Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? (23674 Views)

Mount Zion Movies / Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House / Adult Films In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by Dreloaded(f): 7:48pm On May 02, 2008
Are you sure it's wounded heart? I thought it was "Story Of My Life"?
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by OLADO(m): 8:17pm On May 02, 2008
Yes i like their films. They are very educative and spirit uplifting. I like one careless night but The forgotten ones is still my favourite.
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by TCUBE(m): 8:19pm On May 02, 2008
pastor john paul esupofoooo ;d, ayaaaaaaaaama tannnnnnn gaaaaaaaaaa ;d
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by waleab: 8:39pm On May 02, 2008
a very great ministry. the man himself is humility and grace personified

Mineomine:

http://freefoundationafrica..com/

how does this relate to mount zion?. this is off topic and moderator should do the needfull jare
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by OLADO(m): 8:42pm On May 02, 2008
Evom films are wonderful too such as MY CONCLUSION, OLORI OTA (CHIEF ENEMY), DESTINY 4 SALE. etc. Watch these films and ur life wil neva remain the same again.
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by Viante(f): 10:24pm On May 02, 2008
Meeeeeeeen!

those films are too!

From all the parts of Agbara nla, The great mistake, perilious times

Chikaya and all those funny names.

Agbara nla was so scary, Aya matanga, aro meta n coo
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by PrincessMo(f): 1:35am On May 03, 2008
I like em. . .they used to scare me A LOT tho wen I was
younger. . .I used to think the demons were fo real! shocked cheesy grin
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by Viante(f): 1:47am On May 03, 2008
That demon in Agbara nla who carries the pots, e sha wuru or smthing like that
was really scary ooooh!!! shocked cry
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by minto(m): 2:11am On May 03, 2008
I've watched a couple of their movies and they are simply great. Top on the list are haunting shadow, busy but guilty and[b] the foundation[/b].
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by PrincessMo(f): 2:47pm On May 03, 2008
Isha-wuru scared the F*CK outa me!!!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by aloib(f): 7:25pm On May 03, 2008
lol, i remember them but dinna remember the titles, hmm
i loved the movies sha cool
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by Raimond(m): 9:10am On May 05, 2008
Earlier on, i used to think their movies were boring, but one day i actually took out time to watch ``the forgotten ones``, and my whole perspective of the christian walk was positively affected.I have been forced to dump certain beliefs i used to hold about the christian race, after i saw that film.
God continually bless their hearts!!! smiley
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by femadis(m): 11:27am On May 05, 2008
Mt Zion films are bomb.

Dear Nairalanders dont just watch those movies but follow the lessons in them, remember not the hearer but the doer of the word.

For ladies who are desperate to marry anybody I surggest you watch "The Story of My Life" for lessonssssssssssss.

Pst & Pst (Mrs) Mike Bamiloye, more powers to your elbow, God will continue to give you inspirations.
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by seunakiode: 12:04pm On May 05, 2008
talking about gospel films mount zion is the best cos there films are soul inspiring.
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by nkemonah: 2:11pm On May 05, 2008
i love mount zion film cos they are eye opener but nigeria donot like to learn the good that movie is trying to teach, so i think the films are also power packed, were do we buy them at enugu?
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by clemcykul(f): 3:28pm On May 05, 2008
i like em too
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by dgb4(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2008
they make good scripts
but their films are mainly focused on Yorubaland, and sometimes converts the films to Yoruba language
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by tRoOE(f): 12:07am On May 06, 2008
I like their movies cool but kinda of scary
I can't remember the name of the movie but a lizard can out of her forehead

Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by fadenike(f): 10:50am On May 06, 2008
I appreciate the grace of God over that ministry.

