Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package (3755 Views)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by DavidJohnDavid(f): 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2013
I love Mountain of Fire(MFM) and i also love Deeperlife- MFM because of deliverance and Deeperlife because of holiness.
Where do i get a church with deeperlife's holiness style and MFM's deliverance style in one package?

1 Like

Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2013
DavidJohnDavid: I love Mountain of Fire(MFM) and i also love Deeperlife- MFM because of deliverance and Deeperlife because of holiness.
Where do i get a church with deeperlife's holiness style and MFM's deliverance style in one package?

Deeperlife holy or you mean hypocritical legalism ?

MFM chasing witches and wizards 24/7.

grin

1 Like

Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 04, 2013
If a congregation of brethren is not preaching about the kingdom of God but busy tormenting people with hell to keep them in the "holier than thou" form, then its best you stay away from such.

1 Like

Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by denniece1(m): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
lords chosen

1 Like

Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Image123(m): 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
DavidJohnDavid: I love Mountain of Fire(MFM) and i also love Deeperlife- MFM because of deliverance and Deeperlife because of holiness.
Do you need deliverance or holiness? They are both good churches anyway. Though deeper seems more rounded but at the end of the day, branches/parishes differ in flavor and a Christian would rather be led by the Spirit of God, not by vociferous opinion.

1 Like

Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
Go to a 'classical' redeemed church. I.e the ones that you find their women not on jewelleries just like dl and mfm. I think ull find what you're looking for
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by bizmahn: 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
frosbel:

grin

This man is probably the only "holy" person on earth and the only one with infallible scriptural revelation & knowledge & maybe the only one that will be found in heaven at the end.Self righteousness; the bane of the conceited all knowing self righteous.

1 Like

Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
bizmahn:

This man is probably the only "holy" person on earth and the only one with infallible scriptural revelation & knowledge & maybe the only one that will be found in heaven at the end.Self righteousness the bane of the conceited all knowing self righteous.

Apologies if I can see through the deceit of your cults and reject their hypocrisy.

smiley
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
In the Bible, Jesus scared no one with witches and all that... Anyway, see my signature for a better eye opener and see the reason you have been suffering
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Image123(m): 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
Who mentioned a thing about suffering? Does disbelief in God immune one from suffering?
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
Image123: Who mentioned a thing about suffering? Does disbelief in God immune one from suffering?
yes religious beliefs is subconscious enslavery. It is suffering.
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Image123(m): 12:10am On Jun 06, 2013
Image123: Who mentioned a thing about suffering? Does disbelief in God immune one from suffering?
i believe the questions are clear and straightforward.
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by DavidJohnDavid(f): 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2013
Image123:
Do you need deliverance or holiness? They are both good churches anyway. Though deeper seems more rounded but at the end of the day, branches/parishes differ in flavor and a Christian would rather be led by the Spirit of God, not by vociferous opinion.

Does Deeperlife have a strong deliverance team for spiritual warfares on a weekly basis?

I don't want to, God forbid when i have spiritual problems that call for strong deliverance team, rush to MFM when i need deliverance prayers and when the battles are over, move back to deeperlife and, God forbid that i should face spiritual challenges again that need strong deliverance team, move again to MFM.

I want a church that is well rounded(Holiness+Deliverance)
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2013
DavidJohnDavid:

I want a church that is well rounded(Holiness+Deliverance)

Holiness is from GOD not Deeperlife or MFM.

smiley
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by FortresOfChrist(f): 10:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
The LORD our fortress does not want us pattern our Christian life after denomination but after Christ our LORD fortress. He said to Abram walk before me (not before denomination or any other pattern) and be perfect.

1 Like

Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by bizmahn: 9:38am On Jun 09, 2013
Iron sharpeneth iron.No man is an Island.Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together...Heb.10:25.God ordained that believers relate and fellowship together so that the strong can uphold the weak,the ignorant can be taught,those gifted with counselling can counsel others,those given revelations can edify others,those gifted with anointing and power can minister to & heal the sick etc.Pray to God to show you a place where you can serve God and make heaven in the end.Before God responds you can visit Churches that preach and are very serious about righteousness & godliness cos that is the only ticket to heaven & that is all that will matter at the end.
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by bizmahn: 9:40am On Jun 09, 2013
frosbel:

Apologies if I can see through the deceit of your cults and reject their hypocrisy.

smiley
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by bizmahn: 9:50am On Jun 09, 2013
frosbel:

smiley

What tells you that you are not a cult yourself.I have read about all you stand for on nairaland and I have visited about all the churches you condemn and can easily conclude that you are no better than the worst among them whether it be in false doctrine or hypocricy or spiritual blindness.Remove first the heavy log in your eye, so maybe you can see clearly to remove the tiny mote in the eyes of these churches you condemn.And for your information most of them you criticize are genuine,bona fide,well intended,righteousness based churches.You almost rank among the atheists in my own definition.May God deliver you from these delusions.

