Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Ww3 Armageddon Update - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ww3 Armageddon Update (8185 Views)

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started / Ww3 Is Inevitable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 04, 2013
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by esere826: 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
Befor u get excited about world war III
what made the first 2 be defined as world wars?

Its not like every nation in the world were fighting

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 05, 2013
esere826: Befor u get excited about world war III
what made the first 2 be defined as world wars?

Its not like every nation in the world were fighting
THIS ONE FINNA BE DIFFERENT. FIRST TWO WARS WERE MANO AU MANO, THIS ONE FINNA BE NUKE AU NUKE grin grin >>>> RUSSIA MOVING ITS NUKE LAUNCHER TO THE MEDITERRANEAN AS WE SPEAK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wTRedqMgO8
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 3:40am On Jun 05, 2013
obadiah777: THIS ONE FINNA BE DIFFERENT. FIRST TWO WARS WERE MANO AU MANO, THIS ONE FINNA BE NUKE AU NUKE grin grin >>>> RUSSIA MOVING ITS NUKE LAUNCHER TO THE MEDITERRANEAN AS WE SPEAK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wTRedqMgO8

see what i am saying?

like i said in the other thread, they are killing themselves.
we don't need to get involved. our time will come.

and by "ours" i mean the righteous. wink

logicboy, sharrap there! (in advance) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2013
*Kails*:

see what i am saying?

like i said in the other thread, they are killing themselves.
we don't need to get involved. our time will come.

and by "ours" i mean the righteous. wink

logicboy, sharrap there! (in advance) grin grin
AND LIKE I SAID IN THE OTHER THREAD, THIS AINT YOUR PROGRAM, AND LEAN NOT INTO YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING. THIS HERE AINT ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS OR WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN OR WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN, THIS HERE IS ABOUT THE LORDS PROGRAM AND HE WILL DO ALL HIS DESIRE. ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS SIT DOWN WATCH AND PRAY AND HOPE YOU DONT BECOME PART OF THE CONTENTS OF THE BLENDER WHEN THE CYCLE INTENSIFIES. THATS ALL YOU NEED TO DO. MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE VICTIMS. YOU AINT REGULATIN NOTHING UP IN HERE HUN. THIS HERE THE LORDS PARTY AND HE DO IT HOW HE WANTS IT DONE grin grin grin SPEAKING OF WHICH KAILS, ALL THESE DAYS I HAVE NOT FIGURED OUT WHAT YOU ARE YET. LIKE MY BOY TUPAC SAID 'WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN' ?
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2013
obadiah777: AND LIKE I SAID IN THE OTHER THREAD, THIS AINT YOUR PROGRAM, AND LEAN NOT INTO YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING. THIS HERE AINT ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS OR WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN OR WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN, THIS HERE IS ABOUT THE LORDS PROGRAM AND HE WILL DO ALL HIS DESIRE. ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS SIT DOWN WATCH AND PRAY AND HOPE YOU DONT BECOME PART OF THE CONTENTS OF THE BLENDER WHEN THE CYCLE INTENSIFIES. THATS ALL YOU NEED TO DO. MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE VICTIMS. YOU AINT REGULATIN NOTHING UP IN HERE HUN. THIS HERE THE LORDS PARTY AND HE DO IT HOW HE WANTS IT DONE grin grin grin SPEAKING OF WHICH KAILS, ALL THESE DAYS I HAVE NOT FIGURED OUT WHAT YOU ARE YET. LIKE MY BOY TUPAC SAID 'WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN' ?

I just hope you're not mixing your wants with God's plan.
that's my bottom line point.

Also, I am monotheistic.
I don't believe in accepting any religion but I believe in a Higher Power.

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
*Kails*:

I just hope you're not mixing your wants with God's plan.
that's my bottom line point.

