Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria (36520 Views)

Tecno Is Going Premium And It Is Frightening. Here's Why / Top 5 Reason Why Tecno Is Still The Worst Android Phone Ever / Tecno Is Losing The Smartphone War In Nigeria To Gionee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria by Mazeed23: 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
Wonder why people are hating on tecno? thought i should share this ----> http://mobility.com.ng/tecno-n3-is-nigerias-top-selling-smartphone/
Re: Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria by clemmonce(m): 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2013
mbhs139:

I can not count the number of Techno phone I have bought for my boss in the office. The man loves Techno product no be small. He just go one yesterday that I had to configure for him.
na lie jor no be say your boss like tecno he no get bar jor your boss na economiser him be.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria by adexsimply(m): 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2013
El Guapo:

Adex ma Man bin ages mehn...

That thread went Missing, u fit enter bush help me find am? cheesy
yaaa!! ma go find my Iphone Torch cheesy cheesy
Re: Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria by sopoundz(m): 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
BBM + Techno phones__ur pings gn sound like #Bombblast!!!!PING!!!
Re: Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria by samsard(m): 9:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
kponke denge: All mobile fones shuld be banned in nigeria is corruptin our youths use it to wash blue fim. angry angry

Let us go back to postin days so dat our youth will not spoil smiley

Like dis post if u agree
i disagree, no getting out once yu r in hell
Re: Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria by Rexyl(m): 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2013
They are gaining ground cos of cheaper prices. But so many things as regards specifications and efficiency they have no got right compared to other brands that have made names by their superior products.
Re: Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria by caukerzee(m): 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2013
heykay7: y can't they win t, almost all phones are made in china even the iphone.
Illitrate!!! iphone/apple is an American company.
Re: Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria by xxyz17(m): 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2013
caukerzee: Illitrate!!! iphone/apple is an American company.

The iPhone is manufactured in China for Apple by Foxconn
Re: Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria by texazzpete(m): 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
xxyz17:

Designed in California, manufactured to Apple's extremely strict specifications and tolerances.
Re: Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria by vowiski(m): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
texazzpete:

Designed in California, manufactured to Apple's extremely strict specifications and tolerances.

Except the iPhone, every other smartphone is mass produced in China.. Chinko.. cheesy
Re: Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria by caukerzee(m): 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
xxyz17:

But still an American company.
Re: Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria by caukerzee(m): 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2013
Fun Fact: Tecno is not even among the top 10 used smartphones in china. Their people know quality and they know only backward arfrican countries like Nigeria and others alike would embrace such medocrity
Re: Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria by caukerzee(m): 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2013
vowiski:

Except the iPhone, every other smartphone is mass produced in China.. Chinko.. cheesy
Samsung? Sony? HTC?
Re: Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria by xxyz17(m): 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
caukerzee: But still an American company.
Apple is an American company na.
The keyword is technology, its an American technology, but manufactured in China because of cheap cost of production.
Re: Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria by xxyz17(m): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
vowiski:

Not true.
The iPhone is produced in China.
Hope you visited the thread I recommended to you.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria by vowiski(m): 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
xxyz17:
Not true.

hmmmm
Re: Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria by Tajsagay(m): 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
Re: Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria by ibietela2(m): 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2013
texazzpete:

Please direct your updates to the person that started that thread to update the OP with the correct specs. Afterall, he/She is one of you na.

Is that why you are feeding this ignorant people like you with LIES??
Re: Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria by ladeski: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
clemmonce: na lie jor no be say your boss like tecno he no get bar jor your boss na economiser him be.
economiser wey dey pay salary

bros how many salaries you dey pay?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria by Emekayoung(m): 2:29am On Jun 08, 2013
xxyz17:
Not true.
Yes,iphones are produced in china,but wit higher technologies and quality hardware features.
Re: Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria by Kamaye(m): 8:05am On Jun 08, 2013
Emekayoung:
Yes,iphones are produced in china,but wit higher technologies and quality hardware features.
don't mind them, not all iphones are produced in china there is the american and the chineese version, which is sold in most african markets including nigeria, but they do have the same quality as the american version.
Re: Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria by vowiski(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2013
Kamaye: don't mind them, not all iphones are produced in china there is the american and the chineese version, which is sold in most african markets including nigeria, but they do have the same quality as the american version.

If one is produced in US and anoda in China, they can't obviously be of the same quality. They have drained the quality for the Africa market, yet they sell at the same price..

So much for the hypocrisy of Africans.. They give us washed-down products, we pay through our nose. American's get the highest quality and they have excellent deal from AT&T which reduced the price by $200. The telecom giants gets their money back from the exclusive usage of the iPhone in the US..

How has any Nigerian Telecom helped in reducing the price, rather they hike the price when they bundle a phone with ridiculous services and obsolete add-ons
Re: Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria by bigiyaro(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2013
Tecno is winning n will win the war, because their phones are able to satisfy majority of the Nigerian consumers. Majority will buy the 33k f7 which meets basic modern day mobile phone standard i. e chatting, sms, calls, browsing, both HD n 3d gamin emails etc. Why should i buy a 100k iphone or Samsung wen tecno can give me what i want n at the cheapest rate
Re: Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria by vowiski(m): 10:44am On Jun 08, 2013
bigiyaro: Tecno is winning n will win the war, because their phones are able to satisfy majority of the Nigerian consumers. Majority will buy the 33k f7 which meets basic modern day mobile phone standard i. e chatting, sms, calls, browsing, both HD n 3d gamin emails etc. Why should i buy a 100k iphone or Samsung wen tecno can give me what i want n at the cheapest rate

Exactly the point I was talking about.. No body is saying Tecno is better than Samsung and iPhone, but for the sweet price spot and having the same OS as others.. It is a steal for the Africa Market

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria by Jibsonified(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2013
Is this a mistake or what??.....my post was hidden ... I'm protesting oo Y should my post be hidden when I didn't violate any rule.. Gosh
Re: Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria by xxyz17(m): 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2013
Kamaye: don't mind them, not all iphones are produced in china there is the american and the chineese version, which is sold in most african markets including nigeria, but they do have the same quality as the american version.

I wonder what you guys gain by spreading falsehood, peharps a little google search would have enlightened you.
ALL iPhones are made in China!
Re: Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria by ofilispeaks(m): 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
What about INFINIX? I think that is the phone to watch out. Does anyone know what country that is made in?
Re: Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria by physise(m): 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2013
ofilispeaks: What about INFINIX? I think that is the phone to watch out. Does anyone know what country that is made in?
infinix is a crappy phone made in france
Re: Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria by ofilispeaks(m): 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
Used it a bit at Park N Shop and thought it was gonna be good.
Re: Tecno Is Winning The Smartphone War In Nigeria by roaringlamb01(m): 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2013
physise: infinix is a crappy phone made in france
Have you used one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

7 Beautiful Themes For Whatsapp Plus / Which Power Bank Are You Using & How Satisfied Are You With It? / Obi Worldphones Launches In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.