had Living Outside Of Naija by sheniqua: 2:17am On May 02, 2008
I've had a few.
Lived in a council flat in the UK my first year out of Naija
Was going to my early morning cleaning job,opened my door to see a druggie shooting up by the stairwell.
Ran like Ben Johnson.

Second most scary situation,I was sleeping peacefully in my flat at about 2 AM,a man came banging on my door and yelling at the top of his lungs perhaps high on drugs.
I hid under my bed all night and wished I had a man . grin
Re: Bad Experiences You've Had Living Outside Of Naija by tpia: 3:06am On May 02, 2008
when I lived a "risky" area ages ago. There were a lot of winos/junkies hanging around the street corners maybe near their next fix or whatever. I never bothered checking.

There was this really huge guy who hung around there as well. I worked late nights and usually these people never bothered me on my way home, but one night I was walking home around 1.00am from the bus stop, and the huge guy suddenly decided to trail me to my apartment. He told me so. I've never been so scared in my life. Strangely, there was no one else around at that particular time. I'd started wondering if that was the day I was to meet my maker, or worse. I began thinking about my mother, siblings and family in general and wondering how they'd take the news.

I yelled at this guy to stop following me, but the drunkie insisted oh. I walked faster and so did he. I was about to start running when a woman appeared out of nowhere and yelled at him to leave me alone. The man then stopped and I got away from him.

I swear I don't know how I got to my apartment that day. My legs were like rubber. See me see prayer oh.
Re: Bad Experiences You've Had Living Outside Of Naija by lucabrasi(m): 4:38am On May 02, 2008
the day i was going home after a night out clubbing and for white guys stoned me from a car shouting racial abuses because i was with 2 white girls who r friends, i was scared that they ll lynch me o, all de way from osun state to die in oyinbo man country lol
the second was the day one jamo boy held me up wd a gun in a naija restaurant toilet and took all the money i had in south east london, i almost pissed my pants the funny thing is that it was dec 30

Does Anyone Ship Or Knows Anyone That Ships Foods From Nigeria To The Us? / j / Visa To Malaysia