Also, I am monotheistic.
I don't believe in accepting any religion but I believe in a Higher Power.
YOU GOT WAY TOO MANY JOKES KAILS LWKMD. I AM SURE I ALREADY PROVIDED NUMEROUS VERSES TO LET YOU KNOW THIS IS THE LORDS DESIRE NOT MINE. WHEN YOU GET IN THIS TRUTH YOU START HAVING THE DESIRE OF THE LORD. BEFORE I GOT IN THIS TRUTH I NEVER HAD THIS MINDSET. I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH THE WORLD BUT COULDNT QUITE PUT MY FINGER ON A CULPRIT. THEN I WENT INTO THE TABERNACLE, THE SCRIPTURES THAT IS, AND THE TRUTH GOT REVEALED. AND NOW I HAVE THE MIND OF CHRIST.

1 CORINTHIANS 2 VS 16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

WHAT YOU GONE FIND OUT KAILS IS THAT THE LORD IS GROOMING AN ARMY OF WARRIORS WHO WILL TAKE OVER WHEN IT ALL GOES DOWN. THERE IS AN ARMY OF WARRIORS WAITING AND LURKING IN THE SHADOWS WAITING FOR THAT SEVENTH TRUMPET. THEN ITS FINNA BE ON LIKE POPCORN grin grin
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2013
EZEKIEL 25 VS 14 And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord GOD. <<<< EDOM IS CAUCASIANS AND ISRAEL IS NEGROS. SO YOU CAN SEE THE LORD INTENDS TO USE HIS PEOPLE TO GET REVENGE RIGHT ? I DIDNT WRITE THE BIBLE.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 1:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
obadiah777: EZEKIEL 25 VS 14 And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord GOD. <<<< EDOM IS CAUCASIANS AND ISRAEL IS NEGROS. SO YOU CAN SEE THE LORD INTENDS TO USE HIS PEOPLE TO GET REVENGE RIGHT ? I DIDNT WRITE THE BIBLE.

Sire spot on again and again.

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2013
MostHigh:

Sire spot on again and again.
WE GOT THE MIND OF CHRIST SIRE grin grin grin >>>> 1 CORINTHIANS 2 VS 16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ. WE ARE CONDUITS FOR HIS DESIRES AND AS SUCH ARE IN UNISON IN ACCORD
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2013
Angel Michael gonna use sword? I need some nuclear bomb, I will destroy him and his legion.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Angel Michael gonna use sword? I need some nuclear bomb, I will destroy him and his legion.
SMDH
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
Well like i said, he made me and knows my heart.
I dont need to enslave anyone to prove my loyalty. Thats on you. I hope u have your guns ready and i wish u the best of luck..lmao.

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 06, 2013
*Kails*:
Well like i said, he made me and knows my heart.
I dont need to enslave anyone to prove my loyalty. Thats on you. I hope u have your guns ready and i wish u the best of luck..lmao.
AHHH BUT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW THE LORD WORKS. THE LORD UPLIFTS NATIONS AND DEMOTES THEM. THE WHITE MAN IS ONLY STRONG BECAUSE HE IS UPLIFTED. WHEN YOU ARE UPLIFTED THE LORD PUTS HIS POWERS BEHIND YOU. THE POWERS ARE CALLED HORSES. THE RED HORSE IS THE INTELLIGENCE TO MAKE SUPERIOR WEAPONS THAN EVERYONE. THE BLACK HORSE IS THE CONTROL OF THE ECONOMY. THE PALE HORSE IS THE POWER OF DEATH OVER THE WORLD. THE WHITE HORSE MEANS YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF DISSEMINATING THE LORDS DOCTRINE. AND WHEN HE DEMOTES YOU HE TAKES ALL THAT POWER BACK. YOU BECOME STUPID AND AS DUMB AS A ROCK. LIKE AS WITH BLACK PEOPLE. OUR KNOWLEDGE HAS BEEN TAKEN. ITS CALLED WIDOWHOOD. WIDOWHOOD WILL PASS ONTO THE WHITE MAN SO WE DONT NEED LUCK WHEN THE LORD CALLS THE SEVENTH TRUMPET. HE WILL BE A SEATING DUCK WAITING TO BE TAKEN. WHEREVER THE CARCASE IS THERE WILL THE EAGLE BE. WE WILL BE THE EAGLE THEN. HE IS THE EAGLE NOW. wink
THIS WARFARE AINT CARNAL. ITS SPIRITUAL. THOSE OF US ( ASSUMING I AM ONE ) WHO ARE THE ELECT CANT BE TOUCHED. YOU ARE ABOVE THE WORLD. BULLET PROOF