3 Likes

Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by busoye19: 11:13am On Jun 09, 2013
by
frosbel:

grin

Ingnorance Kills. If you can live your life just 20% of the way this men of God have lived thier lives. I believe heaven would've bear witness for you. But you are here bring sort of heretical and false teachings, and criticising those that are striving to do the will of God. Hebrew 12:14 says "Strive to live in peace with everybody and pursue that consecration and holiness without which no one will [ever] see the Lord".
I'm sorry for you. Well, the scripture has completed it 'by your fruit, we shall know you.
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 09, 2013
[quote author=busoye19]by

Ingnorance Kills. If you can live your life just 20% of the way this men of God have lived thier lives.

We are all MEN of GOD if we are saved.

It is people like you who encourage cult worship. Jesus never claimed grand achievements , he never boasted about how large his following was, how many he had healed, how great he was, his status etc, in fact he always directed ALL glory for even the minutest of achievements to GOD.

Coming back to your GREAT MEN OF GOD , do you know how they live their lives in private , do you stay in the same house with them , can you read their thoughts etc ?

I am personally grateful to Bro. Kumuiyi ( by the way he does not use reverend , not sure where you got that from ) for nurturing me in the faith with the word, but the fact remains that not all his doctrines are correct.

Why then should I follow all his teachings blindly because he has been designated as a great 'infallible' man of GOD by people like you who would rather follow MEN than Jesus.

I believe heaven would've bear witness for you. But you are here bring sort of heretical and false teachings, and criticising those that are striving to do the will of God

The Bible commands all Christians not just a few to test all things, be wary of false teachers, avoid false brethren etc. Even the Bereans checked up Paul and his doctrines despite him being a great apostle , so why should it be different today, why should we not subject the teachings of the 'greatest men of GOD ' to the authenticity of scripture.

Let me advice you, God is not moved by titles , positions or status which are all labels MEN attribute and use to elevate their 'idols' , God is the ultimate giver of life and everything, only him deserves worship.

Jesus said :

He said to them, "You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of others, but God knows your hearts. What people value highly is detestable in God's sight - Luke 16:15

Hebrew 12:14 says "Strive to live in peace with everybody and pursue that consecration and holiness without which no one will [ever] see the Lord".

Correct and I have learnt and am still learning to live at peace, not just with believers but with ALL MEN including Muslims, Jews, old , young, rich and poor , wise and ignorant etc.

However, we are never told to compromise our faith and sound doctrine in the name of Peace.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 09, 2013
bizmahn:

What tells you that you are not a cult yourself.I have read about all you stand for on nairaland and I have visited about all the churches you condemn and can easily conclude that you are no better than the worst among them whether it be in false doctrine or hypocricy or spiritual blindness.Remove first the heavy log in your eye, so maybe you can see clearly to remove the tiny mote in the eyes of these churches you condemn.And for your information most of them you criticize are genuine,bona fide,well intended,righteousness based churches.You almost rank among the atheists in my own definition.May God deliver you from these delusions.

There is only ONE church , the church of GOD with Jesus Christ as it's head.

Holiness is from GOD , he gives us the grace and power to live holy lives by our obedience to his commands and our walk in LOVE. Holiness cannot be found in a physical church , trust me I have seen countless hypocrites in a few holiness churches I attended for years , where legalism was misconstrued as holiness.

I however will agree that there are also plenty of wheat amongst the tares in most churches , bottom line is , the Lord knows those who are his , let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

smiley
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by busoye19: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
[quote author=frosbel][/quote]

Well, you need to go back and read my comment well. I didn't mention anything like Great Men of God as you insinuated.

Meanwhile, you are not grateful to Kumuyi as you claimed. If indeed you are grateful, you won't come here and start criticising and say a lot of negative things about his ministry. You are biting the finger that fed you. You are nothing but a rebellious child. But the rebellious dwell in the dry ground Psalm 66:6.
If you have any correction to make, go to him in an humble manners and let him know.

Jesus never claimed grand achievement, but you should give honour to whom honour is due. I can see pride and arrogance in you, such will lead you for doom.

Read what Paul said in 1cor 15:10:
 " But by the grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not [found to be] for nothing (fruitless and without effect). In fact, I worked harder than all of them [the apostles], though it was not really I, but the grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) of God which was with me"

Is that not achievement Boosting in Christ does not make someone proud and arrogant like you. Infact, I should ask you if you are truly a believer or an agent of the devil
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by alexleo(m): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
bizmahn:

This man is probably the only "holy" person on earth and the only one with infallible scriptural revelation & knowledge & maybe the only one that will be found in heaven at the end.Self righteousness; the bane of the conceited all knowing self righteous.

