Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] (20982 Views)

Dj Switch (Obianuju Udeh) Wins Glo X-factor / 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor / X-Factor Auditions (Port-Hacourt/Abuja) - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by viloko: 11:36am On Sep 18, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-yeRPgyCrKiA/Ujl_DMg54iI/AAAAAAAAIDY/K9RGatDAko0/s1600/DJ+Switch_kiyoandfilo_3.jpg[/img]

Though the winner of the first edition of The Glo X Factor has not been officially announced, but we can authoritatively tell you that Obianuju Catherine Udeh, fondly called Dj Switch was crowned the Glo X factor winner last night.
Switch, who currently lives in Abuja smiles home with $150,000 (₦24 million), an SUV and a recording contract with SONY music.
DJ Switch, who is the last of eight children, grew up in Warri, but hails from Udi, Enugu State, and she studied Geology at the University of Port Harcourt.
Congrats to the new Xfactor.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-n2gffWb-XiQ/Ujl_LJ9X-4I/AAAAAAAAIDg/fliPlzWLmD4/s1600/DJ+Switch_kiyoandfilo_2.jpg[/img]

Source: http://kiyoandfilo..com/2013/09/dj-switch-emerged-winner-of-maiden.html

4 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Caseless: 11:52am On Sep 18, 2013
*coughs+sniffs+drags+puffs*
is she dat 'tomboy rapper'? Ok she's good. Wat of dat slim dark youn gal? She ma good wel wel.
And dz winner is a geologist. Smh gbaga gbaga like elephant ears.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Caseless: 11:54am On Sep 18, 2013
*coughs+sniffs+drags+puffs*
is she dat 'tomboy rapper'? Ok she's good. Wat of dat slim dark youn gal? She ma good wel wel.
And dz winner is a geologist. Smh gbaga gbaga like elephant ears.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
Yeeeaahhh!!!

I knew it!! cheesycheesycheesy
That babe is really good.
MI must be proud of her

Go girl!!

5 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by xyuche: 12:12pm On Sep 18, 2013
congrats DJ Switch,u were my favorite

3 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by homesteady(m): 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2013
Yea! I'm so happy for her!
She was not the best singer though! But she was the X-factor cheesy

I remember when she sang Never mind by Adele, that was when it just dawned on me that she was the X-factor!
Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Built2last: 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
she deserves it...its not all about the good voice, shes got the swag, the stage presence and spellbinding personality.

go girl

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by labaks(f): 12:57pm On Sep 18, 2013
Awwh! Congrats to her. She's so talented kiss I'm glad she won.... kiss

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2013
Congrats to her.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
Hurray!! She deserves it. This girl is da bomb. Congrats girl.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by SlyIg(f): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ok
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Uchenna42(m): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
Knew it from the start....she is an entertainer!!... She has the stage performance and also the voice.... She really deserves it....... Now MI should better sign this girl....... Congrats gal.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by yuzedo: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
sooooo wired MC have a DJ sista? waow is god dat give talent. smiley

5 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2013
That girl is a bag of talent, she totally deserves it. kudos to M.I for mentoring her.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
My Tom boy....
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by sylve11: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
I believe this girl gan even before this glo x factor thing. Congrats to u babe! cool
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by akoniadedapo: 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
well well well....its no surprise..i saw it comin...dat (tomboy) is so so exceptional....kudos to her.. grin
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
Ewooo! Chimooobi!
This girl don finally make am!
Chai!
Good for her.
Last Bullet:
Make she handle the fame & money well o.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by naptu2: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
She deserves it.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
No surprise here, I knew A Nigerian must win cheesy
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2013
wah do u expect? she was MI's protege. God save her say she no enter dah reggie hand, na warri she for dey by now. congrats girl! if u were hausa, na choc city for u
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by lakad4u(m): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2013
Follow me on twitter for you Mtn and other network cheat....@olalekan_l
You will never regret you did...
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Theben(m): 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
A new weird MC is born.
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by tellwisdom: 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
24 Million?? ....Please come and take more, its too small angry angry
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Kolade9(m): 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
She's a rapper,they made her sing during the competition buh she still won cheesy

Congrats Dj switch!!

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by seunadealn: 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
Is she not d same girl in the group named D Pulse that won Star Quest few years back, and later dropped a single titled 'So Tay' feat Busta Rhymes, produced by Kennis music. What happened to the group, their sponsor and their album. SMH seriously. Wish her luck sha

9 Likes

Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Ayotricks(m): 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
She realy deserve it...bt d price gari stil knw change
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Ayotricks(m): 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
She realy deserve it...bt d price of gari stil knw change
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by okulajaadewumi(f): 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
yaayy!!!!!! younger weird mc indeed
Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2013
I know M.I will woo her to choc city. So him go chop out of d money.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] by freecocoa(f): 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2013
I only watched an episode of that show in which she performed 'forever young' and I told my sister "this girl don win this thing finish"

I just watched her once and I gave a standing ovation.

She's exceptional.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: TTT Is The New HOH And Is Immuned From Eviction This Week / How BBNaija Would Change My Life – Whitemoney / Throwback Video From The "Charly Boy Show" Featuring Tunde And Wummi Obe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.