Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started (2052 Views)

ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 / Ww3 Armageddon Update / Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2013
Re: Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started by childoflight: 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
I can't watch the video with my phone, pls can somebody who watch it explain what he says in the video.
Re: Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
childoflight: I can't watch the video with my phone, pls can somebody who watch it explain what he says in the video.
HE SAID THE WORLD WAR HAS STARTED.
Re: Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started by k2039: 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: HE SAID THE WORLD WAR HAS STARTED.
SCAM
Re: Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 01, 2013
Re: Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started by bolaino(m): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2013
smh, obadiah, na wa for u ooo, war monger, if the war start u think say e go be small tin? No dey pray for war ooo,
Re: Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2013
k2039: SCAM
WHY SCAM ?
bolaino: smh, obadiah, na wa for u ooo, war monger, if the war start u think say e go be small tin? No dey pray for war ooo,
WAR IS NOT MY DOING. I AM JUST ONE MAN IN OBSCURITY. YOU CANT STOP THE WAR. DOES NOT MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY TO BURY YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND. THE QUESTION IS, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO SO YOU DONT BECOME A CASUALTY ?
Re: Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started by bolaino(m): 8:45pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: WHY SCAM ? WAR IS NOT MY DOING. I AM JUST ONE MAN IN OBSCURITY. YOU CANT STOP THE WAR. DOES NOT MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY TO BURY YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND. THE QUESTION IS, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO SO YOU DONT BECOME A CASUALTY ?
well when that time comes I'll cross that bridge,
Re: Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2013
bolaino: well when that time comes I'll cross that bridge,
GOOD LOL. I AINT STARTING NO WARS. I AM AS POWERLESS AS YOU ARE TO THIS WHOLE THING. HOWEVER I AM A WATCHMAN. I AM OBSERVING EVENTS wink

2 Likes

Re: Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started by bolaino(m): 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2013
obadiah777: GOOD LOL. I AINT STARTING NO WARS. I AM AS POWERLESS AS YOU ARE TO THIS WHOLE THING. HOWEVER I AM A WATCHMAN. I AM OBSERVING EVENTS wink
the country that should be warned from conceiving any type of plan to start a world war is Israel, I don't know what that country's fascination with war is for,
Re: Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 02, 2013
obadiah777: GOOD LOL. I AINT STARTING NO WARS. I AM AS POWERLESS AS YOU ARE TO THIS WHOLE THING. HOWEVER I AM A WATCHMAN. I AM OBSERVING EVENTS wink

Watchman? Shut up.....you are a weed smoking, intoxicated false prophet.

World War 3?

Wasnt that supposed to happen when Isreal and Palestine went into full scale war and nations standing on each side?

When one prophecy fails, switch to another!

Fake azz prophet! T.B. Joshua's apprentice

2 Likes

Re: Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started by MostHigh: 9:12am On Jun 02, 2013
Logicboy03:

World War 3?

Wasnt that supposed to happen when Isreal and Palestine went into full scale war and nations standing on each side?

Biblical prophecy can only be deflected and delayed (supposedly) but not averted

This deflection occurs within the consciousness of mankind at the subconscious level with the aid of satanic mind control tools such as the classic false flag event.

For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry hab 2:3

Ignorance is no excuse.

Are you prepared?

1 Like

Re: Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started by Paschal007: 10:43am On Jun 02, 2013
Lol i thought Armageddon was JW thing. It's no surprise Obadiah subscribed to this crazy idea sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started by MostHigh: 10:48am On Jun 02, 2013
Paschal007: Lol i thought Armageddon was JW thing. It's no surprise Obadiah subscribed to this crazy idea sha. grin

Crazy Idea?

Poor thing, obviously neither ye nor none of your household is keeping your lanterns ready with oil.

Sad truly.

3 Likes

Re: Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started by AtheistD(m): 11:00am On Jun 02, 2013
You mean ww4 grin.

ww3 was the cold war winksmiley

1 Like

Re: Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started by CarCam: 11:27am On Jun 02, 2013
childoflight: I can't watch the video with my phone, pls can somebody who watch it explain what he says in the video.

Transcript:

1:39 Syrian president Bashar Al-assad, He says his side will win
1:42 Its a world war being waged against Syria
1:48 We are confident of our victory
1:50 His government says the army is also making advances regaining control of
1:54 rebel strongholds especially Eastern Qusayr near the capital ...