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 06, 2013
Lol we will see my dear.
I dont doubt there will be punishments or that "heads will roll" lmao. All i am saying bro is i dont plan on taking part in this. I will live and serve my God. When i die, if my decision was wrong, my God will let me know...but for the time being, i will stick to my "let him rule his way" philosophy and outlook. smiley

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 06, 2013
*Kails*:
Lol we will see my dear.
I dont doubt there will be punishments or that "heads will roll" lmao. All i am saying bro is i dont plan on taking part in this. [/b]I will live and serve my God. When i die, if my decision was wrong, my God will let me know...but for the time being, i will stick to my "let him rule his way" philosophy and outlook. smiley
. SOMEBODYS GOTTS BE USED RIGHT ? >>>>>> EZEKIEL 25 VS 14 [b] And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord GOD. <<< FROM THAT VERSE IT LOOK LIKE PEOPLE WILL BE NEEDED. THE WHOLE OF ISRAEL IT SAYS. NOW YOU ARE NOT IN YOUR RIGHT MIND NOW AS WE SPEAK. YOU GOT STOCKHOLM SYNDROME. HOWEVER WHEN THIS WHOLE THING JUMPS OFF THAT WOULD CHANGE. WHEN THIS WHOLE THING JUMPS OFF THE WHITE MAN IS GOING TO PUT TWO THIRDS OF THE NEGRO POPULATION TO DEATH. NOT SURE WHAT THE NEGRO POPULATION IS BUT IF IT IS 1 BILLION THEN ABOUT 700 MILLION OF US WOULD BE PUT TO DEATH DURING ARMAGEDDON. SO SCRIPTURE SAYS THIS WILL BE A HARROWING PERIOD AND THERE WILL BE GREAT FAMINE. SO BY THE TIME YOU GET THROUGH THE FIRE YOU WILL BE TRIED AND READY TO TAKE VENGEANCE. REMEMBER NOW >>> REVELATION 21 VS 8 But the fearful, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. <<< KILL OR BE KILLED. NO TIME FOR 'ERMM BUT I DONT WANT VENGEANCE. I AM A SWEET PERSON'. YOU WILL BE PUT TO DEATH. YOU SEE 700 MILLION OF YOUR BRETHRENS PUT TO DEATH IN FRONT OF YOU ? YOU BECOME A DIFFERENT PERSON. ITS COMING. BOOKMARK THIS POST. 700 MILLION NEGROS WILL BE PUT TO DEATH
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 06, 2013
Lol like i said i will defend myself without hesitation..

And also, like i said we will see grin

Lol at stockholm syndrome grin
If you only knew how i felt about a lot of them (not all!)
That wouldnt come to your mind. But you dont know so i aint mad atcha.

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 06, 2013
*Kails*:
Lol like i said i will defend myself without hesitation..

And also, like i said we will see grin

Lol at stockholm syndrome grin
If you only knew how i felt about a lot of them (not all!)
That wouldnt come to your mind. But you dont know so i aint mad atcha.
LMAO. BUT YOU KNOW AT THE END OF THE DAY THIS WHOLE SYSTEM WOULD BE DESTROYED. WE WOULD GO BACK TO SELF SUFFICIENCY. EVERY MAN HAS HIS OWN BIG LAND AND FARM AND WE GROW OUR OWN FOOD SEW OUR OWN CLOTHES MAKE OUR OWN WINE. YOU WILL BE HAPPY TO HAVE A COUPLE OF SLAVES. WE BUILT THEIR KINGDOM UP RIGHT ? WE WORKED ON THEIR COTTON FIELDS AND TOBACCO FIELDS RIGHT ? ITS ONLY RIGHTEOUS THAT THEY WORK ON OUR OWN FARMS TOO RIGHT ? WHEN YOU HAVE 10 ACRES OF LAND TO YOURSELF I WANT TO SEE YOU REFUSE SOME SLAVES grin grin

ISAIAH 14 VS 2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors. <<< IN THE KINGDOM. CAN YOU DIG IT ?