Pride is his problem.

1 Like

Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2013
[quote author=busoye19]

Meanwhile, you are not grateful to Kumuyi as you claimed. If indeed you are grateful, you won't come here and start criticising and say a lot of negative things about his ministr

I have not criticized Kumuiyi as a person, but I have pointed out false teachings and hypocritical behavioral in the deepelife church, after all I was a member for years , even a worker.

smiley

You are biting the finger that fed you. You are nothing but a rebellious child. But the rebellious dwell in the dry ground Psalm 66:6

Rebellious because I reject false doctrine, wow !!! wink

Jesus never claimed grand achievement, but you should give honour to whom honour is due. I can see pride and arrogance in you, such will lead you for doom.

Trust me, deeperlifers boast almost always about the holiness of their church, soundness of doctrine etc, just like the Pharisees did.

Go figure.

Read what Paul said in 1cor 15:10:
 " But by the grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not [found to be] for nothing (fruitless and without effect). In fact, I worked harder than all of them [the apostles], though it was not really I, but the grace (the unmerited favor and blessing) of God which was with me"

Hmm, he attributed ALL to the grace of GOD , read again.
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by busoye19: 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2013
[quote author=frosbel][/quote]

Truth is bitter. You still need to check you ways and truly trace your way back to your creator. Check yourself Bro you are going asray.

You are pointing out the false teaching in Depper Life You of all people.
You hypocrite, first take the plank out of
your own eye, and then you will see
clearly to remove the speck from your
brother's eye. Matt 7:5
Saint Frosbel!
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
busoye19:

Truth is bitter. You still need to check you ways and truly trace your way back to your creator. Check yourself Bro you are going asray.

You are pointing out the false teaching in Depper Life You of all people.
You hypocrite, first take the plank out of
your own eye, and then you will see
clearly to remove the speck from your
brother's eye. Matt 7:5
Saint Frosbel!

John 3:20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.

"Take no part in the worthless deeds of evil and darkness; instead, expose them." - Ephesians 5:11

smiley
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by busoye19: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
[quote author=busoye19][/quote]

Exactly, you are the one in darkness. You have once seen the light, but you prefer to go back into darkness. God will soon expose you.
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful
workers, transforming themselves into
the apostles of Christ. 14 And no marvel;
for Satan himself is transformed into an
angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great
thing if his ministers also be transformed
as the ministers of righteousness; whose
end shall be according to their works. 2Cor 11:13-15
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by busoye19: 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2013
frosbel:

John 3:20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed.

[color=#000099]"Take no part in the worthless deeds of evil and darkness; instead, expose them." - [b] Ephesians 5:11

Exactly, you are the one in darkness. You have once seen the light, but you prefer to go back into darkness. God will soon expose you.
smiley
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by busoye19: 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
[quote author=busoye19][/quote]

Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by alexleo(m): 4:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
busoye19:

Now you can see what I told you about frosbel. In his pride he is busy criticizing men whom God has been using to convert and nuture souls for heaven. He is the only righteous man in his own eyes. That's what pride can do to a person. The log of wood in his eyes he has failed to remove but he is busy pursuing the speck in other people's eyes. Yes we agree no church is perfect and nobody is perfect but is that the reason why people who are labouring to win and nuture souls for the kingdom of God should be insulted, abused and kicked? Is that what these men deserve for their years of labour for the gospel to be received by people. Certainly not. Even frosbel himself is a beneficiary of the work of salvation and knowledge of the word through these churches he is here abusing as if he is perfect. How else can one be defined as being an ingrate? Yet we all know that he is nothing near being perfect. For me, even if I decide to leave Apostolic Faith tomorrow that will not warrant my abusing them. I am not the type that forget the good impact that anybody made in my life for any reason.

1 Like

Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
Deeper Life is the congregation of wretched people. Lot of ugly women and gals in rags or okrika clothes.

Mountain of Fire is the camp of spiritual terrorist. They want all their enemy dead. If there is a God in heaven that answer their prayers, im sure the whole world will be in fire and every human would have died. It is fire, fire, fire, fire all the time.

^^^^in Rick Ross voice NO CHURCH FOR THE D'BOY, LETS PRAY
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Dewze(m): 5:16pm On Jun 09, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dinner, Drinks And Religion / Where Do You Stand On The Supernatural? / Queen Of Sheba/queen Of Eba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.