1 Like

Re: Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
Paschal007: Lol i thought Armageddon was JW thing. It's no surprise Obadiah subscribed to this crazy idea sha. grin
I TAKE IT YOU HAVE NOT READ THE BOOK OF REVELATION CHAPTER 16, 17 AND 18, JOEL CHAPTER 3, EZEKIEL CHAPTER 38 AND 39, JEREMIAH 50 AND 51, JOB CHPT 20, ISAIAH CHAPT 24 AND 34, DANIEL CHPT 7, 2 PETER CHAPTER 3, MALACHI CHAPTER 4, ZECHARIAH CHAPTER 12, 13 AND 14, HAGGAI CHAPTER 2, ZEPHANIAH CHAPTER 3 , HABBAKUK CHAPTER 3 , MICAH CHAPTER 7,OBADIAH 1, AMONGST A HOST OF OTHER CHAPTERS ABOUT ARMAGEDDON SMDH undecided
Re: Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
Logicboy03:

World War 3?

MAKE THUNDER FAYA YA HEATHEN FINGERS SO YOU CANT TYPE ANY MORE LWTMB

1 Like

Re: Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
MostHigh:

Crazy Idea?

Poor thing, obviously neither ye nor none of your household is keeping your lanterns ready with oil.

Sad truly.
LANTERN ? HE IS KEEPING HIS INCENSE READY FOR MOLECH AND BAAL AND ORISHA AND AMADIOHA AND SANGO grin grin
Re: Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2013
Atheist:-D:
You mean ww4 grin.

ww3 was the cold war winksmiley
SMDH undecided
Re: Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
Obadiah777. I love u bro. I love how ur brain works. Help me say hello to the little bearded gnomes and prancing pink ponies in there. I also love that little magic trick u do where u post post something and then MostHigh hops out of ur ars.e to defend it.

1 Like

Re: Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: Obadiah777. I love u bro. I love how ur brain works. Help me say hello to the little bearded gnomes and prancing pink ponies in there. I also love that little magic trick u do where u post post something and then MostHigh hops out of ur ars.e to defend it.

I thought it was only me that suspected that nimrod called MostHigh......

I knew that he was just too supportive of Obadiahs crazed rantings!

MostHigh- what an appropriate username. Anyone that agrees with Obadiahs lunacy is definitely most high on some drugs

1 Like

Re: Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: Obadiah777. I love u bro. I love how ur brain works. Help me say hello to the little bearded gnomes and prancing pink ponies in there. I also love that little magic trick u do where u post post something and then MostHigh hops out of ur ars.e to defend it.
grin grin YOU DO ERR IF YOU THINK I AM THE SAME PERSON AS MOST HIGH AND POSTING REPLIES TO MYSELF LWKM grin grin grin
Re: Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
Logicboy03:

MostHigh- what an appropriate username. Anyone that agrees with Obadiahs lunacy is definitely most high on some drugs
ROMANS 15 VS 6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ <<< WE ARE OF ONE ACCORD, BUT YOU WOULDNT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE A REPROBATE grin grin grin
Re: Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
Logicboy03:

LWTMB grin grin
Re: Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
obadiah777: ROMANS 15 VS 6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ <<< WE ARE OF ONE ACCORD, BUT YOU WOULDNT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE A REPROBATE grin grin grin

I am not a reprobate but the anagram probater

I validate the will of Gawd
Re: Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started by MostHigh: 7:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
Logicboy03:

Nimrod is a heathen.

The most high is no heathen.

You logicgirl03 on the other hand clearly worship at the hearthstone

How does A supporting B translate to A=B?

You do your name no justice logicgirl03.

Hear o Israel the Lord Our God the Lord is One.
Re: Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
MostHigh:

Nimrod is a heathen.

And the most high is no heathen

You logicgirl on the other hand clearly worship at the hearthstone

Nimrod (slang), referring to a silly or foolish person
Re: Assad Admits Ww3 (armageddon) Has Started by MostHigh: 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2013
Logicboy03:

Nimrod (slang), referring to a silly or foolish person

Never heard of it.

(1) (Reply)

Top Reasons Many Christian Ladies May Never Marry / **how Devil Uses Newborn Babies Placentas For Evil And Wickedness ## / Isolate The Diseased Plant Else The Disease Spreads To The Whole Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.