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 06, 2013
lmao. you dey crace! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 06, 2013
lwkmd @ the video wit Uncle Sam and the caption,

"i am israels' b!tch..and so are you" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 06, 2013
*Kails*:
lmao. you dey crace! grin grin
AM FINNA BRING A COUPLE OF NICE ROBUST SLAVES TO YOUR HOUSE WHEN WE ARE IN THE KINGDOM. THEY WILL HELP YOU HARVEST YOUR YAMS AND BEANS AND SPINACH grin grin grin
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by amanda2013(f): 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
AGENT OF DOOM. I TOT U SAID THE WAR WILL BE BETWEEN IRAN AND USA.NW ITS RUSSIA ABEG MAKE WE SEE ROAD JOOR.

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
amanda2013: AGENT OF DOOM. I TOT U SAID THE WAR WILL BE BETWEEN IRAN AND USA.NW ITS RUSSIA ABEG MAKE WE SEE ROAD JOOR.
ERMM DUHHHH ITS CALLED A WORLD WAR, THERE WILL BE RUSSIA NORTH KOREA CHINA IRAN SYRIA VS USA EUROZONE NATO SOUTH KOREA JAPAN. AND EVERY OTHER COUNTRY WILL PICK SIDES AFTER THAT wink

AGENT OF DOOM >>>> JEREMIAH 28 VS 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence.
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
amanda2013: AGENT OF DOOM. I TOT U SAID THE WAR WILL BE BETWEEN IRAN AND USA.NW ITS RUSSIA ABEG MAKE WE SEE ROAD JOOR.

lAZYBONES
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
obadiah777: AM FINNA BRING A COUPLE OF NICE ROBUST SLAVES TO YOUR HOUSE WHEN WE ARE IN THE KINGDOM. THEY WILL HELP YOU HARVEST YOUR YAMS AND BEANS AND SPINACH grin grin grin

lol.
and i shall tell you to scoot! tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
i must confess:
i thought mosthigh and obadiah777 were the same person. grin
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by MostHigh: 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
*Kails*:
i must confess:

Nairaland wan kill me with laughter, never thought I would be part of a conspiracy theory.

Anyhow Looks like you are not alone on this buzz

If you troll through the postings of both witnesses preadventure you will find one instance where we have not been in complete and total agreement as most people would want to belive.

question is who has the time for that abi?

lets all just pretend Obadiah is a schizophrenic demented madman, who would dare to have the same views as a madman?

Even yashua and john the baptist were called madmen, true I tell you.
Same spirit.

Na una get Una mouth but wetin wan happen go still happen notin gonna change that.

Hear o Isreal the lord our God the Lord is one.

1 Like

Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 07, 2013
*Kails*:

lol.
and i shall tell you to scoot! tongue grin
WAIT TILL WE GET IN THE KINGDOM. I AM SURE YOU WILL BE THE GREATEST SLAVE TRADER. ALL THIS YOU ARE SAYING NOW IS TO SOUND LIKE A NICE SWEET HARMLESS PERSON. THIS FINNA BE YOU >>>> JOEL 3 VS 8 And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the LORD hath spoken it. <<< KAILS FINNA BE THE BIGGEST SLAVE TRADER IN THE KINGDOM cheesy
Re: Ww3 Armageddon Update by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 07, 2013
*Kails*:
i must confess:
YEAH YOU ARE LIKE THE 1000TH PERSON LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If God Hates Human Sacrifice, Why Did He Sacrifice His Son On The Cross? / Unconditional Blessings / A Picture Of OBJ And Pa Oshoffa In The 70's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.