Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor (20847 Views)

DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos / X-factor (Who's Watching) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by Kaymisola(f): 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
He is less than 18 but his performance superceded that of some adults that auditioned for the Glo X factor.
Unlike some of the performances that got us cracked up, this young Ghanian did something to us - we were touched.
His special rendition of Whitney Houston's "I look to you" was mind blowing!
M.I described his performance as "the most amazing voice he has heard in a long while" while Onyeka Onwenu who couldn't hold back her tears, embraced him and described the performance as symbolic.
Even though he was considered to young (LESS THAN 18) for the competition, his performance is something that the Glo X factor judges wouldn't be forgetting in a long while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5N7ldNlHx8

http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/watch-12-year-old-boy-that-made-onyeka.html

3 Likes

Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by Afam4eva(m): 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
I watched the auditioned and i was wowed by the guy. How can a 12 year old be soo good. Unfortunately, the boy didn't make it because of his age.

3 Likes

Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by stylesco: 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
I can't watch it.
Do you have another link?
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by xykms101: 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
The little boy has a very good voice. Even MI and onyenka's voice can never be compared to that of little boy.

I believe onyeka must have learnt some vocal from dat boy.

2 Likes

Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by CY09: 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
Geez!...I almost cried in the office while listening to this angelic voice. Wish he was allowed to take part in the competition.
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by feminineA: 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
Why have age restriction on this kind of show?? Really the young boy is very good. Not impressed he was disqualified on age ground

1 Like

Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by xykms101: 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
feminine A: Why have age restriction on this kind of show?? Really the young boy is very good. Not impressed he was disqualified on age ground
Rules cannot be bent.

Remember it was held in ghana not Nigeria where rules are bent on daily basis.

1 Like

Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by lonelydora: 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
Most of his age mate are here in Nigeria asking for BEN 10 toys. Good work my brother.

1 Like

Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by nekaa(f): 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
Didn't they know his age before allowing him tu audition?

1 Like

Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by DJDOLA(m): 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2013
O yea d kid is beta than wizkid

1 Like

Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by baby124: 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
The boy has talent but needs a lot of training. Men, na wa o. its always funny to me how their normal voice is totally different from their singing voice. God where i dey when you dey share singing talent. This is the fastest way to make money abeg. if i was this boy, i will retire from school and find a singing coach. God abeg, dont forget my children. grin

3 Likes

Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by Notion(m): 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2013
even if he was nt selected nw,he wil still be selected later in the nearest time.
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by mrman2(m): 6:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
Who is that dada Americana wanna be? undecided
That boy will go very far in life for sure.
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by cyril83(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2013
xykms101: Rules cannot be bent.

Remember it was held in ghana not Nigeria where rules are bent on daily basis.
No be lie sha
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by Afam4eva(m): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
mr_man: Who is that dada Americana wanna be? undecided
That boy will go very far in life for sure.
He's a Ghana Music legend - Reggie Rockstone.
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by yuzedo: 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
op d boy is witch! angry if u chek well. is juju his use. juju from ota. i hav prove!! angry

2 Likes

Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by peteafrik88(m): 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
nekaa: Didn't they know his age before allowing him tu audition?

GBAM!!!!! Over and out...
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by peteafrik88(m): 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
lonelydora: Most of his age mate are here in Nigeria asking for BEN 10 toys. Good work my brother.

Na lie joooooo.... 12 yrs and askin for BEN 10? Abegi, make we dey realistic here...
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
One word - OVERWHELMING
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by WizPrince1(m): 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2013
I'm not surprised, Nigerian's got talent.
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by BabaOlowo: 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
Na wa oh, why did they allow him to feature and later disqualify him, are they just knowing he was underage?
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by mascot87(m): 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2013
Still amazed and crying cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
That boys voice so sweeettttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by inspiredm(m): 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2013
Whitney Houston Would Shake in the Grave at the Amazing Rendition of her Hit Track by this Boy.

There Should Be No Age Restriction When Scouting For Talents.

Dont these Local Producers Watch and Digest the Foreign Concepts they Copy ?

If Justin Bieber was African, Im sure He would have been Discarded, WHAT A SHAME angry

2 Likes

Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by emekaD3(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2013
By the time he turns 18 he wont sound that good, thats one thing about sweet voices.. look at justin beiber
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by Chitexs250(m): 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
yuzedo: op d boy is witch! angry if u chek well. is juju his use. juju from ota. i hav prove!! angry

1 Like

Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by cyril83(m): 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
I'm not surprised, Nigerian's got talent.
the little boy is a ghanian not a nigerian.
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by SwitAyi(f): 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
I could help but cry while listening 2 dat sweet voice,what a talent!
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by Blackteeth(m): 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
I checked my phone network and saw EDGE. I didnt bother watching the video.
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by pekelepekele(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
The boy didn't help himself . I mean heaven help those who help themselves . You are 12 probably going to 13 because that day he appeared on the x-factor can't be his birthday and the age limit for that competition is 13 . What's so wrong if you say you are 13 to get qualified nobody will scold you for that
Re: 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor by LizyL: 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
wow i really cried, such an amazing voice. front page material.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: I Have Relationship Outside The House – Angel / Nigerian Horror Film Trailer: KPIANS - The Feast Of Souls / The Launching Of Red TV: Tony Elumelu, Betty Irabor, Others Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.