'The great tribulation & the perilious times are wonderful.'

i can keep vigil on their films.
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by tbara(m): 12:20pm On May 06, 2008
mount zion films r nice but i want to be sincere how real r these stories and how do they affect our xtian live. the issues they talk about have been floged over and over again. too much emphasis on evil and showing the power of the devil. part 1-5. how do you spend a life time watching that. the beauty of god hes holiness and might , love for the sinner and painting the picture of the perfect marriage, relationship should be shown. we do not know better sometimes thats y we settle for less. i encourage you to view more videly. wink
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by akcity: 4:50pm On May 07, 2008
txn u very much on the wonderful testmonies given on mount zion films. i'm one of their fans too.
does any nairalander have sometin 2 say about Dove media n RCCG?
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by origina9ja(f): 10:27am On May 08, 2008
lol dere filmz scarez da Bleep out off me
have recently saw dis one carless night
nd i really liked it
but i dont like watchin films like dat when ma mum is dere
ccoz she keeps warning "becareful, becarefull, becareful"
nd i was like of course i'm not a child nd would not be dat stupid
brb ma mum really need 2 get 2 kno me proper
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by gifosek(f): 2:36pm On May 08, 2008
MOUNT ZION FILMS ARE THE BEST  CHRISTIAN FILMS IN NIGERIA,
THIS IS BECAUSE THEY ARE INSPIRED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT.
THEY ARE NOT MET TO ENTERTAIN BUT TO REACH OUT TO UNBELIEVERS,BACKSLIDERS AND CARELESS CHRISTIANS.

THESE FILMS BLESSED MY LIFE;
*BLOOD ON THE ALTAR
*BUSY BUT GUILTY
*JUST A LITTLE SIN
*THE STORY OF MY LIFE( This is a most watch for christian females)

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS THE MESSAGE IN THE FILM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by penfold(m): 6:32pm On May 10, 2008
hey! how come nobody is talking about their very first production , a stage play i think it is, in 1989/1990, THE UNPROFITABLE SERVANT they called it, a beg if anyone knows if they've done a film of that or recorded the stage play let me know, or better still Mount Zion's contact details, i can still remember the haunting refrains of the last scene of that play,"i will obeeeeeeeeey!!"
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by Seun(m): 6:59pm On May 10, 2008
I watched that stage play (The Unprofitable Servant) on VHS. It was a humble beginning.
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 11, 2008
Agbara nla scared the heck out of me but good movie though.
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by yemo(m): 4:34pm On May 12, 2008
[/quote][quote author=tbara link=topic=131304.msg2229154#msg2229154 date=1210072811]
mount Zion films r nice but i want to be sincere how real r these stories and how do they affect our xtian live. the issues they talk about have been floged over and over again. too much emphasis on evil and showing the power of the devil. part 1-5. how do you spend a life time watching that. the beauty of god hes holiness and might , love for the sinner and painting the picture of the perfect marriage, relationship should be shown. we do not know better sometimes thats y we settle for less. i encourage you to view more videly. wink
I believe most of the issues they portray in their movies are real. talk of the "Story of My life" do you no how many ladies/men have ruin their lives because of making a bad choice in marriage. I remember when they showed that movie in my church, it was so real that it left many people in tears.
shall we talk of "blood covenant" or "blood on the alter" which portrayed ministers desecrating the pulpit, are you telling me this does not happen in real life?
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by Jairzinho(m): 4:43pm On May 12, 2008
How can one ever forget AYA MATANGA  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by Vickivicki(m): 6:48pm On May 13, 2008
What about IDE EESU
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by Vickivicki(m): 6:52pm On May 13, 2008
Or PERILOUS TIMES! The list is endless lol!

And they are all Devil tormenting but Lives Changers.
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by abujabooks(f): 12:14pm On May 14, 2008
You can watch Mount Zion films on "Passion TV" everyday in the UK at 3.30pm and in the evenings. I record it on my SKYPLUS.
Re: Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House? by abujabooks(f): 12:14pm On May 14, 2008
You can watch Mount Zion films on "Passion TV" everyday in the UK at 3.30pm and in the evenings. I record it on my SKYPLUS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Village Headmaster. The Series With The Longest Run On Nigerian Television / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV / BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.